Would You Marry Again?

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
Should something happen that would end your marriage, do you think you would want to marry again? For me, that kind of familiarity does breed contempt as the saying goes...lol. So "not again."

Last edited:
Nope. I was married once and it was a bad scene.

I've lived with several women though, and that hasn't turned out too badly, as we both understand that either of us can leave at any time, and therefore work harder to keep things together.

Personal opinion? Marriage is a piece of paper that American society uses to own other people.

Yes. I probably would. It's helpful to have somebody to scratch my back late at night when there's nothing good on the tube or the conversations here at USMB are slow and not very exciting. Actually, a question about funeral etiquette I've always wondered about is this: Is it acceptable to bring a date to a funeral and if so, is the date required to wear black?

Yes. I probably would. It's helpful to have somebody to scratch my back late at night when there's nothing good on the tube or the conversations here at USMB are slow and not very exciting. Actually, a question about funeral etiquette I've always wondered about is this: Is it acceptable to bring a date to a funeral and if so, is the date required to wear black?

I wouldn't feel right taking a date to a funeral. And black is no longer a requirement, for clothing attire. Neither are hats....

I wouldn't feel right taking a date to a funeral. And black is no longer a requirement, for clothing attire. Neither are hats....

You mean, go stag and possibly pick up someone there?

If it's an ex, you are required to take a hottie who is dressed in bright colors, so that everyone knows you replaced a dead pain in the ass with a live woman of proven fertility.

I've lived with several women though, and that hasn't turned out too badly, as we both understand that either of us can leave at any time, and therefore work harder to keep things together.

Personal opinion? Marriage is a piece of paper that American society uses to own other people.

I agree it goes to ownership in the minds of many people. Also the state makes money.

Should something happen that would end your marriage, do you think you would want to marry again? I won't. I can trust that. :lol:

Yes i would. I like the idea/feeling of, and for a lack of better words, owning and being owned.The hard part would be finding someone else who would measuring up. I am not a "settling for" kind of girl and the bar is very high.

Should something happen that would end your marriage, do you think you would want to marry again? I won't. I can trust that. :lol:

Yes i would. I like the idea/feeling of, and for a lack of better words, owning and being owned.The hard part would be finding someone else who would measuring up. I am not a "settling for" kind of girl and the bar is very high.

You have to be very careful about the height of that bar! My wife lowered her expectations for just one night and she ended up with me!:lol:

Wow, it's a huge shock that someone with your obvious appreciation of the fairer sex hasn't been snapped up.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Not interested in marrying again.

I don't think any woman with children in the household should marry anyone while the kids are at home, anyway.

Forum List

Back