Would You Support War With Iran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then think about this...

...any country smart enough to build a nuclear bomb,
is also smart enough to know,
that if they use that bomb,
their country will glow in the dark.

When it comes to extremists, I'm not so sure rationality applies... And I for one, am not willing to take that "chance".

Rationality applies everywhere. You'll notice that it's not the leadership of these countries that strap the bombs to their chests. They find idiots for that.

Rationality as it pertains to the previous post by loonboy ("any country smart enough...") I don't see a lot of rational thought in the power corridors of Tehran. And yes, if people are willing to strap bombs to others to have them do their bidding, I have no doubt those same people would have no problem sneaking an A-Bomb in a truck across some other country's border... To enact the same kind of spineless treachery on a much larger scale.

Those ok with Iran having nuclear weapons need to explain why?

Why would it be ok for them to own nukes to attack Israel, us or their neighbors.....or just blackmail their Arab neighbors into making us pay out the nose for oil?

Last time I checked the US and Israel haven't attacked Iran or made threats against them like they've done against us....so what is their excuse for owning nukes???

We cut Iraq's balls off, so they can't fear Iraq. They can't fear the Afghans or the Tajiks, etc.

Why do they want nuclear bombs.....

It's not a matter of being okay with it. It's about seeing the harm from war as being greater than the risk posed by a nuclear Iran.

Why do they nukes? Prestige is a big factor. Protection is another.

And if one of Iran's Nukes you allowed them to procure ended up in a Container at, say the Port of Newark... You are willing to accept that as a risk, over dealing with the problem Militarily? I'm NOT.

Also, for those saying Iran is filled with "crazies", it's important to remember that pretending to be crazy is actually a really smart survival strategy.

It's perfected by Liberals on a daily basis.

Rationality as it pertains to the previous post by loonboy ("any country smart enough...") I don't see a lot of rational thought in the power corridors of Tehran. And yes, if people are willing to strap bombs to others to have them do their bidding, I have no doubt those same people would have no problem sneaking an A-Bomb in a truck across some other country's border... To enact the same kind of spineless treachery on a much larger scale.
I know what's irrational, talking about what you're gonna do to things that don't exist.

And if one of Iran's Nukes you allowed them to procure ended up in a Container at, say the Port of Newark... You are willing to accept that as a risk, over dealing with the problem Militarily? I'm NOT.
Why don't you post the evidence they're trying to get a nuke, before shooting your irresponsible mouth off?

I know what's irrational, talking about what you're gonna do to things that don't exist.

My original post was "were the choice War, or a nuclear Iran" - I'd choose war. That is the premise of the entire thread... It's not really hard to grasp the concept, is it? Apparently.

Why don't you post the evidence they're trying to get a nuke, before shooting your irresponsible mouth off?

Are you numb to current events? I can even link a Liberal site like CNN to reveal that the World is not looking favorably on Iran's Nuclear program... Talks over Iran's nuclear program resume in Moscow - CNN.com

No war just rentlessly carpet bomb all nuke sites and that's it. And nobody would do Jack to help them? lol at the ww3 fear mongers. Nobody's going to help them! They are the violent puppet, funding terror that Russia and China hope goes off on us and hurts us somehow. So I should say yes I support it but just the nuclear site bombings no ground war.

Last edited:
Ahhh, the stupid **** of Puerto Rico. Shouldn't you be picking fruit instead of showing your ass here?

FYI....the CIA doing covert work during the Cold War isn't an "attack" like we're talking about here, asswipe.

Oh, I'd say Iran has shed more American blood than the other way around. They are lucky they aren't wiped off the face of the Earth right now.

Last time I checked the US and Israel haven't attacked Iran or made threats against them like they've done against us....so what is their excuse for owning nukes???...

What a dumb fuck. Are you and The Rabid related?

By the summer of 1953, the British and American governments initiated a joint Anglo-American plan for the covert overthrow of Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh, the Prime Minister of Iran.

On August 19th, 1953, the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), overthrew Iran's duly elected Prime Minister

Uh, a war with Iran without nukes is better than a war with Iran with nukes. Got that, moron?

Oh, who gives a shit about their wannabe prestige, especially when they are a illegitimate regime of religious nuts that have made threats to destroy the "big and little satan."

Guess who is big satan and little satan.....:eusa_whistle:

Why would it be ok for them to own nukes to attack Israel, us or their neighbors.....or just blackmail their Arab neighbors into making us pay out the nose for oil?

Last time I checked the US and Israel haven't attacked Iran or made threats against them like they've done against us....so what is their excuse for owning nukes???

We cut Iraq's balls off, so they can't fear Iraq. They can't fear the Afghans or the Tajiks, etc.

Why do they want nuclear bombs.....

It's not a matter of being okay with it. It's about seeing the harm from war as being greater than the risk posed by a nuclear Iran.

Why do they nukes? Prestige is a big factor. Protection is another.

You're such a fucking moron.

It is a question based on something in the future. "Anyone ok with Iran having nukes," needs to explain their bullshit.

I bet you're one of those dumbfucks that doesn't think it's a big deal Iran might get nukes. :cuckoo:

FYI.....dumbfuck, my security clearance gives me more insight about Iran, their nuke program, etc that you know your own asshole despite you licking it every night.

Those that think Iran has nuclear weapons, need to explain why they think that, before answering your dumbass question.

It is a question based on something in the future. "Anyone ok with Iran having nukes," needs to explain their bullshit.

I bet you're one of those dumbfucks that doesn't think it's a big deal Iran might get nukes. :cuckoo:

FYI.....dumbfuck, my security clearance gives me more insight about Iran, their nuke program, etc that you know your own asshole despite you licking it every night.
Then you should be aware of the last 3 NIE's that said you're full of shit!

BTW, how does someone as mentally unstable as you, get a security clearance?

Ahhh, the stupid **** of Puerto Rico. Shouldn't you be picking fruit instead of showing your ass here?

Actually, that was precisely what I was doing today . Picking my 19 y/o girlsfriend's fruit.

FYI....the CIA doing covert work during the Cold War isn't an "attack" like we're talking about here, asswipe.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy?

Excuse the fuck out of me. But I am not familiar with all your Orwellian doubletalk terms.

Oh, I'd say Iran has shed more American blood than the other way around. They are lucky they aren't wiped off the face of the Earth right now.

Is that right? Why you broke one of your pink fingernails while typing?

Last time I checked the US and Israel haven't attacked Iran or made threats against them like they've done against us....so what is their excuse for owning nukes???...

What a dumb fuck. Are you and The Rabid related?

By the summer of 1953, the British and American governments initiated a joint Anglo-American plan for the covert overthrow of Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh, the Prime Minister of Iran.

On August 19th, 1953, the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), overthrew Iran's duly elected Prime Minister
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
My original post was "were the choice War, or a nuclear Iran" - I'd choose war. That is the premise of the entire thread... It's not really hard to grasp the concept, is it? Apparently.
We've been at war for the last 10 years, the last thing we need is another one. And you creating a thread about starting another war, is just pouring gas on the fire.

Being more educated, more stable and more important than a piece of shit like you on the internet talking out your ass.

Dumbfucks like you are a joke to us, but go on and on about what you know about Iran and how they're "so innocent.":cuckoo:

The IC has differing opinions about how far Iran is with their nukes, kinda like how they couldn't pinpoint what Saddam did with his WMDs. Of course, you'd rather let them surprise the world with nukes one day......which shows your stupidity.

Then you should be aware of the last 3 NIE's that said you're full of shit!

BTW, how does someone as mentally unstable as you, get a security clearance?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back