WoW!!! Even The FOXNEWS Calls Out Ryan's Speech As Nothing But A Bag Of Bogus

Describing it in these three words, Dazzling, Deceiving & Distracting.

Paul Ryan

I mean, WoW...just WOW!!!

Kudos to THEFOX. :clap2: :clap2:

You're a lying sack of shit, you know that? FOX NEWS did not say anything like that. Sally Kohn was asked by FOX NEWS to write the liberal response to Ryan's speech...

Sally Kohn
Fox News asked me to write the liberal response to Paul Ryan’s GOP convention speech last night. So I did. I described it in three words: Dazzling, Deceiving and Distracting.

It really doesn't bother you to be such a fucking liar, does it.

FOX printed it. It appeared in their publication. Even in the editorial section (where their news people cite sources of "what's been said" from) this is nearly unprecedented. Usually if they want the opinion of a liberal, they'll invite them onto a show where they're constantly interrupted and talked over and down to.

Paul Ryan

More lies from MarcATL.

Fox asked a Liberal to Draft a Liberal Response to his Speech.

God man you are pathetic.

What it is, is an Example of FOX being Fair and Balanced unlike the Liberal Media, who would never dream of giving the Opposition air time to respond to one of Obama's Speeches full of lies.
I know at least one liberal asshole that will never see this article because he refuses to view anything from Fox News.

It is not astounding to me that the article was presented in Fox News. There have been other articles in Fox News that either praise liberals or denigrate conservatives. This is because Fox News is fair and BALANCED! It gives FAIR coverage from both liberal writers (who still tend to LIE a lot) and it BALANCES with work from conservative writers.

What is evident to me is that the liberals should NEVER AGAIN accuse Fox News of not being fair and balance.

Liberalism is a mental disorder...as evidenced by USMB posts.:eusa_whistle:

Paul Ryan

More lies from MarcATL.

What it is, is an Example of FOX being Fair and Balanced unlike the Liberal Media, who would never dream of giving the Opposition air time to respond to one of Obama's Speeches full of lies.
I know at least one liberal asshole that will never see this article because he refuses to view anything from Fox News.

It is not astounding to me that the article was presented in Fox News. There have been other articles in Fox News that either praise liberals or denigrate conservatives. This is because Fox News is fair and BALANCED! It gives FAIR coverage from both liberal writers (who still tend to LIE a lot) and it BALANCES with work from conservative writers.

What is evident to me is that the liberals should NEVER AGAIN accuse Fox News of not being fair and balance.

Liberalism is a mental disorder...as evidenced by USMB posts.:eusa_whistle:

That is because FOX actually tries to be Fair and Balanced. Despite the Liberal Lies. Watch what they do when confronted with FOX presenting a Liberal Response to Ryans Speech. Do they see it as proof FOX is indeed Fair? Hell no, they have to twist and lie about it.

Paul Ryan

Wow, when FOX joins in and points out what liars the Romney team is, you know there's going to be a meme by October. It's tough to get back credibility.

2. Deceiving

On the other hand, to anyone paying the slightest bit of attention to facts, Ryan’s speech was an apparent attempt to set the world record for the greatest number of blatant lies and misrepresentations slipped into a single political speech. On this measure, while it was Romney who ran the Olympics, Ryan earned the gold.

Read more: Paul Ryan

Under FOX News logo...folks

From the link:

So which is it? Which is the Official Opinion of Fox News? They published a piece criticizing the speech, which you claim is an official opinion.

They also published a piece praising the speech.

Which is it?

Or, more likely, are you idiots just surprised to find a liberal opinion on Fox (which happens all the time, by the way)?

If you didn't believe your own bullshit about Fox, you wouldn't be surprised at all. However, you're both stupid and gullible.

This lesson to the liberals here is going to be hard to stomach. They will soon abandon this thread and hope it becomes forgotten.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Paul Ryan

You're a lying sack of shit, you know that? FOX NEWS did not say anything like that. Sally Kohn was asked by FOX NEWS to write the liberal response to Ryan's speech...

Sally Kohn
Fox News asked me to write the liberal response to Paul Ryan’s GOP convention speech last night. So I did. I described it in three words: Dazzling, Deceiving and Distracting.

