Would You Support War With Iran?

Would You Support War With Iran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cuntumacious, thanks for proving my point with your age stamp.

You're a dumbass living on an island with no clue about the real world.

Of course, Iran is no threat to your peon world because Iran probably doesn't even know Puerto Rico is our little island. :eusa_whistle: .....so you and your Burger King job are safe, but I prefer the real USA stay safe from Iran.

Go about your meaningless life on that peon island.....

Ahhh, the stupid **** of Puerto Rico. Shouldn't you be picking fruit instead of showing your ass here?

Actually, that was precisely what I was doing today . Picking my 19 y/o girlsfriend's fruit.

FYI....the CIA doing covert work during the Cold War isn't an "attack" like we're talking about here, asswipe.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy?

Excuse the fuck out of me. But I am not familiar with all your Orwellian doubletalk terms.

Is that right? Why you broke one of your pink fingernails while typing?

Last time I checked the US and Israel haven't attacked Iran or made threats against them like they've done against us....so what is their excuse for owning nukes???...

What a dumb fuck. Are you and The Rabid related?

By the summer of 1953, the British and American governments initiated a joint Anglo-American plan for the covert overthrow of Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh, the Prime Minister of Iran.

On August 19th, 1953, the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), overthrew Iran's duly elected Prime Minister

.[/QUOTE]

You're such a fucking moron.

It is a question based on something in the future. "Anyone ok with Iran having nukes," needs to explain their bullshit.

I bet you're one of those dumbfucks that doesn't think it's a big deal Iran might get nukes. :cuckoo:

FYI.....dumbfuck, my security clearance gives me more insight about Iran, their nuke program, etc that you know your own asshole despite you licking it every night.
Then you should be aware of the last 3 NIE's that said you're full of shit!

BTW, how does someone as mentally unstable as you, get a security clearance?

His "top security clearance" only allowed him to work as a bathroom attendant at the NCO Club.

Cuntumacious, thanks for proving my point with your age stamp.

You're a dumbass living on an island with no clue about the real world.

Of course, Iran is no threat to your peon world because Iran probably doesn't even know Puerto Rico is our little island. :eusa_whistle: .....so you and your Burger King job are safe, but I prefer the real USA stay safe from Iran.

Go about your meaningless life on that peon island.....

Ahhh, the stupid **** of Puerto Rico. Shouldn't you be picking fruit instead of showing your ass here?

Actually, that was precisely what I was doing today . Picking my 19 y/o girlsfriend's fruit.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy?

Excuse the fuck out of me. But I am not familiar with all your Orwellian doubletalk terms.

Is that right? Why you broke one of your pink fingernails while typing?

What a dumb fuck. Are you and The Rabid related?

By the summer of 1953, the British and American governments initiated a joint Anglo-American plan for the covert overthrow of Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh, the Prime Minister of Iran.

On August 19th, 1953, the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), overthrew Iran's duly elected Prime Minister

[/QUOTE]

Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasy, greasy . Have a long way to slide.

Have I touched a nerve?

Did one of my compadres tapped your BFF even though he spoke no ingles?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You first need to learn how to quote cabana boy, before getting on a boat for Miami.

Your rants before against the Jews sums up why you support Iran, but I haven't met a hispanic Nazi before. :cuckoo:

Now get back to your meaningless life and get off my radar.

Have I touched a nerve?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:
Are you numb to current events? I can even link a Liberal site like CNN to reveal that the World is not looking favorably on Iran's Nuclear program... Talks over Iran's nuclear program resume in Moscow - CNN.com
But that's not proof, it's just rhetoric.

Attacking a country that did not attack you first, is aggression. And aggression, is the highest crime a nation can commit.

Not if you work for KBR-Halliburton or any of the other war profiteers. They thrive on aggression.

DUMBFUCK......Iran has killed thousands of American troops in Lebanon, Iraq and Afghanistan.

They are a legit target right now.

Are you numb to current events? I can even link a Liberal site like CNN to reveal that the World is not looking favorably on Iran's Nuclear program... Talks over Iran's nuclear program resume in Moscow - CNN.com
But that's not proof, it's just rhetoric.

