Wounded vet not a "True Hero"

Joe Walsh is a Tea Party Conservative first and a proud Republican second.

That's from his campaign website. It's nice to see a person find two places they can call home,

where they're always among friends and supporters.

Isn't a Tea Party a game played by little girls, with imaginary friends?

votedemcopygi4.jpg

Not every idiot that opens his mouth represents their party,

Well, maybe not,

unless of course, like Walsh, you're a member of the House of Representatives,

as a member of the Republican Party.

So, one GOP guy says something dumb, and he represents the entire party.

But if someone quotes a liberal saying something dumb in context and verbatim, it's "hate speech".

Right?

Learn to read.

You know, all you idiots who have nothing better to contribute than to harp on TM's sliver medal slip-of-the-finger are showing just how completely devoid of intelligence you are. If that's all you can contribute, then just shut the fuck up.
So, TM fucks up -- and it's OUR fault.

Speaking of being devoid of intelligence...

no, it just seems childish and immature on your part and others to act as if this was a elementary school play ground. Would you act this way to your children? Your spouse? Your parents? Your boss? me thinks not.
Or perhaps TM could take it as an object lesson to do a little research before she posts so she doesn't make such asinine mistakes.

I love it when Liberals stop spitting on troops, burning American flags, calling vets babykillers and start faux "caring" about them.

I am a Liberal...I don't spit on troops (I was one)...I don't burn American flags (I wave them)...I don't call vets babykillers (I thank them)...and there is no "faux" caring here...but I do see a lot of "faux" caring on the Right, until they run into a Vet with leftwing political views....then all hell breaks loose.
OMGaea, whatever you do, DON'T acknowledge the loathing some on your side have for the military!! :eek:

Some? No doubt....just like there are SOME on the Rightwing who have loathing for the military.

OK, now I don't know squat about whether he paid child support or not...

However, doesn't what you just posted imply that he didn't pay child support, his wife took him to court over it, they settled, and then she signed that statement as part of the settlement?

I work at a law firm, though admittedly I'm not a lawyer myself, and the terminology used there looks pretty familiar.
Both parties agreed to the settlement. The left's input is utterly irrelevant -- except when they're looking to smear the guy.

For someone that is a vet, why do you lie so much?
Where's the lie? Are you claiming the left's views on the settlement between ex-spouses IS relevant? Are you claiming Seawytch wasn't interested in smearing the guy?

You need to explain yourself.

When Walsh's quote is put into full context, he makes a decent point. This woman, by talking about her injuries so much, is using her condition as a reason why she is better for the job. That is disgusting and opportunist.

Sounds like the Koch's paid her off to keep her mouth shut. Over $100,000 in back child support doesn't just easily go away,...
Sounds like you're a retard.

Sounds like you're a Koch sucker and brain dead moron.
...just as you've been programmed to say.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded. At least, that's what they tell you. In reality, you will be thrown in the dumpster as soon as your useful idiocy loses its utility.

Well, maybe not,

But if someone quotes a liberal saying something dumb in context and verbatim, it's "hate speech".

Right?

Learn to read.
40+ years ago.

Face it, Carby: You claim Walsh represents the entire GOP. There's no way to credibly deny it.

But that won't stop you, will it?

How many ounces of common sense does a person need to see the idiocy in attacking Duckworth in this manner?

How many ounces short of that common sense is Walsh?

The perfect outcome of this would be if Duckworth wins, and the Democrats retake the House by one vote.

I am a Liberal...I don't spit on troops (I was one)...I don't burn American flags (I wave them)...I don't call vets babykillers (I thank them)...and there is no "faux" caring here...but I do see a lot of "faux" caring on the Right, until they run into a Vet with leftwing political views....then all hell breaks loose.
OMGaea, whatever you do, DON'T acknowledge the loathing some on your side have for the military!! :eek:

Some? No doubt....just like there are SOME on the Rightwing who have loathing for the military.
Can you, then, link a post of yours condemning this leftist loathing of the military?

Right?

Learn to read.
40+ years ago.

Face it, Carby: You claim Walsh represents the entire GOP. There's no way to credibly deny it.

I responded to this:

He does in fact represent the Republican party, as a Republican representative.

You know, as an aside, you maybe should have just said he was wrong to say such a thing and then left it alone.

Can you, then, link a post of yours condemning this leftist loathing of the military?

I remember several here and elsewhere referring to those in the military not being able to get a "real job" and myself personally asked why "I could not make it in the Real World"....and any bashing military members who happen to be Liberals....anything on Kerry's record for example....there are a few here on this very thread.

They trashed Kerry who won a silver medal

Yet you conveniently forget what he did against our country in France...

The 1970 meeting that John Kerry conducted with North Vietnamese communists violated U.S. law, according to an author and researcher who has studied the issue.

Kerry met with representatives from "both delegations" of the Vietnamese in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry's own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry's meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.

According to Corsi, Kerry violated U.S. code 18 U.S.C. 953. "A U.S. citizen cannot go abroad and negotiate with a foreign power," Corsi told CNSNews.com.
By Kerry's own admission, he met in 1970 with delegations from the North Vietnamese communist government and discussed how the Vietnam War should be stopped.

Author: Kerry's Meeting With Communists Broke U.S. Law

Instead? He's a sitting US Senator when his ass should have been thrown in jail.

Well, maybe not,

Right?

What an idiotic statement. Instead of condemning the statement, you want to point at some unknown shiny thing.

Learn to read.
40+ years ago.

I responded to this:

He does in fact represent the Republican party, as a Republican representative.

You know, as an aside, you maybe should have just said he was wrong to say such a thing and then left it alone.
See, I was right? You denied it, but not credibly.

How does it feel to be so predictable yet consider yourself so clever?

They trashed Kerry who won a silver medal

Yet you conveniently forget what he did against our country in France...

The 1970 meeting that John Kerry conducted with North Vietnamese communists violated U.S. law, according to an author and researcher who has studied the issue.

Kerry met with representatives from "both delegations" of the Vietnamese in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry's own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry's meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.

According to Corsi, Kerry violated U.S. code 18 U.S.C. 953. "A U.S. citizen cannot go abroad and negotiate with a foreign power," Corsi told CNSNews.com.
By Kerry's own admission, he met in 1970 with delegations from the North Vietnamese communist government and discussed how the Vietnam War should be stopped.

Author: Kerry's Meeting With Communists Broke U.S. Law

Instead? He's a sitting US Senator when his ass should have been thrown in jail.

Why haven't you reported him to the police yet?

I remember several here and elsewhere referring to those in the military not being able to get a "real job" and myself personally asked why "I could not make it in the Real World"....and any bashing military members who happen to be Liberals....anything on Kerry's record for example....there are a few here on this very thread.

Oh, yes, I'm sure you do remember that. Whether or not it really happened, however, is another thing entirely.

Forum List

Back