Would you support a synagogue near a navel base ??

to our allies ???? or our enemies ??

Don't be stupid. I am very sure we have done things to OUR allies too.

Your making a similarity with this post to the problem with the mosque near ground zero. The twin towers were not a military targets.

So you are ok with terrorist attacks on military targets ? you are sure that America attacks Allie ships and murders the crew,,,really..got a link ??

I am not ok with terrorist attacks on anything. I did not say anything of the sort so link your self to what ever you want. You are making similarities.

the mosque= synagogue
the liberty=twin towers.

that is the metaphor i am seeing in your post.

i recall we shot a UK Helicopter out of the sky during desert storm
i guess we are enemies of the UK to these fucktards

Was the helicopter flying an enormous British Flag and operating over international waters?
no, it had IFF active
which should be better

But apparently wasn't. Those things happen in war zones, not in empty sections of the Mediterranean on bright, clear days.

cause it's not an obsession?

:cuckoo:

Perhaps it is for you - you seem to always show up within minutes of the Liberty massacre being mentioned... :eusa_whistle:

as opposed to you popping up everytime anyone posts something remotely anti-jewish?

to hold someone Jewish responsible for a crime they committed is ..anti-Jewish ?? and btw Kalam
supports synagogues near navel bases...how do you feel about a wtc mosque ?

Last edited:
cause it's not an obsession?

:cuckoo:

Perhaps it is for you - you seem to always show up within minutes of the Liberty massacre being mentioned... :eusa_whistle:

as opposed to you popping up everytime anyone posts something remotely anti-jewish?

Anti-Muslim, maybe, but that makes sense since most of what I discuss here pertains to my religion. I've made it clear that my enemies aren't Jews, but you go ahead and continue to play victim if that's what lifts your luggage, Jillian.

It's the equivalent of Japanese Imperialists being allowed to build a Shinto Shrine near the USS Arizona.

With this resurgence in respect for religion from the left, maybe we can work on other issues of tolerance. How about mandatory inclusion of the KKK in the NAACP? Quotas you now. How about some Nazis in the Anti-Defamation League? The leftists already want pedophiles in the Boyscouts... why not?

This could be fun! :rolleyes:

to hold someone Jewish responsible for a crime they committed is ..anti-Jewish ?? and btw Kalam

Holding Mussies responsible for 9/11 seems to be considered bigoted by those who support the mosque.

Bingo! now we get to your point of your post.

It's the equivalent of Japanese Imperialists being allowed to build a Shinto Shrine near the USS Arizona.

With this resurgence in respect for religion from the left, maybe we can work on other issues of tolerance. How about mandatory inclusion of the KKK in the NAACP? Quotas you now. How about some Nazis in the Anti-Defamation League? The leftists already want pedophiles in the Boyscouts... why not?

Buddhist Military Sangha
An Online Resource for Buddhists Associated with the United States Armed Forces
Mission Statement

Welcome to the Buddhist Military Sangha! This is a nonpolitical and nonsectarian forum for Buddhists serving in the US Armed Forces.

-Provide a welcoming and positive forum for Buddhists currently serving or who have served in the military to communicate with and support one another.
-Recognize and promote honorable military service as in accord with the Eightfold Path's Right Livelihood.
-Correct misconceptions about Buddhists serving in the military.
-Help Buddhists unfamiliar with the military understand the jobs of their relatives and friends who are serving or who have served, and who love and respect the military profession.
-Help Buddhist Sanghas learn how to support and understand Buddhist military members, veterans, and their families.
- Represent the importance of religious pluralism and diversity in today's military population, and by extension in American society.
-Provide information about Buddhist Military Chaplaincy in US Armed Forces.

Buddhist Military Sangha

Buddhist Military Sangha
An Online Resource for Buddhists Associated with the United States Armed Forces
Mission Statement

Welcome to the Buddhist Military Sangha! This is a nonpolitical and nonsectarian forum for Buddhists serving in the US Armed Forces.

-Provide a welcoming and positive forum for Buddhists currently serving or who have served in the military to communicate with and support one another.
-Recognize and promote honorable military service as in accord with the Eightfold Path's Right Livelihood.
-Correct misconceptions about Buddhists serving in the military.
-Help Buddhists unfamiliar with the military understand the jobs of their relatives and friends who are serving or who have served, and who love and respect the military profession.
-Help Buddhist Sanghas learn how to support and understand Buddhist military members, veterans, and their families.
- Represent the importance of religious pluralism and diversity in today's military population, and by extension in American society.
-Provide information about Buddhist Military Chaplaincy in US Armed Forces.

Buddhist Military Sangha
WTF does that prove?
they also have Muslims in the military

especially since more Japanese were Shinto at that time

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinto

Last edited:

Forum List

Back