WoW!!! Even The FOXNEWS Calls Out Ryan's Speech As Nothing But A Bag Of Bogus

Well? Isn't it time for radical lefties to admit that Fox is fair and balanced? Funny thing about the left, they tend to confuse editorials with news if they hear what they like. The author of the article, Sally Kohn, is a radical left wing lesbian activist.

awwwww... where did Dickless Fuck and the lying OP go? I was having a good time mocking them. It's much more fun when they continue to flail around helplessly :rofl:

Got to laugh this morning. All over the media, "Ryan lies! Fact Checks!" Sally Kohn and Ezra Klein. Now THAT'S funny, fact check!

Ah,... attention Dick-Suck.

No, they didn't.

You really are one lying little pissant. Of course FOX published it, and their editors decide what to publish. Being stupid is one thing, but when you combine it with your propensity to be a cowardly liar, you really make yourself look like dog shit.

So, when a website publishes something, they automatically agree with it? Support it's conclusions?

My God, the depth of your stupidity grows exponentially on a daily basis.

If a media outlet strongly disagrees with an opinion piece, the editors don't publish it. You really ought to think about getting therapy for your terminal stupidity.

Any of you punk cowards want to deal with the op-ed opinion?

We're having too much fun mocking you for your dumbass belief that a website automatically agrees with every story posted on it.

ROFLMFAO @ you!!!

"We", so you're speaking for others? Why not act like you have a set of balls, and just speak for yourself. Are you really such a pissant coward?

You really are one lying little pissant. Of course FOX published it, and their editors decide what to publish. Being stupid is one thing, but when you combine it with your propensity to be a cowardly liar, you really make yourself look like dog shit.

So, when a website publishes something, they automatically agree with it? Support it's conclusions?

If a media outlet strongly disagrees with an opinion piece, the editors don't publish it. You really ought to think about getting therapy for your terminal stupidity.

True. The "news arm" of Fox, which is @ 5% of their programming, occasionally use fact based arguments such as when Shep Smith said this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT61GNLBclk]Fox's Shep Smith Argues In Favor Of Public Option - YouTube[/ame]​

Describing it in these three words, Dazzling, Deceiving & Distracting.

Paul Ryan

I mean, WoW...just WOW!!!

Kudos to THEFOX. :clap2: :clap2:

Sally Kohn is a liberal who does contribute to Fox News. I am surprised they ran with her story though. Pretty much have to assume they at least see some merit in what she said.

Any of you punk cowards want to deal with the op-ed opinion?
Not when you lied about it. Idiot.

I lied about nothing punk boy. If FOX editors don't want to publish something, they won't. How hard is that for your pea brain to grasp?

If I may enter the fray, Fox did want to publish Kohn's peice so viewers could get both sides of an important story. It actually reflects very well for Fox, don't you think?

they do if they are as fair and balanced as FOX NEWS.

You took a few too many stupid pills this AM, Dickless.

Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.

FOX did nothing of the kind, dumb ass. They asked a libtard writer to give the libtard response, and posted it online. Let's see MSNBC do that with a conservative writers response to Obama or Biden next week.

The point is that everything she stated is true.

Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.

Tuck, You don't know very much about Fox. This isn't a big deal at all. They had two opposing views as they usually do. One was from the Fox news contributer and writer, Sally Kohn which elates you so very much and the opposing view was from Matt Kibbe, also a writer for Fox:

Ryan’s speech builds trust among grassroots conservatives
Ryan

Knowing full well you won't bother to read it, I put it here for others to read and comprehend. lol.

It was an easy mistake for you to make, so don't feel badly. The network you are used to watch I'm assuming never puts both sides of an issue out there for viewers to learn and decide for themselves.

Now, do you understand?

I know that FOX is in the pocket of the right wing, which makes it surprising that they'd allow an article showing what a lying pig Ryan is, to be published.

The punk cowards are on the left, coward.

Dickless can't hear you unless you first say something negative about the GOP or conservatives in general. It's a Pavlovian thing.

I'm not the whining little bitch in this thread, coward. Why can't you refute the opinion article that FOX editors chose to publish?

stop-whining.jpg

Forum List

Back