Would You Marry Again?

Speaking for yourself....:lol: [but I am in agreement] So that is two of us and many more here..lol. We did this one not long ago. I decided I like the longest organ of the human body to be as unblemished as much as possible...smooth, silky long and lean....

Actually, I was only adressing "something drawn in ink on the lower back of a beautiful woman."

I myself, I confess, am "inked" on my chest.

DSCN0824.jpg

Yes we've seen it, now get dressed.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking for yourself....:lol: [but I am in agreement] So that is two of us and many more here..lol. We did this one not long ago. I decided I like the longest organ of the human body to be as unblemished as much as possible...smooth, silky long and lean....

Actually, I was only adressing "something drawn in ink on the lower back of a beautiful woman."

DSCN0824.jpg

Yes we've seen it, now get dressed.

Ok just once more....:tongue:

That would be a "Tramp Stamp."

And, take it from an expert, beauty has nothing to do with it.

DSCN0824.jpg

Actually, I think ink can be very sexy on a man. Your's looks great but why did you lighten your chest hair???? lol

Husband and wife had a bitter quarrel on the day of their 40th wedding anniversary!

The husband yells, ' When you die, I'm getting you a headstone
that reads, ' Here Lies My Wife -- Cold As Ever ' ! '

' Yeah? ' she replies. ' When you die, I'm getting you a headstone
that reads, ' Here Lies My Husband -- Stiff At Last ' ! '

:eusa_eh:

OK, Colin, that is funny!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Colin again

I like to think of the men here as looking like their av....:lol: Helps me to stay *excited!* :)

Sorry to disappoint you. I look nothing like mine.

HAHAHA...damn! Too bad! Yours is sexy as hell, because it is powerful in a wonderful way..:)

Well, of course you would say that. After all, when Pegasus was born, he flew to where thunder and lightning is released, where he was tamed by Athena who then gave him to Perseus.

Forum List

Back