Would you hire this man?

The first thing I would ask is what is his qualifications. Westwall? Not so much.

I'd have stopped my review of his resume right about here ;)

Aide to Devin Nunes​

He was an aide to Devin Nunes who chaired the House Intelligence Committee.[3][6] during which Patel played a prominent role in promoting the Republicans discreditation in the investigations into Donald Trump and Russian interference in the 2016 election, in particular connections between the Trump campaign and Russia.[6][4] He was the primary author of the Nunes memo which alleged that the FBI was biased against Trump.[6][5]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kash_Patel#cite_note-14 The New York Times reported that the memo was widely dismissed as "biased" containing "cherry-picked facts" though "it galvanized President Trump’s allies and made Mr. Patel a hero among them".[13]

Because you are projecting.....from your very first post. And it was SO obvious. :heehee:

You are the masters of projection Whatever a prog accuses you of, they are actually doing.

Everything you claimed Trump was doing turned out to be all you clowns were the actual culprits.

You are the masters of projection Whatever a prog accuses you of, they are actually doing.

Everything you claimed Trump was doing turned out to be all you clowns were the actual culprits.
And here you are doing it again. Projecting onto others. :heehee:

And YOU bringing up the fat former guy.............who's got TDS now? :heehee:

I should have put this in Badlands instead of US Mafia - But the latter kind of cracked. me up because the dude looks like he's about apply a set of concrete shoes to send someone to swim with the fishes. :lol:

Sorry I attributed you as being a Trump diehard although I don't seem to recall much criticism from you with regards to Captain Chaos.

What I don't think you understand is that I very much like a lot of moderate conservatives. I could have seen myself voting for Kasich or Bullock (and many others) over Biden - who I thought was too old. Didn't vote for Hillary either although I did for Bubba twice.

This may surprise you first vote not long out of high school was for Reagan in 1980.
I voted Carter in 1980. I didn't like Trump stirring up crap all the time. I agreed with many of his policies, I believe giving tax cuts was a stupid idea that hurt America.

And here you are doing it again. Projecting onto others. :heehee:

And YOU bringing up the fat former guy.............who's got TDS now? :heehee:

Bringing him up is called evidence of YOUR projection..

You aren't very smart,, are you.

I voted Carter in 1980. I didn't like Trump stirring up crap all the time. I agreed with many of his policies, I believe giving tax cuts was a stupid idea that hurt America.

Yeah at that time we needed tax credits (over 80% of which went to trust fund babies, billionaires and corporations) like we needed a freaking hole in the head. It was a shameful 2 trillion dollar display in Republican stupidity.

I'd probably hire the person pictured in the OP over the OP himself.

Forum List

Back