Would you trust the United States to keep a trade agreement or a treaty?

Would you have trusted Barry Hussein Obama, who kissed the ass of every two bit dictator in the world, to negotiate a trade deal that was beneficial to the U.S. especially after told America that "good factory jobs were gone forever"? His former V.P. is still trying to tell us that China is (was) a pushover in the trade wars. Why in the world would lefties promote adherence to trade agreements that hurt U.S. trade and employment? Because they hate the President? Why not re-negotiate trade agreements that hurt the U.S. economy?
LOL did a Trump sheep just accuse somebody of kissing dictator ass? :lmao:
Barry Hussein spent his first two honeymoon years with a democrat majority in a freaking apology tour for America's affluence. While Black unemployment was in the double digits his administration actually bragged about the increase of food stamp recipients while he told America that good factory jobs were gone forever. Even today the former V.P. is actually trying to tell the democrat base that China is a pussy. Hillary kissed Putin's ass in the legendary uranium deal and low information lefties still think Trump colluded with Russia. No surprises here.
Not two years, a couple of months. And then Ted Kennedy died, Scott The nude centerfold became a new senator and that was the end of the Democratic majority.

And we know what happened next.
D2Z2juKXQAA1c-V

Not in my lifetime has a racist party put their own good ahead of the good of the country in such a blatant and obvious manner. They didn’t even try to hide it. They just assumed all the white people in America would be on their side.

With Donald Trump as president?

Funny thing about Deanturd, he would trust this meat puppet faggot who whispers to russians about having to get past elections in order to undermine our security....

The same meat puppet faggot who governed us through 8 years of deliberate stagnation and malaise with record labor participation lows.

Over the World's Richest Professional Clown who he is determined to see prosecuted for something that no one can find any evidence of, that has delivered record breaking economic progress and record high employment rates.

Then Deanturd wonders why he is held in such contempt by patriots.

Here's a hint Deanturd....

You are a mindless fucking parasitic worm.

D1vrRIqWoAA30kP.jpg

You forgot your card. It's OK. I'll let you use mine. Just this once.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

he was the great divider --I've linked this many times....he hates America/whites/cops

You don't and that is all that matters to you...

Would you support the U.N. overthrowing our elected government to rid the world of Trump?
No, of course not.

But you didn’t answer my question.

If you were a foreign country would you trust any agreement signed by this country and Donald Trump? Knowing that Donald Trump stiffed hundreds of workers and has over 10,000 lies?

I don’t believe it’s a particularly difficult question.

I trust Trump as much as I trust Obama, Bush and Clinton...

Funny thing about Deanturd, he would trust this meat puppet faggot who whispers to russians about having to get past elections in order to undermine our security....

The same meat puppet faggot who governed us through 8 years of deliberate stagnation and malaise with record labor participation lows.

Over the World's Richest Professional Clown who he is determined to see prosecuted for something that no one can find any evidence of, that has delivered record breaking economic progress and record high employment rates.

Then Deanturd wonders why he is held in such contempt by patriots.

Here's a hint Deanturd....

You are a mindless fucking parasitic worm.

D1vrRIqWoAA30kP.jpg

You forgot your card. It's OK. I'll let you use mine. Just this once.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

he sure as hell didnt bring this country together.....but neither did bush and trump aint doing much uniting himself....

Considering how large the margins were that Obama won by, he brought the country together as much as possible.

But most Republicans are racist and so they would never consider themselves unified with the Democratic Party that has so many people of color, not to mention the gays and people who believe in women’s rights.

The Aryan nation and the Nazi party and white Supremists and the alt white have grown so large within the Republican Party, there can never be unity with the rest of the country.

DxkZJMDWkAEUC7a

You can’t negotiate with people who want you dead. All you can do is defend yourself from them.

you have the same attitude about them as they have about you.....like many have said before me....."the 2 parties are more alike than they realize" and if they do realize it,they just refuse to acknowledge it....

Not for a long time with anybody as President. We proved as a country in 2016 that our inbreds, religious nutjobs, crooks, and trolls can install a President at any time.
you constantly prove your hate/bigotry/etc
You constantly prove me correct
hahahahhahahah--HATER!!

Forum List

Back