Would you hire this man?

the racists certainly wish, because nothing pleases the racists more than trying to pretend others are racists. It's like their #1 hobby.

just look at the thread...

Ummm, it's you two who cared about his skin color. Not us.

Actually, I am quite happy. You progressives though, you are a racist, anti American, hateful group. Pretty much the lot of you.
You may be happy but you really are a sad soul person. Most all cons are. As for being in a group I am not progressive.

I wouldn’t hire anyone without a resume and a job interview. I don’t hire anyone because of looks.
I'm a violent criminally insane adjudicated mental defective on a standard FBI background check. I'm ugly as hell and I stink, to boot.

I know I'm not getting hired on looks or smell or résumés or cover letters or background checks or references.

Not since I was served off the property and my rights were revoked at any rate.

You may be happy but you really are a sad soul person. Most all cons are. As for being in a group I am not progressive.

I am quite liberal. I am NOT progressive as you are. Progressives are statists, as you clearly are, and they are the most miserable people on Earth.

That's why they desperately work at outlawing anything fun that people do. You simply hate it when people are enjoying themselves.

Forum List

Back