Would you be a cop in todays America?

Again the 16 witnesses bull crap, were you in the Grand Jury room? Did you listen to all the "eyewitnesses"? Did you know if they were credible or not? We're you in the room when all the questions were asked and saw the demeanor?

Again a Grand Jury by just the preponderance of evidence could not indict and they saw more and know more about the case and events surrounding the case.

You are a partisan extremist that wants someone punished for no real reason other than the officers skin color and the victims skin color. That pretty much say you are a racial bigot.

The Grand Jury was pretty much instructed not to indict by a biased DA whose father was a cop killed in the line of duty.

I don't bow to the superior judgement of 12 knobs too stupid to get out of jury duty.

Joe is very selective on his information input.

If he doesn't like a fact, if information collides with his belief system, he immediately ignores it.

Well, it would be nice if your side presented facts that weren't appeals to emotion.

So let's boil down your argument

"Well, there was a struggle in the car"- Yes, which was nowhere near where Brown was killed.

'Brown stole some cigars" - which last time I checked wasn't a capital offense.

Joe is very selective on his information input.

If he doesn't like a fact, if information collides with his belief system, he immediately ignores it.

Well, it would be nice if your side presented facts that weren't appeals to emotion.

So let's boil down your argument

"Well, there was a struggle in the car"- Yes, which was nowhere near where Brown was killed.

'Brown stole some cigars" - which last time I checked wasn't a capital offense.

The young man broke the law and attacked a cop.

There are witnesses and evidence that clearly support this, for those who actually want to see it.

Had he not, he would be alive today.

1) If you don't commit crimes, it's likely that you won't be confronted by the cops (regardless of race).
2) Don't bully store managers after you steal from them. Why? Because what goes around comes around.
3) Don't punch cops in the face and try to steal their gun unless you have a death wish. Wilson did what any good cop would do -- protect himself!
4) It's a cop's job to keep order in the neighborhoods that they patrol. It's what they are hired to do. I WANT cops in my neighborhood to go after criminals regardless of the magnitude of the crime. It's what I pay them to do with my tax money.

1) Wilson claimed he didn't know they had committed a "crime" when he confronted them.
2) Shoplifting isn't a capital offense.
3) