NCCA Football Gameday

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
LSU vs Georgia, the loser will be out of the national championship.

Alabama plays another ranked team in Ole Miss. It the Tide go undefeated through the SEC, I'll be impressed the SEC is still the best division out there.

Ohio St. has Wisconsin, this is a first real test for Ohio St., they have played each other pretty we'll.

Oregon should win their game, as well as Clemson and Stanford.

Big games this weekend

Florida vs LSU

Missouri going to Georgia

Oregon going to Washington

Alabama taking on Kentucky

Michigan and the Hoosiers

Also Oregon St. going to Washington St and a slice of the PAC-12 lead.

I think Georgia, Oregon and LSU walk away with some wins.

Should be a good weekend of fun.

Big games this weekend

Florida vs LSU

Missouri going to Georgia

Oregon going to Washington

Alabama taking on Kentucky

Michigan and the Hoosiers

Also Oregon St. going to Washington St and a slice of the PAC-12 lead.

I think Georgia, Oregon and LSU walk away with some wins.

Should be a good weekend of fun.

Gotta agree with ya on the above

Thinking the Buckeyes will take Wisconsin in a close game

LSU v. Florida will be fun

Georgia blows out a highly overrated Missouri team

Last edited:
Oklahoma does go down to Texas and Oregon gets another win, over Washington, by 21.

Oklahoma does go down to Texas and Oregon gets another win, over Washington, by 21.

Washington pulled within a touchdown a couple of times near the end but Oregon was just too strong. The Oregon QB is maybe the best in the NCAA. Washington's RB, Bishop. had over 160 yards and 2 TDs. Price played well too but threw a couple of ints. It wasn't a blowout like some predicted but Oregon clearly deserves thier #2.

Stanford took a hit, that is two bad games in a row for them, they may not be as good as we thought and Texas A&M had to rally to edge Ole Miss.

Washington pulled within a touchdown a couple of times near the end but Oregon was just too strong. The Oregon QB is maybe the best in the NCAA. Washington's RB, Bishop. had over 160 yards and 2 TDs. Price played well too but threw a couple of ints. It wasn't a blowout like some predicted but Oregon clearly deserves thier #2.

Oregon and Oregon St., took care of the Washington schools in the second half.

Georgia got stomped by Missouri. And Penn State is better than Missouri.

Hoosiers didn't think so. :lmao:

That is a weak aurgument. So in your mind last year a mediocre ex Big 12 Texas A&M was the best team in the SEC because they beat Alabama....but wait they lost...?

Do you think Missouri is a better team than Georgia?

The Hoosier remark is a nice insult to hurl, nothing more, nothing less and those types of jabs are part of sports, get over it. Missouri was better than Georgia on Saturday, the results of the game proved it. You are what you are.

Just pointing out that Penn St. is 4-2 and the only quality team they have played is Michigan. Missouri is 6-0 and has beaten Georgia, they also beat Indiana a common opponent, that embarrassed Penn St.

I think Georgia was an upset, I think Penn St. Is a mediocre Big 10 team and Missouri is a mediocre SEC team, and better than Penn St. by a long shot.

Last edited:
Hoosiers didn't think so. :lmao:

That is a weak aurgument. So in your mind last year a mediocre ex Big 12 Texas A&M was the best team in the SEC because they beat Alabama....but wait they lost...?

Do you think Missouri is a better team than Georgia?

No, just pointing out that Penn St. is 4-2 and the only quality team they have played is Michigan. Missouri is 6-0 and has beaten Georgia, they also beat Indiana a common opponent, that embarrassed Penn St.

I think Georgia was an upset, I think Penn St. Is a mediocre Big 10 team and Missouri is a mediocre SEC team, and better than Penn St. by a long shot.

I think Penn State was upset by Indiana. Penn Sate has a freahman QB and a lot of distractions from BS sanctions but they are a better team(imo) and will be even better at the end of the year.

Last edited:
Missouri surprised Georgia but they will lose 4 more games before the season is over.

And Penn St will lose three more this season and then go to a bowl game.

What four Missouri losses do you see, the will lose to S. Carolina, possibly Ole Miss, and Texas A&M. Kentucky will be a win and Tennessee at home will be a win. If you include a bowl game, maybe 4 losses. But they also have proven the can beat high ranked teams. The Tigers have a better offense, better defense then Penn St. They have played a tougher schedule than Penn St. and Penn St. shocked Michigan.

Missouri surprised Georgia but they will lose 4 more games before the season is over.

What four Missouri losses do you see, the will lose to S. Carolina, possibly Ole Miss, and Texas A&M. Kentucky will be a win and Tennessee at home will be a win. If you include a bowl game, maybe 4 losses. But they also have proven the can beat high ranked teams. The Tigers have a better offense, better defense then Penn St. They have played a tougher schedule than Penn St. and Penn St. shocked Michigan.

Besides an overrated Georgia who has Missouri played? I agree Penn state will lose 3 more unless they can catch Nebraska off guard.

Last edited:

Besides an overrated Georgia who has Missouri played? I agree Penn state will lose 3 more unless they can catch Nebraska off guard.

I don't think Georgia is over rated, a better team than Michigan or a Penn St, probably better than any Big Ten team, other than Ohio St. of course I think Missouri is better than any Big Ten other than Ohio St.

Forum List

Back