Would you..... ?

Would You Kill 1 Person (if you could get away with it)?

• Yes

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... kill someone (1 person) if you knew you could get away with it?

Even tough I voted no, if it was justified, as in my life was in jeopardy, you bet I'd take a life. Been there and somehow refrained and regret it to this day. I'm not into regretting anymore. I'd do it in a heartbeat now given similar circumstances. I'd also do it to protect loved ones, not only my life.

Most people would take a live for their kids.

I guess I should have been more specific. Maybe just getting rid of someone that was a thorn in your side, not necessarily a threat to your life or sanity....

I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me.

(and I have 3 throw-away guns just in case)

Hey come after me... have gun will travel.
If you piss me off, you're dead!

I guess I should have been more specific. Maybe just getting rid of someone that was a thorn in your side, not necessarily a threat to your life or sanity....
Most humans would have to be more than just a thorn in my side. Some I consider vermin and would not hesitate to rid the earth of just because.

no killing

I should not laugh, I understand.. people can be shitty and cowardly, I never understood that... unless someone is holding a gun to my head, I have the guts to tell the truth.. and even then... maybe....

some people just deserve to die. Because they have nothing to contribute to this world but lies and nonsense..... sometimes I would like to exact my justice but God has a perfect plan (which I fully admit to not understanding.........)

no killing

I should not laugh, I understand.. people can be shitty and cowardly, I never understood that... unless someone is holding a gun to my head, I have the guts to tell the truth.. and even then... maybe....
LOL let em live with the knowledge that you have their number. Fuck em.

About the only good reason for killing is in defense of a child or other loved one.

About the only good reason for killing is in defense of a child or other loved one.

How about if they stole our lunch money in the third grade?

no killing

LOL let em live with the knowledge that you have their number. Fuck em.

I have found people like that are just not worth your emotion or brain power.. easier said that done.. too many real/good people in the world to make those others something to use your mind/energy on.......

I love myself so... ;)

There are plenty of good reasons. Self defense and defense of a child or loved on are more like excuses.

There are plenty of good reasons. Self defense and defense of a child or loved on are more like excuses.

Hmmm I just want to kill people that piss me off, and get on my bad side.... I guess I'm selfish ;)

Forum List

Back