Wow, Check Out These Liberal Wacko Reactions to Trumps Speech

God honest truth, you have shown zero empathy for the moms of these murdered children. That's a fucking fact you un American pos!
But those were 'white' babies, according to the libtards, so they dont count and it is racist to complain about them.

Libtards are dying off though, thank God.

Using the deaths of their children for political purposes, and you alt-righties are silent. Hmm.
Like the left does after EVERY shooting unless the gunman & victim are black?
And you demonize them for it. When will you be demonizing these mothers?
These mothers, as you call them, lost children specifically because the government did not enforce current laws. Their gripe is legit & deserves publicity. As do all the murders in the inner city. The only difference is you all want to ignore both scenarios.
Too bad
You all went apeshit at a father and mother using their child's death for political purposes last month. Are you giving these mothers a pass? Are you shocked that Democrats are not demonizing these mothers the way you righties typically do?

You guys blasted him and his wife for it. When will you go after these mothers?
Never, his son died in a war he volunteered to fight. These American kids were murdered and they did not volunteer to be murdered. Now that I have answered your question answer mine! What if Americans went illegally to Mexico and evened the score? Then what would you say?
I'd say you have a sick mind
No, you would pity the Mexicans you un American pos!
Making up lies... the only tactic you rubes have
God honest truth, you have shown zero empathy for the moms of these murdered children. That's a fucking fact you un American pos!
I asked you a simple question. Let me rephrase it. Instead of showing empathy, why did you choose to slander and demonize 2 parents whose son died protecting your freedom, and why aren't you doing the same to these parents?

Never, his son died in a war he volunteered to fight. These American kids were murdered and they did not volunteer to be murdered. Now that I have answered your question answer mine! What if Americans went illegally to Mexico and evened the score? Then what would you say?
I'd say you have a sick mind
No, you would pity the Mexicans you un American pos!
Making up lies... the only tactic you rubes have
I asked you a simple question. Let me rephrase it. Instead of showing empathy, why did you choose to slander and demonize 2 parents whose son died protecting your freedom, and why aren't you doing the same to these parents?
Why did you show empathy for the Muslim parents but not these parents whose children were murdered by illegals?

Using the deaths of their children for political purposes, and you alt-righties are silent. Hmm.
Like the left does after EVERY shooting unless the gunman & victim are black?
And you demonize them for it. When will you be demonizing these mothers?
These mothers, as you call them, lost children specifically because the government did not enforce current laws. Their gripe is legit & deserves publicity. As do all the murders in the inner city. The only difference is you all want to ignore both scenarios.
Too bad
You all went apeshit at a father and mother using their child's death for political purposes last month. Are you giving these mothers a pass? Are you shocked that Democrats are not demonizing these mothers the way you righties typically do?
Apeshit? Over his use of his son or his absurd attacks on Trump?

Get a grip

Ewe mean like that Muslim man did at the DNC?
Lol, of course not.

Everything a Democrat does is golden while anything a Repbulican does is evil.

thats from class Libtard 101.
Did I say it was evil? Nope, but you rubes can barely make it through a sentence without making up at least one blatant lie.

In the first place he wasn't addressing you. In the second place would you get a thesaurus. Rube is so over done....

It is from the Saul Alinsky play book. Accuse your opponents of doing what you are actually doing. And it fools no one.
Here is a perfect example:
Kiss Putin's ass and sell him our uranium mines, call Trump comrade.

Lol, of course not.

Did I say it was evil? Nope, but you rubes can barely make it through a sentence without making up at least one blatant lie.

In the first place he wasn't addressing you. In the second place would you get a thesaurus. Rube is so over done....

It is from the Saul Alinsky play book. Accuse your opponents of doing what you are actually doing. And it fools no one.
Rube is the perfect term for you idiots. Why would I use a less accurate word? The rest of your argument failed, and it's clear you know it did because now you want to change the topic.

Lol, of course not.

Rube is the perfect term for you idiots. Why would I use a less accurate word? The rest of your argument failed, and it's clear you know it did because now you want to change the topic.
Asshole! The perfect fit for libtards.

Lol, of course not.

So in closing, you won't be demonizing these women for using their childrens deaths for politics, the way you did to the aforementioned Gold Star family?

Gotcha. I'd love to hear why though.

Lol, of course not.

So in closing, you won't be demonizing these women for using their childrens deaths for politics, the way you did to the aforementioned Gold Star family?

You will never answer the question posed to ewe! We know why though! No guessing there. And btw. I answered your question the first time. Moron.

You will never answer the question posed to ewe! We know why though! No guessing there. And btw. I answered your question the first time. Moron.
If Americans went to Mexico and started committing revenge murders, I would want them rounded up and jailed. And I won't be surprised if that starts happening considering how totally off the cliff you rubes have gone.

If Americans went to Mexico and started committing revenge murders, I would want them rounded up and jailed. And I won't be surprised if that starts happening considering how totally off the cliff you rubes have gone.
If the Mexican mamas cried over their dead children you would Demonize them!

These idiots did not notice that many of the Angel Moms are not white but Latino (by their racist use of the word 'white').

Oh well, I guess if you support Trump, in their wack-job mindset, you cannot be an authentic Latino, lol.

The Most Unhinged Liberal Reactions To Trump's Immigration Speech

Did they call Mexicans rapists?

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Mexicans respond to Trump with jokes, jeers - CNNPolitics.com
Mexicans respond to Trump with jokes, jeers

Mexican actress Ana Brenda tweeted an idea, encouraging Peña Nieto to block Trump at the border.
"You will be a national hero," she wrote.

What? You are the only one in the business of demonizing parents. I'm just curious why you gave these a pass.

What? You are the only one in the business of demonizing parents. I'm just curious why you gave these a pass.
You will have to show next where I demonized parents! Take your time!

You will have to show next where I demonized parents! Take your time!
In a thread about Gold Star families you said they should apologize for Trump and called the father of a dead soldier a fraud. Does that mean you think that these Angel Mothers should apologize to Hillary?

These idiots did not notice that many of the Angel Moms are not white but Latino (by their racist use of the word 'white').

Oh well, I guess if you support Trump, in their wack-job mindset, you cannot be an authentic Latino, lol.

The Most Unhinged Liberal Reactions To Trump's Immigration Speech

Did they call Mexicans rapists?

“When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Mexicans respond to Trump with jokes, jeers - CNNPolitics.com
Mexicans respond to Trump with jokes, jeers

Mexican actress Ana Brenda tweeted an idea, encouraging Peña Nieto to block Trump at the border.
"You will be a national hero," she wrote.
So, it is your claim that no illegal Mexican ever committed rape in the US. Seriously?

And, Mexicans don't smuggle drugs into the country? How about people? Do they smuggle people?

Forum List

Back