Would you be happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you should delete that picture. You should be ashamed of yourself.:(
Why? Explain to me how the US and its allies have jurisdiction over Assange?

Explain to me the difference between what Trump did, and what Biden did in regards to classified material??

I looked into the "crimes" of Navalny, and the "crimes" of Trump. . . and honestly? I'm not seeing a lot of difference.

. . . you should should be ashamed for being anti-American, shaming my free expression. . . :wtf:

Free speech, free expression, and the exchange of ideas, is quintessentially what America is about. . . This whole push to censor Americans? IT IS DANGEROUS!

This need to raise awareness is NECESSARY!

And you hate Tucker and Musk for facilitating this. . . . . WHY?! :dunno:

Everything You Need to Know about the Government’s Mass Censorship Campaign​

Would you be happy if you could wave a magic wand and make you political opponents disappear?

This goes across the political spectrum

Would that solve your problems and would you then be a happy person?
Political opponents are needed.

What is not needed is people like you who view all opponents as enemies.

Political opponents are needed.

What is not needed is people like you who view all opponents as enemies.
. . . yes, but when those opponents are engaged in trying to censor and imprison you?

They are no longer playing by the ground rules we agreed on two centuries ago.

THIS is what has caused such a hypothetical question to be posed in the first place.

You need to be careful about who you have thrown your lot in with pal.

:rolleyes:

. . . yes, but when those opponents are engaged in trying to censor and imprison you?

They are no longer playing by the ground rules we agreed on two centuries ago.

THIS is what has caused such a hypothetical question to be posed in the first place.

You need to be careful about who you have thrown your lot in with pal.

:rolleyes:
Trump had been doing what you decry: Politicization of the Justice Department - American Oversight

Trump suggests he would use FBI, DOJ against opponents​

November 10, 2023 | 6:50 AM PST
In an interview on Univision that aired on Nov. 9, former president Donald Trump said he might weaponize the Department of Justice against his political opponents.

The Jack Smith prosecution is not based on political differences, no matter how much Mr. Trump claims it is.

one need only read that indictments and other indictments to realize what the legal cases are all about

People like you have been carelessly throwing in your lot in with a known fabricator of lies and a known cheat and corrupt businessman,

Would you be happy if you could wave a magic wand and make you political opponents disappear?

InnerMe.jpg

I suppose if I were the only person on earth I would be happy for awhile, but then I would bore of it. It would be the same difference.

The Jack Smith prosecution is not based on political differences, no matter how much Mr. Trump claims it is.
Do you really bleev folks in Russia think that what they did to Navalny was based on political differences?

. . hmmmm???

I think he had less than 1% support, and there? They said shit similar to what they said about Trump here, that he is a pawn of the west, etc. . .

That shit about that lumber scandal, and the supposed ripping off of the Russian public? Navalny is rabble rousing, and he threats to weaponize the Russian legal system against his political opponents too? . . Causing all sorts of headaches for the Russia state?

Tell me, what's the difference?

It is all a matter of perspective. You hate Trump, and love the political regime and the establishment, that rules as it is, and those who it benefits. So naturally, from your Pov, questioning an election that threatens it? Is not political. . . I get it. . .

All you got to do, is change the terms of debate and the rhetoric, find the right prosecutor, the right judge, and find the right jury.

To you, it is a matter of course. I get it, so certain interests, opposing the system, to you? Is just domestic terror. Questioning elections, or what the state tells the people is epistemological reality, should not be allowed. . . I understand.

8gmqgy.jpg

But we fought a revolution in 1776 because we decided that this way of thinking was bullshit, and that what the King felt was good for the realm, was not necessarily in the interest of all the people.

People like you have been carelessly throwing in your lot in with a known fabricator of lies and a known cheat and corrupt businessman,
Nope.

I have no plans to vote for him.

I haven't actually seen a candidate I liked in over a decade. I know that Mike Adams is former Military intel, so I have never really trusted him that much, but even he likes RFKjr. And Ron Paul is keen on him, so if he still is, and RFKjr. makes the cut for a national debate, and is on the ballot in every state, I just might vote this time.

Integrity & honesty really are more important than politics pal. We need someone that will represent the people & the Constitution, not the establishment.

What I am getting at here, is the institutions of government, and what they are doing to Trump, are the problem, even Kennedy is smart enough to tell you that much.

Hell, they even ADMITTED it was all political, aren't you paying attention? :dunno:

Kevin O’Leary Demolishes CNN Host Over Trump Verdict!​

1708564686701.png

8gj9lz.gif

Do you really bleev folks in Russia think that what they did to Navalny was based on political differences?

. . hmmmm???

I think he had less than 1% support, and there? They said shit similar to what they said about Trump here, that he is a pawn of the west, etc. . .

That shit about that lumber scandal, and the supposed ripping off of the Russian public? Navalny is rabble rousing, and he threats to weaponize the Russian legal system against his political opponents too? . . Causing all sorts of headaches for the Russia state?

Tell me, what's the difference?

It is all a matter of perspective. You hate Trump, and love the political regime and the establishment, that rules as it is, and those who it benefits. So naturally, from your Pov, questioning an election that threatens it? Is not political. . . I get it. . .

All you got to do, is change the terms of debate and the rhetoric, find the right prosecutor, the right judge, and find the right jury.

To you, it is a matter of course. I get it, so certain interests, opposing the system, to you? Is just domestic terror. Questioning elections, or what the state tells the people is epistemological reality, should not be allowed. . . I understand.

8gmqgy.jpg

But we fought a revolution in 1776 because we decided that this way of thinking was bullshit, and that what the King felt was good for the realm, was not necessarily in the interest of all the people.

THE USA Is Not Russia

next

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back