Attacking a country that did not attack you first, is aggression. And aggression, is the highest crime a nation can commit.

Being more educated, more stable and more important than a piece of shit like you on the internet talking out your ass.

Dumbfucks like you are a joke to us, but go on and on about what you know about Iran and how they're "so innocent.":cuckoo:

The IC has differing opinions about how far Iran is with their nukes, kinda like how they couldn't pinpoint what Saddam did with his WMDs. Of course, you'd rather let them surprise the world with nukes one day......which shows your stupidity.
I know all this talk is the same as the lead up to the Iraq war and you were wrong about that, so you're probably wrong about this too.

If there is evidence they've weaponized their program, then let's see it?

If you can't produce any, then shut the fuck up!

Uh, ADM Mullen before he left finally admitted in public Iran was supporting terrorists inside Afghanistan and Iraq.....that has been classified for years.

As for Lebanon, you weren't even born when Iran helped terrorists kill US Marines by blowing up their barracks.

You see, you're a dumbfuck on the internet talking about things you have no clue about.

Now shut the fuck up!

DUMBFUCK......Iran has killed thousands of American troops in Lebanon, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Where's your evidence for that?

You first need to learn how to quote cabana boy, before getting on a boat for Miami.

Wanna see my boat?

4163_Man_Made_Worlds_Largest_Cruise_Ship-4_05320299.JPG

Your rants before against the Jews sums up why you support Iran, but I haven't met a hispanic Nazi before. :cuckoo:

I don't support Iran, dildo. I am a US FIRSTER. I don't want the bankrupt US to get involved in another unconstitutional war in order to support you motherfuckers.

Have I touched a nerve?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we're just making up Iran's nuclear program.....:cuckoo:

Shut the fuck up!

Being more educated, more stable and more important than a piece of shit like you on the internet talking out your ass.

Dumbfucks like you are a joke to us, but go on and on about what you know about Iran and how they're "so innocent.":cuckoo:

The IC has differing opinions about how far Iran is with their nukes, kinda like how they couldn't pinpoint what Saddam did with his WMDs. Of course, you'd rather let them surprise the world with nukes one day......which shows your stupidity.
I know all this talk is the same as the lead up to the Iraq war and you were wrong about that, so you're probably wrong about this too.

If there is evidence they've weaponized their program, then let's see it?

If you can't produce any, then shut the fuck up!

Sure Nazi.....you'll be ranting against Israel in due time again. :cuckoo:

Oh, if we wanted your Puerto Rican opinion on protecting the USA...we'd ask it.

Pick fruit, boy.

Wanna see my boat?

4163_Man_Made_Worlds_Largest_Cruise_Ship-4_05320299.JPG

I don't support Iran, dildo. I am a US FIRSTER. I don't want the bankrupt US to get involved in another unconstitutional war in order to support you motherfuckers.

Have I touched a nerve?

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

[/QUOTE]

Uh, ADM Mullen before he left finally admitted in public Iran was supporting terrorists inside Afghanistan and Iraq.....that has been classified for years.

As for Lebanon, you weren't even born when Iran helped terrorists kill US Marines by blowing up their barracks.

You see, you're a dumbfuck on the internet talking about things you have no clue about.

Now shut the fuck up!

As David Martin and John Walcott noted in their 1988 book, Best Laid Plans: The Inside Story of America's War Against Terrorism, the U.S. embassy in Beirut "sent cable after cable to Washington, warning that an Israeli invasion would provoke terrorism and undermine America's standing in the Arab world, but not a word came back."

:cuckoo:

Israel invasion? I knew you couldn't resist bringing in the "Jew angle," cabana boy Nazi.

Uh, the US Marines were killed by LH.

It's clear you're an idiot that just posts stuff from nutjob left-wing websites without any knowledge or context.

Shut the fuck up, Nazi.

Now shut the fuck up!

As David Martin and John Walcott noted in their 1988 book, Best Laid Plans: The Inside Story of America's War Against Terrorism, the U.S. embassy in Beirut "sent cable after cable to Washington, warning that an Israeli invasion would provoke terrorism and undermine America's standing in the Arab world, but not a word came back."

Forum List

Back