"Would you please raise my taxes?"

It is my opinion that while the rich should pay more, everyone (even the poorest of the poor) should pay a minimum of 2% federal income tax.

No one should should avoid paying some federal income taxes.

would you chose to put people in prison for eating instead of paying taxes?

What if they could eat and still pay but still don't pay taxes ?

They buy food and clothes, they pay rent and utilities. Taxes are just another part of the budget. I don't see a reason why they shouldn't pay them.

Ame®icano;4197506 said:
would you chose to put people in prison for eating instead of paying taxes?

What if they could eat and still pay but still don't pay taxes ?

They buy food and clothes, they pay rent and utilities. Taxes are just another part of the budget. I don't see a reason why they shouldn't pay them.

I certainly agree with you here.

While I don't have the actual numbers in front of me, I suspect that if the following is true:

45%+ Americans don't pay any Federal Income Tax

that it would be hard to prove that 1 in 2 people can't afford to pay taxes.

Anyone who feels they do not pay enough in taxes STF up and mail the IRS more of your money and leave
everyone alone.

Any of you liberals who don't think you pay enough taxes, please feel free to donate to the IRS.

The Obama needs some better potted plants at his little shindigs.

All they needed was the dude bowing down when he asked the KING to PLEASE please please raise my taxes..

MY GAWD...that was barf worthy...

OMG Mike! What a novel concept! I have never heard such a thing before!! You are BRILLIANT!

No really.

/yawn

I mean it.

I know, the originality is startling. "DUUURrrrr if you wanna pay more taxes go ahead!!"

I wonder if when they click "Submit Reply" they're just glazed over with pride at how profound they are. :rolleyes:

OMG Mike! What a novel concept! I have never heard such a thing before!! You are BRILLIANT!

No really.

/yawn

I mean it.

Hey douchebag, if your taxes aren't high enough, feel free to donate as much as you'd like to the IRS.........:thup:

No really.

/yawn

I mean it.

Feel free to donate as much of your money to the IRS as you want.

Yes, millions of Americans are out there screaming to the world.....

Please Obama....please raise my taxes.

I can't stand that I'm not paying my fair share!!!!!!!

I remember seeing this :bsflag: in Iraq right around election time.....

I never thought I would see it in America.

Dumb-assed dork actors hired by the Obama campaign to convince us tax-increases are good.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back