Would you support a synagogue near a navel base ??

The US Naval Inquest, the CIA Report, the Joint Chiefs Report, the Senate Intelligence Report.

ALL the US government investigations concluded it was an accident.

In fact the transcript of the Israeli pilots as received by a US spy plane confirmed it was an accident beyond a shadow. However, some douche bags keep the same lie going.

It's about as true as the air force intentionally dropping cluster bombs on the marines.

bullshit transcripts show nothing of the sort

The US Naval Inquest, the CIA Report, the Joint Chiefs Report, the Senate Intelligence Report.

ALL the US government investigations concluded it was an accident.

In fact the transcript of the Israeli pilots as received by a US spy plane confirmed it was an accident beyond a shadow. However, some douche bags keep the same lie going.

It's about as true as the air force intentionally dropping cluster bombs on the marines.

bullshit transcripts show nothing of the sort

This is the actual document of the transcript.

http://www.fas.org/irp/nsa/liberty.pdf

The ship was identified as Egpyitan, first and Egyption warship and then an Egyptian cargo ship.

When Israel finally realized that it was American, Israel was the first to get rescue helipcoters there.

In the Iraq war the US accidently killed British soldiers.

Video of Deadly Friendly Fire Incident in Iraq Surfaces - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

Friendly fire incidents occur.

mass graves done by the israelis:

CNN- Mass grave may strain relations - Sept. 25, 1995
http://www.time.com/time/international/1995/951002/middleeast.html

the uss liberty had intercepted communications between the soldiers who murdered brutally POWS and then dug up and buried them in mass graves. israel found out we intercepted these communications and did their best to destroy the evidence

Prompted, he said, by conscience, retired Israeli General Arieh Biro admitted last month that he had executed 49 Egyptian pows with submachine gunfire in the 1956 Sinai campaign.

The Bedouins say they witnessed hundreds of Egyptian soldiers executed without trial. Then they buried the bodies when Israelis left them to rot in the desert sun. "They would nail the prisoners hands to the trees like this and shoot them," said witness Hassan Al-Malah, raising his hands behind his head. "It was Jews from America."

Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack," he insists.

Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport.

Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has ever found the courage to ever found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.

The Assault on the USS Liberty Still Covered Up After 26 Years

This is the transcript of the US Naval Investigation.

USS LIBERTY COURT OF INQUIRY

FINDINGS OF FACT

1. Available evidence combines to indicate the attack on
LIBERTY on 8 June was in fact a case of mistaken
identity.

2. The calm conditions and slow ship speed may well have
made the American Flag difficult to identify.

3. The ship's westerly heading at the time of attack - in
the general direction of Egyptian ports may have
reinforced elements of doubt in the minds of the several
Israeli pilots who looked the ship over in the forenoon.

4. The colors were shot down early in the action and were
replaced prior to the PT attack.

5. The immediate confusion milling around astern followed
by peaceful

[161]

overtures by the attacking surface forces after launching
only two torpedoes of the six presumed available (two on
each PT boat), indicate these craft may well have identified
the colors for the first time when they got in close enough
to see clearly through the smoke and flames billowing, at
times above the mast head.

6. There are no available indications that the attack was
intended against a U. S. Ship.

Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack," he insists.

Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport.

Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has ever found the courage to ever found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.

The Assault on the USS Liberty Still Covered Up After 26 Years

nor will they ever. isreal can do no wrong in many peoples eyes

so cmike got something to say about the nytimes and cnn articles? or do you not care about mass graves as long as its not of jews?

so cmike got something to say about the nytimes and cnn articles? or do you not care about mass graves as long as its not of jews?

1) You are a douche bag

2) I don't care about left wing articles

3) I gave you the concrete evidence including the transcripts of the Israeli pilots as gotten by a US spy plane. I also provided the link to the actual documents.

4) You are a douche bag

1) You are a douche bag

3) I gave you the concrete evidence including the transcripts of the Israeli pilots as gotten by a US spy plane. I also provided the link to the actual documents.

4) You are a douche bag

so did they magically create and date the bodies they pulled out of the graves?

USS Liberty

Report Date issued Conclusion

C.I.A. report June 13, 1967 No malice; attack a mistake

U.S. Navy Court of Inquiry June 18, 1967 Mistaken identity

Report by Clark Clifford July 18, 1967 No evidence ship was known to be American

Senate Select Committee on Intelligence 1979/1981 No merit to claims attack was intentional

National Security Agency 1981 Mistaken identity

House Armed Services Committee 1991/1992 No support for claims attack was intentional

1) You are a douche bag

4) You are a douche bag

so did they magically create and date the bodies they pulled out of the graves?

Douche bag it was an accident.

When US forces killed British forces it was an accident.

When the US forces dropped cluster bombs on the US marines it was an accident.

Friendly fire accidents occur during war.

Was the helicopter flying an enormous British Flag and operating over international waters?
no, it had IFF active
which should be better

But apparently wasn't. Those things happen in war zones, not in empty sections of the Mediterranean on bright, clear days.

It was in a war zone. Israel was in an active war with Egypt. This occured very close to the Egyptian coast.

Liberty was a mistake. Terrorism is a repetitive habit of Islam. Muslims use mosques as jihadist recruiting facilities. Jews do not. No comparison here.

End of thread.

what evidence do you have the liberty was a mistake...wait I will tell you...none

I provided it. All the US government investigations plus the actual transcript of the Israeli pilots prove conclusively that it was a mistake.

Liberty was a mistake. Terrorism is a repetitive habit of Islam. Muslims use mosques as jihadist recruiting facilities. Jews do not. No comparison here.

End of thread.

what evidence do you have the liberty was a mistake...wait I will tell you...none

I provided it. All the US government investigations plus the actual transcript of the Israeli pilots prove conclusively that it was a mistake.

as if our government of that time would allow reports of the massacres and mass graves to be released

as if our government of that time would allow reports of the massacres and mass graves to be released

Just more made up bullshit.

the uss liberty had intercepted communications between the soldiers who murdered brutally POWS and then dug up and buried them in mass graves. israel found out we intercepted these communications and did their best to destroy the evidence

Prompted, he said, by conscience, retired Israeli General Arieh Biro admitted last month that he had executed 49 Egyptian pows with submachine gunfire in the 1956 Sinai campaign.

The Bedouins say they witnessed hundreds of Egyptian soldiers executed without trial. Then they buried the bodies when Israelis left them to rot in the desert sun. "They would nail the prisoners hands to the trees like this and shoot them," said witness Hassan Al-Malah, raising his hands behind his head. "It was Jews from America."
since when is 1956 the same as 1967?

Basically it says that Egyptians found bodies in the Sinai. They can be from anyone killed by anyone.

What unnamed Bedouin say is really irrelevant.

As far as the so called "Israeli pilot" bearing his soul, kind of funny how his name isn't mentioned. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Notice when I provide my backup information, I don't use unnamed sources.

Also, I gave the link to the actual government documents.

Forum List

Back