Would you vote for a President that is against voter ID but for Socialized Medicine?

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA
The Democrat candidates say forcing people to get a free ID in order to vote is racist but they insist on forcing them and everyone else to receive government run healthcare...

The number of people needing a free ID to vote has got to be somewhere less than 0.3% of the population, but the Democrat candidates say Blacks won't be able to figure out a way to get a free ID.

Then the same Democrat Candidates say that they're going to give these same poor Black people free healthcare, and then give Medicare to every single person on the planet that manages to get American dirt under his feet.

You don't have to be Rocket Surgeon to see how stupid that is. But you have to be a liar to say that both are true.

The Democrat candidates say forcing people to get a free ID in order to vote is racist but they insist on forcing them and everyone else to receive government run healthcare...

The number of people needing a free ID to vote has got to be somewhere less than 0.3% of the population, but the Democrat candidates say Blacks won't be able to figure out a way to get a free ID.

Then the same Democrat Candidates say that they're going to give these same poor Black people free healthcare, and then give Medicare to every single person on the planet that manages to get American dirt under his feet.

You don't have to be Rocket Surgeon to see how stupid that is. But you have to be a liar to say that both are true.

you would vote foe a candidate who would spend billions on a wall then cut senior healthcare wouldnt you ..

you would vote foe a candidate who would spend billions on a wall then cut senior healthcare wouldnt you ..

Billions on a wall will save Americans 100's of Billions of $ and 1000's of lives.

Nobody has reduced Senior Care... Seniors can get as much or more care now than before Trump took office.

You've been lied to, and you're naive enough to believe it.

Dems voted to fine and imprison you if you don’t buy health insurance.

Yet they now want illegals to get health insurance for free.

So now if you don’t pay for illegals’ health insurance, then YOU go to jail while illegals are given amnesty.

Last edited:
I don't think the left realize just how racist saying that people can't obtain voter ID is. But then again the left is extremely racist.

The left hears Medicare for all and thinks it means free. They can not understand that it is anything other then free. They will never understand that Medicare for all will reduce our present health care quality. Anyone that wants any idea of how well it will work needs only look at England or the VA.

I don't think the left realize just how racist saying that people can't obtain voter ID is. But then again the left is extremely racist.

The left hears Medicare for all and thinks it means free. They can not understand that it is anything other then free. They will never understand that Medicare for all will reduce our present health care quality. Anyone that wants any idea of how well it will work needs only look at England or the VA.

The retards don't understand once the Govt gets control of healthcare, then the Govt gets to decide "who" is worthy of the best care available and" who" is not. Basically who lives and who dies. No health care system the Govt Proposes will in anyway affect the heath care of the Political Elite, Only you and your ability to choose!

I am not a single issue voter. A single issue will more likely make me oppose a candidate than support them. It is certainly why I didn't vote for Trump even though I would have taken anybody but Hillary. The minute Carl Icahn's name came out of Trump's mouth, it was "No soup for you".

I would vote for a President that will let the American citizens decide for themselves what healthcare they want. Yes, I understand that not everyone can afford it. Especially, when the cost to just seeing your doctor can be quite steep. But when you can afford it - instead of spending on stupid things - can be quite beneficial in the long run.
If you cannot afford healthcare due to pre-conditional reasons, there are other cheap and reasonable healthcare places to go to.

In short, just because Canada and other countries do it, doesn't mean WE need to. IMO

Would you vote for a President that is against voter ID but for Socialized Medicine?

To answer the question: "Would you vote for a President that is against voter ID?"

Never. I am not a Citizen of the Everybody in the World country, I am a citizen of the United States of America. My taxes go to America. My hope is that the Congress understands that they are not the Congress of everybody in the world, they are called representatives and senators because they represent America's interests. That collides with such strangers who would ram our own citizens in airplanes into our financial centers. I don't want the creeps over here taking more than they took on 9/11. If Congress is, we need to eliminate those who do not understand their obligations to this nation.

To answer the question: "Would you vote for a President that is for Socialized Medicine?

No, because I already have Medicare and help with prescriptions. That is all I need.

Last edited:
Sure. I don't feel strongly enough on either issue for it to make a huge difference.

Some VAs are good. Others suck.. But they all ration care.

If you really want to know what Single Payer looks like, you should look at the supposed "Free Indian and Eskimo Care".... It's a God-awful disaster all over the place.

Have you seen the youtube video on what white liberals think of minorities? It is shockingly condescending and racist. I really don't think they see it. They really think minorities are not able to get ID.

Forum List

Back