if police did to whites what they do to blacks, there would be a revolution

You racists need to learn that the percentage of people who are involved in crime represents a number and only when that number is contrasted with the total population can you make assertions about crime and population.

13 percent of the American population does not commit 39 percent of the violent crime. Violent crime is committed by less than 1 percent of the overall American population. Thats number equals 100 percent of violent crime. 129,000 blacks were arrested for violent crime. Thats not even 1 percent of the black population much less the American populatiion. Conversely 11-12 million blacks live at or below poverty. So just stop misusing percentages for your racist lies.

I quibble over a few percentage points when the the numbers are not good for blacks
I don't quibble because the stats you use don't factor in how whites don't get time for things that blacks go to prison for. Seconly the numbers look bad forvwhites because the numbers show that whites are the majority of the people who commit violent crime. The number of people who commit violent crime is not the total population, it is a subset and in that subset whites are the majority.

Blacks do not commit 50 percent of the violent crime.

And 129,345 blacks are not triple the black proportion of the population.

Drop the lies and double standards.

Here are the 2020 numbers

Race
Offense CategoryTotal
Offenders1
WhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
Unknown
Race
Crimes Against Persons2,082,6721,134,914769,95525,87319,8646,161125,905
Assault Offenses1,916,0071,037,246722,34023,94818,0075,697108,769
Homicide Offenses13,1694,9456,28514280341,683
Human Trafficking1,52666661113317198
Kidnapping/Abduction31,67217,80011,2714963121511,642
Sex Offenses120,29874,25729,4481,2741,43427213,613

So 37%, still three times your population, thus, not surprising you experience three times the police encounters, as you stated earlier.

Here are the 2020 numbers

Race
Offense CategoryTotal
Offenders1
WhiteBlack or
African
American
American
Indian or
Alaska
Native
AsianNative
Hawaiian
or Other
Pacific
Islander
Unknown
Race
Crimes Against Persons2,082,6721,134,914769,95525,87319,8646,161125,905
Assault Offenses1,916,0071,037,246722,34023,94818,0075,697108,769
Homicide Offenses13,1694,9456,28514280341,683
Human Trafficking1,52666661113317198
Kidnapping/Abduction31,67217,80011,2714963121511,642
Sex Offenses120,29874,25729,4481,2741,43427213,613

So 37%, still three times your population, thus, not surprising you experience three times the police encounters, as you stated earlier.

769,955 people are not 3 times our population. Again, you misuse or conflate percentages.

According to these numbers whites should be seeing the most police encounters. You racists don't seem to get ths. There were 2,082,672 offenders for crimes against persons. That total equals 100 percent of the people who committed crimes against people. That 2,082,672 is the actual number of the population that committed crimes against people. That number is less than 1 percent of the U.S. population. Out of that number the majority of offenders were white.

So like I said, whites commit the most violent crime.

Last edited:
Law enforcement reported information about 7,173,072 known offenders, meaning some aspect of the suspect—such as age, gender, or race—was known.

• Of these offenders, 38.2% were between 21 and 35 years of age.
  • By gender, most offenders (62.1%) were male; 24.2% were female; and the gender for 13.7% of known offenders was unknown.
  • By race, more than half (50.8%) of known offenders were white; 29.6% were Black or African American; and 2.2% were of other races. The race was unknown for 17.4% of reported known offenders.

i ask my fellow white brothers and sisters to imagine how they would feel if police and judges treated them the way blacks are treated

LA police chief Daryl Gates once said that there is something about the anatomy of blacks that makes them susceptible to serious injury from choke holds, because their arteries do not open as fast as arteries do on normal people

an LAPD officer described the reaction of a person being choked to "doing the chicken", in reference to the reaction of a chicken when its neck is wrung

Public Enemy once said: "it takes a nation of millions to hold us back"...Actually all it takes is the Chokehold. it is the invisible fist of the law.

after the civil rights movement of the 60s, the national capitalist economy still required black bodies to exploit. The Chokehold evolved as a "colorblind" method of keeping blacks down, and then blaming them for their own degradation.

the Chokehold doesnt stem from hate of blacks. its anti-blackness is instrumental rather than emotional

the Chokehold is how the police get away with shooting unarmed black people. cops are rarely prosecuted because they are literally just doing their jobs

lets keep it real. cops, politicians, and ordinary whites all see blacks as a threat. the Chokehold is the legal and social response.

the chokehold impacts everything from the neighborhood you choose to live in to who you marry to where you look where you get on an elevator. "i like hoodies but i dont wear one because i'm afraid of the police" - my black friend Bam told be. when the sight of a black man makes you walk quicker or check to see if your car door is locked, you are enforcing the chokehold.

"As a black woman, i've been one of the perpetrators of the chokehold. as a prosecutor, i sent a lot of black men to prison. i defended cops who had racially profiled. i regret this. i can't turn back time, but i can expose a morally corrupt system...i was on the frontlines in abusing the Chokehold. now i want to be on the frontlines in helping to crush it" - Paula Butler

"I am a black man who is afraid of some other black men. and then i get mad when people act afraid of me...i have been disgusted and angry with some of my brothers. i read about black-on-black murderes in LA and Chicago. i listen to hip-hop music that celebrates thug life. as a kid i got bullied by other black males...sometimes i think if brothers would just do right, we wouldn't have to worry about police being afraid of us. i wonder if we brought the chokehold on ourselves" - Larry Elder

maybe some folks are just ordinary people who are sometimes afraid of black men. they're not racists, they just need to know the facts, my friends

the Chokehold is perfectly legal. like all law, it promotes the interests of the rich and powerful. the criminalizing of blackness also brings psychic rewards. American criminal justice enhances the property value of whiteness.

oh the places black men dont go because of the chokehold. it frees up space for coffeehouses and beer gardens

it is also a stimulus plan for whites, who dont have to compete for jobs with all the black men who are locked up...or you know, DEAD!

libs slam whites for voting Trump, and claim that those votes are
not in their best interest. but low income white folks have better sense than pundits. a vote for a conservative is an investment in the property value of one's whiteness.

