Wow, Check Out These Liberal Wacko Reactions to Trumps Speech

These idiots did not notice that many of the Angel Moms are not white but Latino (by their racist use of the word 'white').

Oh well, I guess if you support Trump, in their wack-job mindset, you cannot be an authentic Latino, lol.

The Most Unhinged Liberal Reactions To Trump's Immigration Speech

What are they going to be like when The Donald beats Hillary? :eek-52:
There will be riots all over the country.

Libtards dont handle rejection very well.

Using the deaths of their children for political purposes, and you alt-righties are silent. Hmm.
Ewe mean like that Muslim man did at the DNC?
Lol, of course not.

Everything a Democrat does is golden while anything a Repbulican does is evil.

thats from class Libtard 101.
Did I say it was evil? Nope, but you rubes can barely make it through a sentence without making up at least one blatant lie.

Using the deaths of their children for political purposes, and you alt-righties are silent. Hmm.
You guys blasted him and his wife for it. When will you go after these mothers?
Never, his son died in a war he volunteered to fight. These American kids were murdered and they did not volunteer to be murdered. Now that I have answered your question answer mine! What if Americans went illegally to Mexico and evened the score? Then what would you say?

Never, his son died in a war he volunteered to fight. These American kids were murdered and they did not volunteer to be murdered. Now that I have answered your question answer mine! What if Americans went illegally to Mexico and evened the score? Then what would you say?
I'd say you have a sick mind

No, you would pity the Mexicans you un American pos!

No one ever went after his son. That jackass took center stage and attacked Trump with lies, like that it is unconstitutional to enforce immigration.

People are being killed by our failed immigration policy, but the left would rather ignore those deaths.

Like the left does after EVERY shooting unless the gunman & victim are black?
And you demonize them for it. When will you be demonizing these mothers?
These mothers, as you call them, lost children specifically because the government did not enforce current laws. Their gripe is legit & deserves publicity. As do all the murders in the inner city. The only difference is you all want to ignore both scenarios.
Too bad

Making up lies... the only tactic you rubes have

Making up lies... the only tactic you rubes have
God honest truth, you have shown zero empathy for the moms of these murdered children. That's a fucking fact you un American pos!

Forum List

Back