Would you support transgender woman getting womb transplants to have babies?

• Total voters
Everything I've learned about transpeople I've learned from conservatives. You guys know your stuff. Or their stuff.
I'm not "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) mystery meat.

And you liberoidal freaks will still have a ticker tape parade when the first biological male has an abortion.

It has nothing to do with ‘support’ – it has to do with respecting the privacy of individuals to conduct their personal lives as they see fit, regardless whether one agrees with or approves of the decisions individuals make.

And it’s certainly not within the purview of the state.

Maybe if you convinced Caitlyn Jenner to do it I would support this. That show would be must see TV.
If she wished for it, she has the money to get it done!!! The problem is public support for it to be available.

After all this babble and blabber I finally figured it out. Dense me.
Transgender men want to be turned into a woman so it can get pregnant and have an abortion. I should have known from the start.

:banghead:
I think abortion is disgusting. I think such should be available only for medical purposes....Very limited. So you don't get it. I want people to have the ability to make more life!

Would you be more supportive if I included cis men? I believe men should be able to carry and have babies. It should be a human right.

I think abortion is disgusting. I think such should be available only for medical purposes....Very limited. So you don't get it. I want people to have the ability to make more life!
Wait, if you are a biological male, you are saying women should not have a choice what to do with their own bodies? And now you are talking about men birthing children? This is funny stuff, keep it coming.

Wait, if you are a biological male, you are saying women should not have a choice what to do with their own bodies? And now you are talking about men birthing children? This is funny stuff, keep it coming.
I am not male. I am a biological female at birth. I just go from F to M and stuff in between.

Forum List

Back