FOX printed it. It appeared in their publication. Even in the editorial section (where their news people cite sources of "what's been said" from) this is nearly unprecedented. Usually if they want the opinion of a liberal, they'll invite them onto a show where they're constantly interrupted and talked over and down to.

FOX printed opinions that were positive about the speech too. Your point?

Sally Kohn

That THIS editorial, not only because it ran under the FOX banner, but because it contains the liberal bias the truth tends to favor, is going to bite Ryan, Romney, and the GOP square in the giblets.

2017427-why_you_mad_450x282.jpg

:blowup:

That THIS editorial, not only because it ran under the FOX banner, but because it contains the liberal bias the truth tends to favor, is going to bite Ryan, Romney, and the GOP square in the giblets.

It's an opinion piece by Sally Kohn ... It only proves Fox also provides Liberal viewpoints as well. Why are you Liberals acting as if this is some sort of victory for your twisted cause? I guess you are so used to one-sided News sources you forgot there are still Media outlets that allow for differing points of view. "Liberal bias that truth tends to favor"? Now that is very funny indeed! :lol:

It's an opinion piece by Sally Kohn ... It only proves Fox also provides Liberal viewpoints as well. Why are you Liberals acting as if this is some sort of victory for your twisted cause? I guess you are so used to one-sided News sources you forgot there are still Media outlets that allow for differing points of view. "Liberal bias that truth tends to favor"? Now that is very funny indeed! :lol:

I clearly identified it as an editorial. Why are "conservatives" pretending the publication under the FOX banner, one they HAD to know would go viral under that banner, is not something that will ouch you? Or that you all didn't wake up and want to :puke3:at the sight of it?

And you are just as ignorant for responding in lockstep and not looking in to anything

Idiot troll

You have to be one of the dumbest fucks on this board. FOX published it. Did you miss that fact? Does FOX have editors to decide what to publish, or don't they?

Ignorant wingnut.

It is NOT FOX or the organization saying this, as was insinuated... it was a counterpoint that was requested to have an opposing viewpoint... it does not mean it is truth, fact, or endorsed by Fox

You fucking idiot troll...

Do the honorable thing and go try seppuku

Is this sarcasm or a standard Rightwing answer to posts you don't like....to tell someone to kill themselves?

Paul Ryan

Sally Kohn is a liberal who does contribute to Fox News. I am surprised they ran with her story though. Pretty much have to assume they at least see some merit in what she said.

Thus the point of the OP. FOX isn't all that enthusiastic about Ryan to carry ALL his water, are they?

You have to be one of the dumbest fucks on this board. FOX published it. Did you miss that fact? Does FOX have editors to decide what to publish, or don't they?

Ignorant wingnut.

It is NOT FOX or the organization saying this, as was insinuated... it was a counterpoint that was requested to have an opposing viewpoint... it does not mean it is truth, fact, or endorsed by Fox

You fucking idiot troll...

Do the honorable thing and go try seppuku

Is this sarcasm or a standard Rightwing answer to posts you don't like....to tell someone to kill themselves?

Has nothing to do whether you are left or right.... I respect the hell out of a lot of you guys on the opposite side of the fence... trolls, on the other hand, are a waste of oxygen and I fully support themselves trying seppuku

Lolol keep trying to knock Ryan's speech but it was one of the best speeches since Ronald reagan's "city on a hill."

Paul Ryan

It's an opinion piece. Fox - like many other outlets - has a variety of views from a variety of individuals. That seems to confuse the left whine borg quite substantially. I find that funny.

Please don't dumb down any further though... it's already painful to see this much stupid from one person.... oh wait... the borg aren't one person... or are they... or is it he... or she? I can never tell.

Paul Ryan

Sally Kohn

If it doesn't bother you; why would it bother him?

Fox posted it on their website; that implies some level of confirmation. If nothing else, Fox is guilty of not vetting what they allow on their platforms.

Nor do I see you taking her to task on the content.

Paul Ryan

fucking liar. but don't ever say Fox doesn't give lunatic liberals a say.

Paul Ryan

More lies from MarcATL.

Uhm, what was the lie exactly?

All I did was post an article from The FOXNEWS and that's it.

What's the reason for the meltdown?

Forum List

Back