Would You Go To A Gay Sports Bar?

What if it was the only sports bar where you live? Seriously. Now with all the gays coming out in basketball and everything. Why not?

If they had good deals on wings, why the hell not? Its not like they are having sex on the bar.

Just like they don't have sex on the bar at non gay bars.

Sure, so long as it's a good bar aside from the fact that it's a "gay bar".

Heck, if mistaken for a gay person myself, I might even drink for free on account of how awesome looking I am.

:eusa_whistle: :lol:

:eusa_liar: ?

What if it was the only sports bar where you live? Seriously. Now with all the gays coming out in basketball and everything. Why not?

If they had good deals on wings, why the hell not? Its not like they are having sex on the bar.

Just like they don't have sex on the bar at non gay bars.

I don't know.

There are different levels of "I don't really want to know about it".

I don't like seeing gays holding hands in public. I REALLY don't like seeing gay men kiss in public. It kinda makes me want to hurl.

I get it that it is none of my business what they do IN THE PRIVACY of thier own disgusting homes but being out in public is not exactly THAT is it.

I wouldn't knowingly go into a gay sports bar to use the restroom. I'll find some other place.

There's no such thing as a "gay sports bar".

I took a couple of chicks over to a gay bar on 4th street called 'Lil Lucy's once.

While we were shooting pool, one of the patrons comes up to me and say's,
"You better get them out of here before someone gets hurt!"

Which was fine with us. We just wanted to see how they'd react anyway.

There's no such thing as a "gay sports bar".

I took a couple of chicks over to a gay bar on 4th street called 'Lil Lucy's once.

While we were shooting pool, one of the patrons comes up to me and say's,
"You better get them out of here before someone gets hurt!"

Which was fine with us. We just wanted to see how they'd react anyway.

Bullshit.

Gotta love the "tolerant liberals" here though :lol:

Forum List

Back