Would you marry an unchaste woman?

Virgins are too much hassle. Take it from me. :D
Virgins suck at sex

You want hot, sweaty, wall banging sex
Not someone who just lays there
If the sex is bad then that usually only says something about the man's performance, not the virgin.
Virgin sex is ok, not fantastic, but the problems start afterwards, it's like they think that they just gave you the Crown Jewels and now you owe them. :eek:

Questions about sex are difficult to answer and very complex. I will have to consult with an expert on the subject. Is there a catholic priest in the house?

I don't plan to ever marry again, but I can see why one who wanted to would want to kick the tires a bit first.

I would not date an individual who was either engaged or having sex with multiple persons. That said, I would date/marry a person of the opposite sex who had become a saved Christian and had stopped engaging in such sinful behavior. People are not perfect but GOD can redeem them.

Would you marry an unchaste woman? What would make her unchaste? How many partners would she have had to have to be considered unchaste?

Or an unchaste man. How many partners would he have to have had before you'd consider him unchaste?

What sort of question is this?

Are you a Sharia Law believer?

What the heck!

Forum List

Back