Would you be a cop in todays America?

Yeah, fair questions.

If you're a white cop, all it takes now to have your life ruined is for someone to make a racial accusation.

Just an accusation. Then the PC Police (ironic name, huh?) take it from there.

Your career, your life, you family's safety, all at grave risk every fucking day, all for their political gain.

Yeah, I mean, what's a dead kid on the ground? Come on, why would people make a big deal about some kid who got 8 holes blown into him and was left like garbage in the middle of the street.

Damned PC Police, actually demanding answers to that one.

Oddly, most cops do their jobs, and are never accused of abusing their authority. Imagine that.

Good gosh...im glad im out of LE. Dont know if I could do it today.

Ambushes. People hating you for what you do...or dont do...just damned if you do or dont. People hating you but calling 911 in a panic when they're in danger.

People calling you to discipline their children. Suicidal people murdering cops.

People thinking the "serve" part is like how a waitresses or butler serves...like you must coddle their every gripe.

One mistake or stressful event away from going from anonymous random middle class policeman earning 40k a year....to a national enemy of half the country and even having terrorists overseas commenting on you.

Shitty hours. Usually mediocre pay. Stress. Hated by errbody.

Who the fuck would do.this job anymore? And how do we control the criminals if GOOD people stop applying to this career?

For many being a LEO is a calling, not a job and picks the person not the other way around, for the good ones that is.
Same with teaching.

Only voices in the head can compel one to be a teacher or a cop.

More in the heart and soul and it is nothing that can be described in words only deeds.

Ambushes. People hating you for what you do...or dont do...just damned if you do or dont. People hating you but calling 911 in a panic when they're in danger.

People calling you to discipline their children. Suicidal people murdering cops.

People thinking the "serve" part is like how a waitresses or butler serves...like you must coddle their every gripe.

One mistake or stressful event away from going from anonymous random middle class policeman earning 40k a year....to a national enemy of half the country and even having terrorists overseas commenting on you.

Who the fuck would do.this job anymore? And how do we control the criminals if GOOD people stop applying to this career?

For many being a LEO is a calling, not a job and picks the person not the other way around, for the good ones that is.
Same with teaching.

More in the heart and soul and it is nothing that can be described in words only deeds.
I did it longer than you have probably been alive.

You have no proof whatsoever that Wilson is a "bad apple. All you have is your fantasy world.

The testimony from eye witnesses even under the pressure of their own black community and the liberal nut jobs, supported his version.

Of course a liberal will claim all of those that supported Wilsons version were all "uncle Toms."

Again, here's a chart of what the "Witnesses" said and saw.

table-finalfinalup.png

15 of them said that WIlson was firing at Brown while was running away. (Wilson admitted as much).

16 Witnesses said he had his hands up when shot. Only two said he didn't.

Only seven said that he charged Wilson, five said he didn't and the rest weren't sure.

The Witnesses did not vindicate Wilson's version of things, by and large. The Jury just decided that a White Officer was more credible than a bunch of black folks. .

Yeah, I mean, what's a dead kid on the ground? Come on, why would people make a big deal about some kid who got 8 holes blown into him and was left like garbage in the middle of the street.

Oddly, most cops do their jobs, and are never accused of abusing their authority. Imagine that.

You got answers ... Just not the ones you wanted.
No one is required to answer the questions with your demanded answer.

Yeah, fair questions.

If you're a white cop, all it takes now to have your life ruined is for someone to make a racial accusation.

Your career, your life, you family's safety, all at grave risk every fucking day, all for their political gain.

But they did a 3 month state and federal level investigation.

Michael Brown committed a theft and assault. A cop tried to stop in for it. Gentle Giant then attacked the cop, tried to take his gun, got shot and ran then turned and came back for more.

Yet...its the noble policeman that societg is angry at?????

Why arent people angry at Big Mike Brown...for further harming the stereotype of young violent black males?

Yeah, fair questions.

When any story of a white cop and a black person comes up, you folks will always jump to the same conclusion.

While most of the rest of us will be waiting for information and evidence, you will be calling for the cop's head, making everything worse.

Deny it all you want, Joe, I don't care.

Many dominoes had to fall to set into motion the events that led to this death.

Sadly....Michael Brown knocked over almost every one

- Mike robs a gas station
- Dispatch puts out Mikes description
- Mike jaywalking allows Wilson to see him
- Wilson realizes Mike matches dispatch description and stops his car
- Mike attacks cop car
- Mike attacks cop and tries to take his gun
- Cop shoots Mike
- Mike runs...then turns and charges back

Tell me...who is most at fault?

Had Gentle Giant just surrendered without a fight he would've been cbarged with theft and gotten a minor slap on the wrist.

