Would you support a synagogue near a navel base ??

freedom of religion was way overrated anyway...much better to have only state approved worship...you know ..for the good of the collective
more proof you are too fucking ignorant for words
go smoke another bowl

Liberty was a mistake. Terrorism is a repetitive habit of Islam. Muslims use mosques as jihadist recruiting facilities. Jews do not. No comparison here.

End of thread.

what evidence do you have the liberty was a mistake...wait I will tell you...none

Okay, since no matter of evidence will persuade one of such solid delusion, let's play like you are right. That doesn't explain away the fact that this was a one time deal and that terrorism has been hand in glove with Islam since it's founding. That doesn't explain away the fact that Islam is still attempting to destroy and conquer America. How about your buddy Major Hassan?

Liberty was a mistake. Terrorism is a repetitive habit of Islam. Muslims use mosques as jihadist recruiting facilities. Jews do not. No comparison here.

End of thread.

what evidence do you have the liberty was a mistake...wait I will tell you...none

Okay, since no matter of evidence will persuade one of such solid delusion, let's play like you are right. That doesn't explain away the fact that this was a one time deal and that terrorism has been hand in glove with Islam since it's founding. That doesn't explain away the fact that Islam is still attempting to destroy and conquer America. How about your buddy Major Hassan?

really ? terrorism and black ops are a one time deal with Israel...lol ...Islam has been a terrorist organization since its founding ? as compared to what the crusades ? the witch hunts ? Islam is out to destroy American ?... how ? ..you are a kook

Last edited:
freedom of religion was way overrated anyway...much better to have only state approved worship...you know ..for the good of the collective
go smoke another bowl

I think your response is far more symbolic of ignorance,
nope, you own all the ignorance you have posted in this thread
i just dont mix my words and waste my time for you as much as i used to
since i already know you are too fucking ignorant to actually understand any situation

i recall we shot a UK Helicopter out of the sky during desert storm
i guess we are enemies of the UK to these fucktards

are you claiming we shot down a U.K helicopter intentional
no, dipshit
just as i'm not claiming that Israel attacked the USS Liberty intentionally
unlike you

they did it intentionally. we had intel on their mass graves of murdered arabs and they wanted us silenced

go smoke another bowl

I think your response is far more symbolic of ignorance,
nope, you own all the ignorance you have posted in this thread
i just dont mix my words and waste my time for you as much as i used to
since i already know you are too fucking ignorant to actually understand any situation

uh-huh...I see...

Islam’s Response to Terrorism

Don't be stupid. I am very sure we have done things to OUR allies too.

Your making a similarity with this post to the problem with the mosque near ground zero. The twin towers were not a military targets.
i recall we shot a UK Helicopter out of the sky during desert storm
i guess we are enemies of the UK to these fucktards

are you claiming we shot down a U.K helicopter intentional

Did we circle and continue pouring rounds into it once it was downed?

If a muslim tries to get near my navel, he dies... unless it's a she and she's hot and hasn't had her nose cut off by the taliban... or kalam.

Rather an idiotic thread, since the USS Liberty was concluded to be an accident by all US government investigations.

I am reading a book called "Shooter" by Jack Caughlin who was a marine sniper.

He said that the air force accidently dropped cluster bombs on his position.

Would you allow the US air force near the US marines?

STUPID:cuckoo:

Rather an idiotic thread, since the USS Liberty was concluded to be an accident by all US government investigations.

I am reading a book called "Shooter" by Jack Caughlin who was a marine sniper.

He said that the air force accidently dropped cluster bombs on his position.

Would you allow the US air force near the US marines?

STUPID:cuckoo:

only fools think it was an accident. a lot of irsaelis would been tried for war crimes if the intel the liberty gathered was ever made public

The US Naval Inquest, the CIA Report, the Joint Chiefs Report, the Senate Intelligence Report.

ALL the US government investigations concluded it was an accident.

In fact the transcript of the Israeli pilots as received by a US spy plane confirmed it was an accident beyond a shadow. However, some douche bags keep the same lie going.

It's about as true as the air force intentionally dropping cluster bombs on the marines.

Forum List

Back