If you're a right wing "maker", but fell on hard times, would you be a "taker"? YES.

I love it when the left posts their facts. They know so much about everything they are experts in demographics. What I have seen is that those who support Obama are oblivious of the facts whether rich or poor. The exit polls prove that point when 45 percent blame the GOP for the failure of the last 4 years. It is hard to break that kind of party loyalty.

The GOP stonewalled in Congress and dealt with nothing, were uncooperative and mean spirited.

But then - you COULD pretend that all didn't happen and go forth with your finger pointing "everyone is dumb but us!" bullshit, 'cuz that works so fine and dandy.

Democrats are firm in the belief that only those who have never paid into the system are qualified to take something from that system.

A republican who has been robbed of his job, his money, his assets, his home, everything by obama's policies should get back something of what they put in. The difference between a republican and a democrat is that the republican remains ready to go back to work and the democrat is on cradle to grave retirement.

I love it when the left posts their facts. They know so much about everything they are experts in demographics. What I have seen is that those who support Obama are oblivious of the facts whether rich or poor. The exit polls prove that point when 45 percent blame the GOP for the failure of the last 4 years. It is hard to break that kind of party loyalty.

who got our credit downgraded?

who filibustered EVERYTHING?

who wasted time on LIES about Obama instead of doing the peoples business?

The way I see it, I paid something into the TANF program and the SNAP program and everything else for that matter.

If I absolutely had to, I'm taking back some of what was taken from me.

What you all dont understand is most people DONT say on handouts forever, and most try to get off and back on their feet asap. A far smaller % are handout lifers. But the GOP has tricked you all into thinking there are hordes of "takers" like zombies out there living large off your tax dime. There aren't. A small % are life time handout consumers. Most are temporary.
Oh yes they DO..There are more people gaming the public assistance system than those who actually deserve it.

Democrats are firm in the belief that only those who have never paid into the system are qualified to take something from that system.

A republican who has been robbed of his job, his money, his assets, his home, everything by obama's policies should get back something of what they put in. The difference between a republican and a democrat is that the republican remains ready to go back to work and the democrat is on cradle to grave retirement.

Better watch out Katz... the word was a gift from God....not to be abused...not to be used to gossip and not to be used to be arrogant or boisterous or to tell lies with....

ALL liars get thrown in to the lake of fire in the end of days according to the Holy Bible..... so be careful dear....

Better watch out Katz... the word was a gift from God....not to be abused...not to be used to gossip and not to be used to be arrogant or boisterous or to tell lies with....

ALL liars get thrown in to the lake of fire in the end of days according to the Holy Bible..... so be careful dear....

your pants are on fire dearie!

The GOP stonewalled in Congress and dealt with nothing, were uncooperative and mean spirited.

But then - you COULD pretend that all didn't happen and go forth with your finger pointing "everyone is dumb but us!" bullshit, 'cuz that works so fine and dandy.
That's amusing. First, the GOP held up Obama's proposals because they were so far left wing, thjey had no chance of acceptance by GOP legislators as well as so called Blue Dog democrats.
Ultimately the blame falls upon the democrat party. For two years the democrats had a filibuster proof majority in the Senate combined with a majority in the House. The democrats could have done anything they wanted. BUT.....They wanted the GOP to go along. Why? For political cover. If the shit hit the fan, the democrats could point their finger at the GOP as if to say "See what the GOP passed!!!!"..
No dice. The dems got creamed in 2010 and made little progress in 2012( three seat gain in the House and one seat in the Senate)..Now why is that? Political wagging tongues on the Sunday talk shows, RINO GOP activists have been meekly saying "We fucked up. It's time for the Big Tent".Bullshit.
The Democrats are once again looking for political cover this time by running the economy into the ground. Many dems have stated the nation should go off the fiscal cliff. The reason is simple. They want to blame the GOP for the DEMS fuck up. It's a perfect strategy.
The RINO establishment in the GOP will cave leaving the GOP base hanging out in the wind.
To be honest, the old guard GOP establishment may as well caucus with the democrats.

your pants are on fire dearie!
so YOU say.... :beer:

Well no, they werent fillibuster proof for two years so..might should rethink your diatribe here. And two...when they did have like two MONTHS fillibuster proof by (1) vote...lieberman was counted therein...you know ? TURNCOAT LIEBERMAN, who endorsed MCCAIN? Facts are biased.

The right wing arrogance is hitting all time levels. The new effort to divide and label us is the "makers vs takers" nonsense. "Takers" are a new class of people I guess, to be equated to gypsies and transients by the right wing.

BUT...I ask all the proud, snobbish "makers" of the right wing a few questions. Would you become a "taker" if your home depended on it? Your wife? Your KIDS?

What if something happened and you lost your job and/or your house. Maybe you have some money saved up and can live on it til the next job. But what if, like many Americans, that next job never comes. Or you got hurt and disabled, but had an insurance problem and got caught in a loophole.

Now, Im sure you'd say "Im self reliant, I'd find a way, I'd start a business, etc, etc".

Im sure you would. BUT...what if it didn't happen quick enough? What if unemployment ran out, yet, no new job? What if your kids started getting hungry. And the money started running out.

What would you do? Would you take the drastic step of asking friends and family for help? Sure. But..what if they couldn't? Or you dont have that many of them? Or THEY are struggling too?

Kids need school supplies and clothes. The house you had is foreclosed and you are in a low rent apartment. Kids are hungry.

Almost worst case scenario is playing out for you. And then someone says...."Hey man, go down to the county offices. They have a place you can sign up for food stamps and welfare for a while."

Do you do it? Do you become a......TAKER??? Or do you stick to your believes, go hungry, let your family go without what they need, and keep sinking further into the hole?

We know the answer. But will you give it honestly?

The simple truth is you turn to family in a time of need, not the government...

If you are convinced this is the problem with our current entitlement mentality your drinking the Oblamer Kool Aid 7 days a week...

You claim to be so clairvoyant, yet you can't see the brown shit all over your face...

We can't afford the entitlement mentality you idiot, keep dreaming up excuses for it, Oblamer, Alinski and Davis have you by the short hairs...

Well no, they werent fillibuster proof for two years so..might should rethink your diatribe here. And two...when they did have like two MONTHS fillibuster proof by (1) vote...lieberman was counted therein...you know ? TURNCOAT LIEBERMAN, who endorsed MCCAIN? Facts are biased.

Lieberman has always caucused with the democrats.
The bottom line is your post is an excuse for democrat ineptitude.

Excuses ? Arent you that dude who said the dems had fillibuster proof for two years? Oh yea, thats you...and you lied or were ignorant, whichever.

Excuses ? Arent you that dude who said the dems had fillibuster proof for two years? Oh yea, thats you...and you lied or were ignorant, whichever.

Yes..Excuses. It is FACT that the democrats could have done whatever they wanted for two years. They did nothing.
Just because you have no rebuttal does not mean the other person is lying. It means you have nothing to add.
TWO YEARS.......NOTHING.
End of discussion.

Yes..Excuses. It is FACT that the democrats could have done whatever they wanted for two years. They did nothing.
Just because you have no rebuttal does not mean the other person is lying. It means you have nothing to add.
TWO YEARS.......NOTHING.
End of discussion.

No, it is a FACT that they did not have a fillibuster proof majority for two years, dipshit.

Would you care to make a wager before I embarrass you via google? Might want to walk away from this one, ya uninformed prick.

111th-Senate.png

Fillibuster proof = 60.

Any questions, dickhead?

TWO YEARS.......NOTHING.
End of discussion.

I dont remember the GOP doing much with their control of both houses and the oval office.

Besides expand government, of course.

Forum List

Back