When any story of a white cop and a black person comes up, you folks will always jump to the same conclusion.

While most of the rest of us will be waiting for information and evidence, you will be calling for the cop's head, making everything worse.

Deny it all you want, Joe, I don't care.

I think when the facts are kind of blatant, you can't come to any other conclusion.

Unarmed kid with eight holes in him, shot when no less than 16 witnesses said he was trying to surrender?

table-finalfinalup.png

You have no proof whatsoever that Wilson is a "bad apple. All you have is your fantasy world.

The testimony from eye witnesses even under the pressure of their own black community and the liberal nut jobs, supported his version.

Of course a liberal will claim all of those that supported Wilsons version were all "uncle Toms."

Again, here's a chart of what the "Witnesses" said and saw.

15 of them said that WIlson was firing at Brown while was running away. (Wilson admitted as much).

16 Witnesses said he had his hands up when shot. Only two said he didn't.

Only seven said that he charged Wilson, five said he didn't and the rest weren't sure.

The Witnesses did not vindicate Wilson's version of things, by and large. The Jury just decided that a White Officer was more credible than a bunch of black folks. .

That is why Grand Juries weigh more than witness testimony ... And they evaluate the testimony with regards to the physical evidence. We already know at least one witness is being investigated in regards to perjury charges.

Same with teaching.

I did it longer than you have probably been alive.

Maybe you did. So what.

I guess you are right. i find it kind of amazing when mostly white juries acquit white folks with smoking guns in their hands of killing black folks.

If the person with the gun was attacked by the black man....and the black man tried to take that gun from him during an assault....yeah you'll end up with a dead black guy.

How is that so difficult to understand?

Again, if your profession doesn't clean up the bad apples like Darren Wilson, you won't get the respect you deserve.
Darren Wilson did nothing wrong.
It's assholes like you whop come to irrational conclusions.
YOU people think you have the right to do whatever you wish with zero consequences.
When you are pulled over for a traffic stop, you don't blame yourself. You get mad at the cop. he or she should have "just looked the other way"...
You whine "why me?".....You protest.."well everyone else is speeding. Go after them!"
You make threats of lawsuits and all other kinds of nonsense. You use the tired old "I pay your salary" excuse.
Among friends you refer to cops in all sorts of vile manner.

Sadly....Michael Brown knocked over almost every one

- Mike robs a gas station
- Dispatch puts out Mikes description
- Mike jaywalking allows Wilson to see him
- Wilson realizes Mike matches dispatch description and stops his car
- Mike attacks cop car
- Mike attacks cop and tries to take his gun
- Cop shoots Mike
- Mike runs...then turns and charges back

Tell me...who is most at fault?

I would say it was the police officer who didn't follow procedures and let a minor incident escalate into a lethal force incident.

Also, Wilson's testimony contradicts your timeline. He claims he didn't get the description until AFTER he admonished them for Jaywalking and that's when he went back.

Had Gentle Giant just surrendered without a fight he would've been cbarged with theft and gotten a minor slap on the wrist.

Yes, he would have. Too bad WIlson decided to execute him in the street, instead.

I guess you are right. i find it kind of amazing when mostly white juries acquit white folks with smoking guns in their hands of killing black folks.

Well ... I am not going to argue with your freedom or desire to cling to your bigoted ideas. That still doesn't mean there is any merit in them.

If the person with the gun was attacked by the black man....and the black man tried to take that gun from him during an assault....yeah you'll end up with a dead black guy.

How is that so difficult to understand?

The parts where these guys claim that someone was trying to take their penis compensater, and they are the only witnesses.

If Wilson really thought Brown was dangerous, then getting into a physical confrontation with him and hid friend without backup was really kind of a stupid thing to do.

Funny....when a black man kills another black man and cops ask what happened....nobody saw anything.

But a cop? Hell they could tell you exactly how his shoe laces were tied if you wanted.

WHY is that? Fear. They know snitching on other blacks could end up getting them killed. But cops wont come back and kill them or even charge then.

Hmmm. Yet they say they fear cops more than fellow thugs? The snitching records dont reflect that.

Is self defense a bad apple?

You cop haters were SO emotionally invested in your lust to see a cop jailed. You cant accept the truth now.

Actually, reading the "evidence" hasn't changed my mind. what I saw was a lot of self-serving statements that frankly would make me roll my eyes in disbelief if I read them in a fiction story.

So what we are to beleive here is that a guy who just knocked over a corner store was going to draw attention to himself by verbally abusing a cop.
You had your mind made up. You are as guilty as those who rioted in Ferguson.
THAT is on you.

Forum List

Back