"Would you please raise my taxes?"

OMG Mike! What a novel concept! I have never heard such a thing before!! You are BRILLIANT!

No really.

/yawn

I mean it.

Feel free to donate as much of your money to the IRS as you want.

I'm sorry - did you say something different than what you said last time?

No?

I didn't think so.

Are you aware that you can donate money to the IRS? Go ahead. It may make you happy.

This is all very entertaining, but why do they need Obama to raise taxes if they want to pay more ? As has been pointed out...ad nauseum....people can donate to the IRS.

What they say is "Please raise my taxes".

What they mean is "Please raise OUR taxes".

There is a huge difference between those two small words.

If Molly Millionare needs someone to pass a bill so SHE can pay more taxes, then she is admitting she does not have self discipline or the compassion she probably complains is lacking in others.

If she needs someone to pass a bill so all millionairs pay more taxes.....well, that would be affecting many more people besides herself.

In California, Obama Defends Push To Raise Taxes On High-Income Americans | Fox News

At a town hall, one man set up the president to make his point, saying: "Would you please raise my taxes?" The questioner said he was unemployed by his own choice, having done well at a nearby start-up search-engine company in Silicon Valley, and was willing to pay more.

If this douche bag wants Obama to raise more taxes, then he should donate to the IRS.

I don't believe there is anything in the law to prevent him from making a vountary financial contribution to the US.

What an idiot :cuckoo:

He is unemployed by choice. Meaning he HAS NO INCOME. If he has no income, he pays NO income taxes and it doesn't matter how high they are raised, it will NEVER apply to him! This entire setup was nothing but staged BULLSHIT. Pretty easy to ask to have your taxes raised when you DON'T PAY ANY and you know good and well its OTHER people's taxes you are asking to be raised -not your own! But hey, doesn't it play better for the guy to FAKE it like this -without bothering to inform people no matter how high they would be raised, he ain't paying 'em! What an asshole.

Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

The Republicans want to defund the government so they can kill Social Security, Medicare, and the EPA.

That way Wall Street can get their hands on all that delicious retirement money, and the extraction companies can rape and pollute the planet at will.

In California, Obama Defends Push To Raise Taxes On High-Income Americans | Fox News

At a town hall, one man set up the president to make his point, saying: "Would you please raise my taxes?" The questioner said he was unemployed by his own choice, having done well at a nearby start-up search-engine company in Silicon Valley, and was willing to pay more.

If this douche bag wants Obama to raise more taxes, then he should donate to the IRS.

I don't believe there is anything in the law to prevent him from making a vountary financial contribution to the US.

He was probably a "plant." :lol:

He was probably a "plant." :lol:

Of course he was a plant.

just saw this..
:lol:
SNIP:

Dan Morain: Cautionary tale of Google guy who wants Obama tax hike

By Dan Morain, Senior editor

Published: Wednesday, Sep. 28, 2011 - 12:00 am | Page 15A
Conservative yakkers, bloggers and spinners were all atwitter Tuesday about Doug Edwards.

The retired Google millionaire, given a chance to question President Barack Obama at the Silicon Valley town hall, soft-tossed one: "Would you please raise my taxes?"

The crowd, gathered at a Mountain View tech museum and hand-picked by Obama organizers, heartily applauded the notion.

Most news reporters reported that Edwards is bald, 53, wears glasses and became wealthy by working at Google. They neglected to disclose another fact, that he is a Democratic campaign donor, an omission that fanned conspiracy theories that reporters are in the tank for Obama.

SNIP:

The point of his tax question, meanwhile, was drowned out in the noise. He made his money in an Internet startup that became a behemoth, but wouldn't exist if the U.S. government had not invested in what has become the Internet.

He went to college with help from federal aid, drives on tax-funded freeways, flies on airliners that rely on federally funded air traffic controllers and eats food that has been inspected by government employees. In short, it takes a village and a government to create self-made zillionaires, and they ought to help people who haven't struck it rich. did you see that last line folks...it takes a village and A GOVERNMENT:eusa_whistle:

read it all here.
Read more: Dan Morain: Cautionary tale of Google guy who wants Obama tax hike - Sacramento Opinion - Sacramento Editorial | Sacramento Bee

Last edited:
Reagan and the two Bushes created 93% of the National Debt by lowering taxes for the rich.

The Republicans want to defund the government so they can kill Social Security, Medicare, and the EPA.

That way Wall Street can get their hands on all that delicious retirement money, and the extraction companies can rape and pollute the planet at will.

You are so full of crap.

When Bush left office the debt was at 10 trillion. It's currently at 15 trillion.

That looks like at best Bush over an 8 year period was responsible for 75 percent.

That doesn't take into account the debt that was already on the books that Clinton left to him.

I remember there being 9 trillion when Clinton took office. So over 16 years the debt went up a trillion dollars. And 2 of his final years Democraps controlled both houses. So they had a hand in it. Don't you think????

Last edited:

You are so full of crap.

When Bush left office the debt was at 10 trillion. It's currently at 15 trillion.

That looks like at best Bush over an 8 year period was responsible for 75 percent.

That doesn't take into account the debt that was already on the books that Clinton left to him.

I remember there being 9 trillion when Clinton took office. So over 16 years the debt went up a trillion dollars. And 2 of his final years Democraps controlled both houses. So they had a hand in it. Don't you think????

Also 911 happened and we engaged in a war which has been very costly.

You are so full of crap.

Well, Obama added the two unfunded wars, Medicare D, and Bush's tax cuts. Bush hadn't put any of those in the budget.

What "type" is that?

Ha, you're so lazy, you can't even figure it out on your own. Thanks for proving my point for me. Get a job.

Who could ever figure out what goes on in that mess you call a brain?

Obviously, you thought better of telling us what "type" you think I am because it was so fucking stupid.

Why don't you stop mooching off of hard working people and take some responsibility for once in your life. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back