Would You Marry Again?

Should something happen that would end your marriage, do you think you would want to marry again? For me, that kind of familiarity does breed contempt as the saying goes...lol. So "not again."

I'm 53 years old, I've been married to the same man for 29 years....I doubt I'd ever get married again if something happened to him....

I had to do that sum on my hand....I was thinking, holy crap, AS was married at 14?????

Not interested in marrying again.

I don't think any woman with children in the household should marry anyone while the kids are at home, anyway.

You mean, you're too worn out and ugly to be appealing to anything other than street people.

Knock it off ABS, she didn't attack you in this thread, so no reason to attack her.

Geez fricking lousie, can you just post something without being an asshole once in awhile?

I am 47 years old and I know of one guy...one... who is about my age who is still with his first wife.

That says a lot.

Not interested in marrying again.

I don't think any woman with children in the household should marry anyone while the kids are at home, anyway.

You mean, you're too worn out and ugly to be appealing to anything other than street people.

Knock it off ABS, she didn't attack you in this thread, so no reason to attack her.

Geez fricking lousie, can you just post something without being an asshole once in awhile?

ABS, just add a happy face after you make such abusive remarks, then you can claim that you were only trying to be amusing.

See here for how it works.

Last edited:
Yes i would. I like owning and being owned.

No: I like being rented and renting.

If you like the low rent areas then it may be a good deal. I'm the kind if you have to ask how much then you cant afford it.

Meh...renting avoids many maintenance costs (painting, plumbing, etc), and if the basement floods, or it gets termites, then you just move out.

Should something happen that would end your marriage, do you think you would want to marry again? For me, that kind of familiarity does breed contempt as the saying goes...lol. So "not again."

That depends on many factors. Given that today is my 36th wedding anniversery it's not something I'd dwell on for long.

That depends on many factors. Given that today is my 36th wedding anniversery it's not something I'd dwell on for long.

Happy Wedding Day, 36 years, wow, I toast you and yours! :beer:

Forum List

Back