They already do, stupid. They ALWAYS have done.

I don't quibble because the stats you use don't factor in how whites don't get time for things that blacks go to prison for
Oh cry me a river why doncha?

white privilege is bullshit

there are just as many poor whites as poor blacks and they only get public defenders too

My judo/jujitsu instructor said the problem was cops with adrenaline flowing applying too much pressure or choking too long.
You know how some guys say, "if I get in a fight I snap and I can't stop"? Guys like that should not be cops. I was a wrestler so once I had my guy down and gave him a few embarrassing punches or crossfaces to make up for any punches he landed when I shot in, that was it.

And if I were a cop and landed those couple of cheap shots after I had him down and under control, that would be wrong.

769,955 people are not 3 times our population. Again, you misuse or conflate percentages.

Again, you lie about math and I'm not arguing with a known liar. Go crawl back into your hole, poverty pimp.

Choke holds are the opposite of dangerous. The most dangerous fighters on Earth can be subdued in seconds with proper technique, and they wake up safe and sound every single time. It happens thousands of times every single day in BJJ gyms all over the world. We need to train our police to learn basic Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (i.e. "rear naked chokes", "guillotines" and "head and arm chokes"). If you choke a guy out, his fat ass wont die of a heart attack from struggling with the cops..
Once in a while the out of shape guy being choked out with be killed or suffer serious injury and the choke hold will be blamed, even if it is not really to blame.

Again, you lie about math and I'm not arguing with a known liar. Go crawl back into your hole, poverty pimp.
Can't face the truth so you run. My math is correct. You misuse percentages instead of using the numbers those percentages represent.

That makes you the liar.

Can't face the truth so you run. My math is correct. You misuse percentages instead of using the numbers those percentages represent.

That makes you the liar.

pants-on-fire.jpg

i ask my fellow white brothers and sisters to imagine how they would feel if police and judges treated them the way blacks are treated

LA police chief Daryl Gates once said that there is something about the anatomy of blacks that makes them susceptible to serious injury from choke holds, because their arteries do not open as fast as arteries do on normal people

an LAPD officer described the reaction of a person being choked to "doing the chicken", in reference to the reaction of a chicken when its neck is wrung

Public Enemy once said: "it takes a nation of millions to hold us back"...Actually all it takes is the Chokehold. it is the invisible fist of the law.

after the civil rights movement of the 60s, the national capitalist economy still required black bodies to exploit. The Chokehold evolved as a "colorblind" method of keeping blacks down, and then blaming them for their own degradation.

the Chokehold doesnt stem from hate of blacks. its anti-blackness is instrumental rather than emotional

the Chokehold is how the police get away with shooting unarmed black people. cops are rarely prosecuted because they are literally just doing their jobs

lets keep it real. cops, politicians, and ordinary whites all see blacks as a threat. the Chokehold is the legal and social response.

the chokehold impacts everything from the neighborhood you choose to live in to who you marry to where you look where you get on an elevator. "i like hoodies but i dont wear one because i'm afraid of the police" - my black friend Bam told be. when the sight of a black man makes you walk quicker or check to see if your car door is locked, you are enforcing the chokehold.

"As a black woman, i've been one of the perpetrators of the chokehold. as a prosecutor, i sent a lot of black men to prison. i defended cops who had racially profiled. i regret this. i can't turn back time, but i can expose a morally corrupt system...i was on the frontlines in abusing the Chokehold. now i want to be on the frontlines in helping to crush it" - Paula Butler

"I am a black man who is afraid of some other black men. and then i get mad when people act afraid of me...i have been disgusted and angry with some of my brothers. i read about black-on-black murderes in LA and Chicago. i listen to hip-hop music that celebrates thug life. as a kid i got bullied by other black males...sometimes i think if brothers would just do right, we wouldn't have to worry about police being afraid of us. i wonder if we brought the chokehold on ourselves" - Larry Elder

maybe some folks are just ordinary people who are sometimes afraid of black men. they're not racists, they just need to know the facts, my friends

the Chokehold is perfectly legal. like all law, it promotes the interests of the rich and powerful. the criminalizing of blackness also brings psychic rewards. American criminal justice enhances the property value of whiteness.

oh the places black men dont go because of the chokehold. it frees up space for coffeehouses and beer gardens

it is also a stimulus plan for whites, who dont have to compete for jobs with all the black men who are locked up...or you know, DEAD!

libs slam whites for voting Trump, and claim that those votes are
not in their best interest. but low income white folks have better sense than pundits. a vote for a conservative is an investment in the property value of one's whiteness.
if police did to whites what blacks do to blacks there would be a true outrage

if police did to whites what blacks do to blacks there would be a true outrage

Claim​

About 85 percent of white people are killed by white people, but no one talks about "white on white crime."

Rating​

True

I guess since there are more whites it's OK if 85 percent of all whites are killed by another white person and whites commit the most violent and property crimes.

Forum List

Back