Would You Support War With Iran?

Would You Support War With Iran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would not support any war in Iran.
The US does not have the authority to tell a sovereign nation if they can have nuclear technology or not. It is not the responsibility of the US.
If Iran did acquire nuclear technology, the US would have to learn to live with it, just as they did with North Korea and Pakistan.

Romney said he'd attack Iran.

He claims that Obama isn't taking a tough enough stance, and that he'd take military action to prevent them from getting Nukes.

Well to be fair, both have promised not to allow Iran to have Nukes. Obama himself said recently, that all options are on the table. This really isn't a Romney vs. Obama issue. They're both in agreement on Iran. I'm only interested in what the American People think.

we need to concentrate on Pakistan, More dangerous then Iraq with nukes. Sure he already have nukes and we will never find them. So why waste time and money killing millions of innocent. what the hell do we gain? Friendship with Israel? Isreal is due another hit anyway before GOD comes and destroy it as the promised. was Israel one of Bush's axis of evil?

Last edited:
Another benefit left us by Bush that Obama have to pay for and getting blamed for

:clap2:

That's so funny. You manage to blame the guy who left office almost 3 and 1/2 years ago while whining that the current President is blamed for what's going on today in the same actual sentence. Nice job...

Bomb the fuck out of them.
When we're done there, march into Syria and throw those assholes out.
We have a unique opportunity to clean up the Middle East, which has been a source of terror and misery for 40 years.
Let's do it.

Lincoln was one of the Revolutionaries now?

God you people are fucking stupid.

What would you call him? Is it not "revolutionary" to order the extermination of a whole race of people?

rev·o·lu·tion·ar·y   /ˌrɛvəˈluʃəˌnɛri/ Show Spelled [rev-uh-loo-shuh-ner-ee] Show IPA adjective, noun, plural rev·o·lu·tion·ar·ies.
adjective
1. of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
2. radically new or innovative; outside or beyond established procedure, principles, etc.: a revolutionary discovery.
3. ( initial capital letter ) of or pertaining to the american revolution or to the period contemporaneous with it in U.S. history: Revolutionary heroes; Revolutionary weapons.
4. revolving.

Bomb the fuck out of them.
When we're done there, march into Syria and throw those assholes out.
We have a unique opportunity to clean up the Middle East, which has been a source of terror and misery for 40 years.
Let's do it.
Let you do it. You can take your IsNtReal flag and march in front searching for land mines.
G-d will protecteth you---eth.

War, in this case with how I responded, would be a full declaration of war and going to the elimination of the military and government of that country...

We can have an action of a military strike without a formal declaration of war.. and we can openly and fully support if an ally (such as Israel) takes out Iran's nuke capabilities... keeping that whackaloon government from having such a weapon of mass destruction....

If Iran bombed something of ours.. whether it be a nuke facility, a city, an embassy, or whatever else... I would fully support a war wiping them off the map

Well, except for the fact that Iran might consider it to be an act of war.

In which case, it's an act of war.

Do you think that if we did the same thing to, I don't know, the Soviet Union, circa 1970, they wouldn't have considered it to be an act of war?

Do you feel that our opinion is the only one that counts in a situation like this? Is Iran not a recognized nation?

Iran has put I.E.D.s on the ground that killed or maimed American troops who were keeping the peace in Iraq and Afghanistan, which already is war declared by Iran by proxy, and they did it with evil intent as well as malice aforethought.

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

War, in this case with how I responded, would be a full declaration of war and going to the elimination of the military and government of that country...

We can have an action of a military strike without a formal declaration of war.. and we can openly and fully support if an ally (such as Israel) takes out Iran's nuke capabilities... keeping that whackaloon government from having such a weapon of mass destruction....

If Iran bombed something of ours.. whether it be a nuke facility, a city, an embassy, or whatever else... I would fully support a war wiping them off the map

Well, except for the fact that Iran might consider it to be an act of war.

In which case, it's an act of war.

Do you think that if we did the same thing to, I don't know, the Soviet Union, circa 1970, they wouldn't have considered it to be an act of war?

Do you feel that our opinion is the only one that counts in a situation like this? Is Iran not a recognized nation?

They very well might... and they would then have the choice as to declare war on us.. where we would retaliate with the same action, then actually going to eliminate their government, infrastructure, and military

When it comes to a rogue nation getting nuke arms.. damn straight that I do not care what the UN thinks or a group of second and third world nations think...

If it would be just their sword rattling, that would be one thing... Nuke arms, IMHO, are quite another

I can't believe how stupid American's have become. Many are completely detached from reality and reasonable thinking. We're talking about war with Iran, without knowing what the fuck we are talking about!

First off, pre-emptive wars are illegal, no matter what fucking excuse you lie about.
Second, no one has been able to provide a "smoking gun" that shows they've weaponized their program. To date, the evidence has been nothing but hypotheticals and conjecture. Even the last 3 NIE's have said they've not weaponized their program. Even Israeli intelligence officials have admitted Iran has not weaponized their program. So why do these war-mongering, dumbass American's, keep talking about attacking Iran?

Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. And if you want to consider "arms exports" as an attack, then we've attacked practically every nation on earth. Because we're the biggest arms dealer on the planet.

But third (and most importantly), do any these pro-war assholes, realize the risks of a war with Iran? Do you realize that if we attack Iran, it could potentially lead to the end of all life on planet earth (and I'm not exaggerating). Attacking Iran will put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia. Which brings in China (because of their defense pact). And at that point, if we start shooting at each other, it won't be suicide bombers we have to worry about, it will be real bombers (like the kind we have), dropping real bombs (like the ones we have), on this country (not someone else's). We will not be getting anthrax in the mail, we'll be getting ICBM's from the sky (which can be delivered in less than 30 minutes to our shores). Now that's a real threat with real consequences, not some made up Islamic threat, people love to invent.

So I say to all these people talking about attacking Iran, SHUT YOUR FUCKING, ANTI-AMERICAN MOUTHS!

Last edited:
We have no reason to go to war with Iran

But, then again, we had no reason to go to war with Iraq

I can't believe how stupid American's have become. Many are completely detached from reality and reasonable thinking. We're talking about war with Iran, without knowing what the fuck we are talking about!

First off, pre-emptive wars are illegal, no matter what fucking excuse you lie about.
Second, no one has been able to provide a "smoking gun" that shows they've weaponized their program. To date, the evidence has been nothing but hypotheticals and conjecture. Even the last 3 NIE's have said they've not weaponized their program. Even Israeli intelligence officials have admitted Iran has not weaponized their program. So why do these war-mongering, dumbass American's, keep talking about attacking Iran?

Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. And if you want to consider "arms exports" as an attack, then we've attacked practically every nation on earth. Because we're the biggest arms dealer on the planet.

But third (and most importantly), do any these pro-war assholes, realize the risks of a war with Iran? Do you realize that if we attack Iran, it could potentially lead to the end of all life on planet earth (and I'm not exaggerating). Attacking Iran will put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia. Which brings in China (because of their defense pact). And at that point, if we start shooting at each other, it won't be suicide bombers we have to worry about, it will be real bombers (like the kind we have), dropping real bombs (like the ones we have), on this country (not someone else's). We will not be getting anthrax in the mail, we'll be getting ICBM's from the sky (which can be delivered in less than 30 minutes to our shores). Now that's a real threat with real consequences, not some made up Islamic threat, people love to invent.

So I say to all these people talking about attacking Iran, SHUT YOUR FUCKING, ANTI-AMERICAN MOUTHS!

There are some truths in your post. Iran has been a pussycat compared to us as far as War goes in the past hundred years or so. We've been bombing & killing in foreign nations for the last 70yrs. straight. So you could say our track-record on aggression & slaughter is far worse than Iran's.

Last edited:
There are people who think that self defense does not mean wait until they are coming on our shores before we defend ourselves.

Iran is a threat should they manage to acquire the ability to create a nuclear device. Stop them from being a threat.

However, I will support a war with Iran if we don't follow the stupid liberal policy of, "If you break it, you fix it."

Destroy their ability to make nukes, destroy their ability to fight back while we are doing that.

Then leave.

No rebuilding. No offering humanitarian aid.

Destroy it, and then go home.

Just be ready for anything. You don't wait for a rogue nation to declare war. They just shoot when they think the time is right. When that time comes, we had better be ready and it doesn't sound like we are when the Commander in Chief wants to decrease our defense and military funds.

Iran has put I.E.D.s on the ground that killed or maimed American troops who were keeping the peace in Iraq and Afghanistan, which already is war declared by Iran by proxy, and they did it with evil intent as well as malice aforethought.

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Hmmm, how did you feel when America used Iraq to fight a "war by proxy" when they invaded Iran in the Iran/Iraq war? A war in which we supplied Iraq with the bombs they used on Iranians?

How did you feel when Iraq started using chemical weapons, provided by Dow Chemicals in the form of "pesticides", in said war?

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Iran is a bunch of saints, or that I support Iran in any way, but you're painting them as aggressors and terrorists against the US, when the US has surely done worse to them many times over.

Wrong. Tell me when American Revolutionaries targeted Civilians as a matter of Course?

We perfected Guerrilla Warfare, not terrorism.

Hmm, alright, point taken. I guess there is a dividing line there.

Though many people have called the IED tactics, etc, used by guerrilla insurgents in both Iraq and Afghanistan, "terrorism".

But you are correct.

Let's be clear, if the choice is War or Iran having nuclear weapons, then let me be the first to answer honestly and say YES, I would support a war with Iran. And before you you idiots go into rabid dog mode and attack me, the answer is YES... I did serve my Country.

Forum List

Back