Would you support transgender woman getting womb transplants to have babies?

Would you support transgender woman getting womb transplants to have babies?

• Total voters
7hg2yb.jpg

You know we are fucked as a nation when someone even contemplates something that the Angle of Death never even considered.
CouldHavePreventd.jpg

Wow...You really are fucking dense, aren't you?

Mengele, and other sick Nazi doctors, did all sorts of deranged experiments on people....The kind of lunacy you're proposing would be right up their alley.
Sturmlieber needs to have it's head space and timing checked.

,50 cal machine gunners will know what I mean.

There is certainly more to being pregnant than a womb. There is an entire life support apparatus connected with feeding a fetus and support for developing lungs.

However, Britian intends to be on the cutting edge of male maternity. They train midwives to help men give birth through their penis.

There is certainly more to being pregnant than a womb. There is an entire life support apparatus connected with feeding a fetus and support for developing lungs.

However, Britian intends to be on the cutting edge of male maternity. They train midwives to help men give birth through their penis.

Piss on that thought!!!

Last edited:
I don't know why they would need a womb implant to have a baby.

If they can identify as a woman and they are one, they can also identify as a pregnant woman, identify as having the baby (or twins!), and then identify as the new mother with post-partum depression.

I believe science could do that and make it possible. Probably in the next few decades.

Forum List

Back