Would you marry an unchaste woman?

IndependantAce

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2014
Would you marry an unchaste woman? What would make her unchaste? How many partners would she have had to have to be considered unchaste?

Or an unchaste man. How many partners would he have to have had before you'd consider him unchaste?

Would you marry an unchaste woman? What would make her unchaste? How many partners would she have had to have to be considered unchaste?

Or an unchaste man. How many partners would he have to have had before you'd consider him unchaste?

Sounds like someone really wants to have a sex life vicariously through others.

Yeah I would. How many partners at once or in the lifetime?

Wouldn't marry a woman without having had sex first
Why would you have sex with a woman you aren't sure you want a relationship with knowing there is no way to guarantee the possibility of pregnancy?

Sex is about passion and intimacy. Only one in a thousand sex acts ends up in pregnancy

If the passion is not there with a spouse, you may need to reconsider

I am willing to bet IndependantAce believes every ejaculation deserve a surname. lol

The alternative is to marry a 14 year old.
At least there is a chance she would be chaste.

Not unusual for couples to live together. Many women would have asexual history. How long it is might be a topic for the could to address,as should the mans.

You talk of women being chase but not men. Should they be virgins till they marry? Today people do not think much about it.

Couples at any age should talk about sex history, use of condoms, any VD and they should both be tested before beginning their relationship.

40 yrs ago, people did not care about using condoms, they should have.

Virgins on wedding day is not so common. Some go so far as to fix the hymen so they can again be virgins.
I don't like the idea of children or young teens being cavalier about sex, but if they do intend/hope to have sex, condoms should be a must.

How many partners have you had?

Like the old saying goes, would you buy a cow without trying the milk?

Not only should you have sex with your future wife, you should have sex with her mother

That way you can find out what sex with your wife will be like in 25 years

Not only should you have sex with your future wife, you should have sex with her mother

That way you can find out what sex with your wife will be like in 25 years

Sadly the reverse happens too often. Man dates/shacks up with the mother and molests or rapes the daughter

How good is she? Can she suck my tonsils out through the tip of my Penis?

I don't like the idea of children or young teens being cavalier about sex, but if they do intend/hope to have sex, condoms should be a must.
Condoms aren't full proof, other than perhaps vasectomy or hysterectomy nothing is full proof (and even then surgeries can fail).

How many partners have you had?
When I was younger and more philosophically ignorant I had as much as 20 or so partners in my lifetime.

That's partly before I was aware of how radical left-wing counter culture attitudes to sex are potentially destroying our society and economy by encouraging deviation from nature as an accepted norm.

If I could go back I'd almost rather marry a Saudi woman than an American woman.[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back