"Would you please raise my taxes?"

It is my opinion that while the rich should pay more, everyone (even the poorest of the poor) should pay a minimum of 2% federal income tax.

No one should should avoid paying some federal income taxes.

It is my opinion that while the rich should pay more, everyone (even the poorest of the poor) should pay a minimum of 2% federal income tax.

It is my opinion that if the federal government lived within the confines of the Constitution, we would not need an income tax.

Those who think taxes should be raised should just send in more money and stop itemizing your deductions...

If you are due a refund, decline it...

Put your money where your mouth is...

Wow, that's original. :doubt:

And unintelligent.

Since the government is worthless, you're free to stop using anything that the government helps subsidize or support. See how that works two ways.

It is my opinion that if the federal government lived within the confines of the Constitution, we would not need an income tax.

then you are insane

Haha. It's a damn shame you weren't born in the 1800's. You would have been much happier then.

would you chose to put people in prison for eating instead of paying taxes?

Those who think taxes should be raised should just send in more money and stop itemizing your deductions...

If you are due a refund, decline it...

Put your money where your mouth is...

Wow, that's original. :doubt:

And unintelligent.

Since the government is worthless, you're free to stop using anything that the government helps subsidize or support. See how that works two ways.

I don't want to try to speak for Dr House, but I think it's misleading when you state "Since the government is worthless". Personally, I SUPPORT the federal government and the Constitutional powers granted it. What I do not support is their meddling in areas outside those powers and the resultant debt we're accumulated.

Sorry to bud in, but I wanted to make that point.

Why should only the people who care about this country pay taxes?

You people who hate this government still benifit even if you want to get a free ride

That's like asking, why should only the people who like Cadillacs pay for Cadillacs?

Furthermore, we don't benefit in the slightest from government.

Who would send you your welfare checks that you love so much?

then you are insane

Well well reason retort. Not an ad hominem attack at all...a brilliant debater you are.

come on now you know these guys dont use roads and are not protected by police and have never used a post office or gone to a public school.

They Have never been defended by the military or eaten something subsidized by the government.

They have never swam in a public pool or walked on a sidewalk.

Last edited:

You people who hate this government still benifit even if you want to get a free ride

That's like asking, why should only the people who like Cadillacs pay for Cadillacs?

Then get the hell out of the caddy fella

come on now you know these guys dont use roads and are not protected by police and have never used a post office or gone to a public school.

They Have never been defended by the military or eaten something subsidized by the government.

Roads, police, schools, food, pools...these are state matters, not found in the Constitution. The post office and military are required to be funded by the federal government...enumerated powers and all.

Want to try again?

I don't get welfare checks, turd. That's only for useless leaches like you.

I don't get welfare checks, turd. That's only for useless leaches like you.

Sure you do. You don't work, so how else would you support yourself. Food Stamps can only take you so far.

The fallacy here is that if the government didn't build roads or schools....then we would not have them. My guess is that we would not only have them, but that they would be cheaper and easier to maintain. There likely would be fewer highways to nowhere and there would be a lot more toll booths to put the cost on users.

There would be no teachers unions and NCLB would be an acronym for some disease.

Let's just let UPS or Fed Ex deliver the mail.

The military is defintely a true responsibility of government...but if we needed to hire mercinaries....I am sure they exist.

Forum List

Back