Hillary badly needs a rest -- even a racehorse gets better treatment

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Articles: Hillary at Bay

Hillary Clinton badly needs a rest, but the powers behind her won't let her have one. If this were happening to a racehorse, someone would be calling the Humane Society.

These powers, who have been running the real permanent government since they took down Nixon with Watergate, desperately need Hillary to beat Donald Trump.

Trump has openly opposed their agenda of endless wars abroad and dismantlement of the American middle class at home. He must be defeated, even if the real permanent government has to come out of the shadows and reveal itself.

So they will run Hillary, even if it means she dies from exhaustion.

They backed a profoundly flawed candidate and she's not willing to drop out. Hmm, what to do, what to do...I'd say the DNC has a problem. :lol:

Hillary Clinton badly needs a rest, but the powers behind her won't let her have one. If this were happening to a racehorse, someone would be calling the Humane Society.

These powers, who have been running the real permanent government since they took down Nixon with Watergate, desperately need Hillary to beat Donald Trump.

Trump has openly opposed their agenda of endless wars abroad and dismantlement of the American middle class at home. He must be defeated, even if the real permanent government has to come out of the shadows and reveal itself.

Do you hear voices too?

The Dems should be ashamed of working an old broken down woman that hard. No wonder she doesn't know what she's saying.

What? That description of Hellary doesn't compute, old- yes; broken down
- well that's obvious; but a woman....that's laughable.

I frankly was surprised they took her out of the stable for a run in the first place. After 8 years I was sure they would have some fresh blood on the scene.

The establishment needs to come up with a backup plan if Hillary collapses before the election. I think there's a good chance she's not going to make it.

I frankly was surprised they took her out of the stable for a run in the first place. After 8 years I was sure they would have some fresh blood on the scene.
The truly pathetic lineup they had in the first couple primary debates (even if Biden had been included) shows a party and a philosophy woefully short on relevant talent.

With any luck, the century long scourge of progressivism could finally be brought to its bitter end.

Too much fundraising?

You know, all this trouble around her would have stayed hidden if her ego did not want the presidency. She could have lived the rest of her days in comfort and peace.
Now, emails, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation... all kind of shit and again all that would have remained hidden...
That's what happens when more than enough is still not enough

She should be in an old folks home, with a pretty young nurse feeding her baby food.

You know, all this trouble around her would have stayed hidden if her ego did not want the presidency. She could have lived the rest of her days in comfort and peace.
Now, emails, Benghazi, Clinton Foundation... all kind of shit and again all that would have remained hidden...
That's what happens when more than enough is still not enough
But when you're addicted to power (the ultimate aphrodisiac), you're willing to take risks you normally would not take.

Forum List

Back