Wow, Check Out These Liberal Wacko Reactions to Trumps Speech

These idiots did not notice that many of the Angel Moms are not white but Latino (by their racist use of the word 'white').

Oh well, I guess if you support Trump, in their wack-job mindset, you cannot be an authentic Latino, lol.

The Most Unhinged Liberal Reactions To Trump's Immigration Speech

Did they call Mexicans rapists?

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Mexicans respond to Trump with jokes, jeers - CNNPolitics.com
Mexicans respond to Trump with jokes, jeers

Mexican actress Ana Brenda tweeted an idea, encouraging Peña Nieto to block Trump at the border.
"You will be a national hero," she wrote.
So, it is your claim that no illegal Mexican ever committed rape in the US. Seriously?

So it is your claim that Donald Trump is being raped by Mexicans in the United States. Seriously?

Bottom line you anti American pis hate Trump because he speaks the truth.

These idiots did not notice that many of the Angel Moms are not white but Latino (by their racist use of the word 'white').

Oh well, I guess if you support Trump, in their wack-job mindset, you cannot be an authentic Latino, lol.

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Mexican actress Ana Brenda tweeted an idea, encouraging Peña Nieto to block Trump at the border.
So, it is your claim that no illegal Mexican ever committed rape in the US. Seriously?

So it is your claim that Donald Trump is being raped by Mexicans in the United States. Seriously?
No asshole. HIs claim and mine is that illegals do rape and do murder in the US. Get your head out your stinky ass!

You will never answer the question posed to ewe! We know why though! No guessing there. And btw. I answered your question the first time. Moron.
If Americans went to Mexico and started committing revenge murders, I would want them rounded up and jailed. And I won't be surprised if that starts happening considering how totally off the cliff you rubes have gone.
If the Mexican mamas cried over their dead children you would Demonize them!
What? You are the only one in the business of demonizing parents. I'm just curious why you gave these a pass.
You will have to show next where I demonized parents! Take your time!
In a thread about Gold Star families you said they should apologize for Trump and called the father of a dead soldier a fraud. Does that mean you think that these Angel Mothers should apologize to Hillary?
Link it!

If Americans went to Mexico and started committing revenge murders, I would want them rounded up and jailed. And I won't be surprised if that starts happening considering how totally off the cliff you rubes have gone.
What? You are the only one in the business of demonizing parents. I'm just curious why you gave these a pass.
In a thread about Gold Star families you said they should apologize for Trump and called the father of a dead soldier a fraud. Does that mean you think that these Angel Mothers should apologize to Hillary?
Link it!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/7567912/?q=Khan&o=relevance&c[user][0]=11947

Link it!
http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/7567912/?q=Khan&o=relevance&c[user][0]=11947
That is not demonization. It's fact. The DNC chose him to bash Trump by his waving a constitution at him saying Trump had sacrificed nothing. Then when Trump defended himself the libtards went apeshit. Now, Mr. Khan it seems is in the business of making money by getting ME immigrants into the US. So! Now why Demonize these mothers of murdered children again? Or do you denounce the comments made by the libtards in the OP? Or do you favor illegals murdering the innocent US citizen. Tell us how you feel?

Using the deaths of their children for political purposes, and you alt-righties are silent. Hmm.
Ewe mean like that Muslim man did at the DNC?
Lol, of course not.

Everything a Democrat does is golden while anything a Repbulican does is evil.

thats from class Libtard 101.
Did I say it was evil? Nope, but you rubes can barely make it through a sentence without making up at least one blatant lie.

In the first place he wasn't addressing you. In the second place would you get a thesaurus. Rube is so over done....

It is from the Saul Alinsky play book. Accuse your opponents of doing what you are actually doing. And it fools no one.
Here is a perfect example:
Kiss Putin's ass and sell him our uranium mines, call Trump comrade.
Rube is the perfect term for you idiots. Why would I use a less accurate word? The rest of your argument failed, and it's clear you know it did because now you want to change the topic.

He wasn't addressing you. So, that part is a success.
Rube in rote deteriorates the word's impact from succinct to blah, blah blah status. I mean, why call you arrogant 10 times when I could also call you, arrogant and pretentious, pompous, puffed-up, and know-it-all? So, again....
And finally, an example doesn't change the subject, it provides.support and lends credence to the subject. Here is another example of libs using a Saul Alinsky tactic to skew the truth:

It is no secret that Hillary backer, and White House boss, George Soros implemented the Black Lives Matter's divide in this country. Hillary's reaction? Her new slogan: "Stronger Together".
See how it works?
That is how Lib loons react.
So, right on topic complete with back up to prove the point. So kiss my a**, you narcissistic turd.

Last edited:
You will never answer the question posed to ewe! We know why though! No guessing there. And btw. I answered your question the first time. Moron.

That father was a Trump basher that happened to be a Gold Star parent. Not the other way around. Demonizing Trump was his soul purpose for being on that stage. No apologies forth coming. It was a staged performance by someone Hitlery thought was untouchable and un-rebukable because of his loss.

What are they going to be like when The Donald beats Hillary? :eek-52:

Trump is more popular than clinton. I heard that the dnc has to hire seat warmers to try to get a couple hundred people in her audience. Problem is the vote machines and who controls them. With the wealthiest people in the world wanting a prezident like clinton who would sell out her own mother for a donation to the clinton foundation, it doesn't look all that good for the Donald.

No asshole. HIs claim and mine is that illegals do rape and do murder in the US. Get your head out your stinky ass!

These anti Trumpers have serious reading comprehension problems.

So you think like Trump does that Mexicans illegals are rapists.

And drug dealers.

And some of those people are- Trump assumes- good people.

Link it!
That is not demonization. It's fact. The DNC chose him to bash Trump by his waving a constitution at him saying Trump had sacrificed nothing. Then when Trump defended himself the libtards went apeshit. Now, Mr. Khan it seems is in the business of making money by getting ME immigrants into the US. So! Now why Demonize these mothers of murdered children again? Or do you denounce the comments made by the libtards in the OP? Or do you favor illegals murdering the innocent US citizen. Tell us how you feel?

I feel that we should honor the parents of veterans killed in the service of our country.

You and Trump feel that it is okay to attack them- if they are mean to Donald Trump.

That father was a Trump basher that happened to be a Gold Star parent. Not the other way around. Demonizing Trump was his soul purpose for being on that stage. No apologies forth coming. It was a staged performance by someone Hitlery thought was untouchable and un-rebukable because of his loss.

The father did happen to be a Gold Star parent.

Which means nothing to Trumpsters if the parent dares criticize the Great Talking Head name Trump.

Anyone who dares criticize Trump is instantly attacked by you- regardless of whether they are grieving parents of a veteran or not.

Link it!

I feel that we should honor the parents of veterans killed in the service of our country.

You and Trump feel that it is okay to attack them- if they are mean to Donald Trump.
So basically what you are saying is the Muslim has first amendment rights and Trumps does not!

Forum List

Back