WoW!!! Even The FOXNEWS Calls Out Ryan's Speech As Nothing But A Bag Of Bogus

Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.

Who's creditbility[sp]?

If you distrust Fox News All the time which is the narrative that Obamatrons chant
they WHY would you think this is a post has "credibility"?

Just because the contributor (not an employee by the way) knocks Ryan's speech makes Fox News credible now?

You can't have it both ways.

Either Fox News is MORE unbiased then all other MSM or they are not credible which means THIS piece is NOT credible!

By the way it is very simple in writing in the box provided to check your spelling i.e. "creditbility " has a red dotted underline (creditbility) at least on my screen whenever a word is incorrectly spelled. What is your problem with at least advancing some "credibility" in your comments by spelling the few words you offered correctly???
yup

You have to be one of the dumbest fucks on this board. FOX published it. Did you miss that fact? Does FOX have editors to decide what to publish, or don't they?

Ignorant wingnut.

It is NOT FOX or the organization saying this, as was insinuated... it was a counterpoint that was requested to have an opposing viewpoint... it does not mean it is truth, fact, or endorsed by Fox

You fucking idiot troll...

Do the honorable thing and go try seppuku

You have to be dumber than a skid mark. Editors at FOX decide what to publish. Are you really this stupid?

Airing an opinion by a contributor does not inherently mean it is endorsed or supported...

You are indeed an idiot.. you really do not understand an opinion section, do you??

You have to be one of the dumbest fucks on this board. FOX published it. Did you miss that fact? Does FOX have editors to decide what to publish, or don't they?

Ignorant wingnut.

It is NOT FOX or the organization saying this, as was insinuated... it was a counterpoint that was requested to have an opposing viewpoint... it does not mean it is truth, fact, or endorsed by Fox

You have to be dumber than a skid mark. Editors at FOX decide what to publish. Are you really this stupid?

FAIR & BALANCED. What part of that escapes your tiny little Dickless mind?

A liberal was asked to give their opinion, and did. Just because FOX posted it on their website does not mean they endorse or agree with it.

How fucking stupid ARE you, anyway???

And you are just as ignorant for responding in lockstep and not looking in to anything

Idiot troll

Ignorant wingnut.

Ah,... attention Dick-Suck.

No, they didn't.

You really are one lying little pissant. Of course FOX published it, and their editors decide what to publish. Being stupid is one thing, but when you combine it with your propensity to be a cowardly liar, you really make yourself look like dog shit.

Describing it in these three words, Dazzling, Deceiving & Distracting.

Paul Ryan

I mean, WoW...just WOW!!!

Kudos to THEFOX. :clap2: :clap2:

You're a lying sack of shit, you know that? FOX NEWS did not say anything like that. Sally Kohn was asked by FOX NEWS to write the liberal response to Ryan's speech...

Sally Kohn
Fox News asked me to write the liberal response to Paul Ryan’s GOP convention speech last night. So I did. I described it in three words: Dazzling, Deceiving and Distracting.
It really doesn't bother you to be such a fucking liar, does it.
McAddled is just slummin.' Maybe he wants a job at Fox and wishes to sanitize his credentials? :lmao:

FAIR & BALANCED. What part of that escapes your tiny little Dickless mind?

A liberal was asked to give their opinion, and did. Just because FOX posted it on their website does not mean they endorse or agree with it.

How fucking stupid ARE you, anyway???

Did they choose to publish it? Yes, they did.

But you still miss the bottom line. Ryan lied through his teeth, and is being called on his bullshit all over the place. The man has lost all credibility, and will be spending much of the campaign backtracking.

You really are ignorant.

I saw equally dynamic dillusional speaches given by someone on the History Channels Color of War.
Similar audiance to.
Are Obama and Democrats by any chance all Jews?

Ignorant wingnut.

Ah,... attention Dick-Suck.

No, they didn't.

You really are one lying little pissant. Of course FOX published it, and their editors decide what to publish. Being stupid is one thing, but when you combine it with your propensity to be a cowardly liar, you really make yourself look like dog shit.

So, when a website publishes something, they automatically agree with it? Support it's conclusions?

My God, the depth of your stupidity grows exponentially on a daily basis.

Ignorant wingnut.

Not as stupid as you and the left. You are the one that posted lying saying it was FoxNews when it was a counterpoint by a libtard. The left's honesty is out to lunch.

Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.
Only a stupid lib would believe the lying op. Foxnews did no such thing. Idiots.

2. Deceiving

On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech. On this measure, while it was Romney who ran the Olympics, Ryan earned the gold.

Read more: Paul Ryan

Under FOX News logo...folks

Congrats. You've just shown yourself to be as stupid as the malcolm x fluffer.

Tuck, You don't know very much about Fox. This isn't a big deal at all. They had two opposing views as they usually do. One was from the Fox news contributer and writer, Sally Kohn which elates you so very much and the opposing view was from Matt Kibbe, also a writer for Fox:

Ryan’s speech builds trust among grassroots conservatives
Ryan

Knowing full well you won't bother to read it, I put it here for others to read and comprehend. lol.

It was an easy mistake for you to make, so don't feel badly. The network you are used to watch I'm assuming never puts both sides of an issue out there for viewers to learn and decide for themselves.

Now, do you understand?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back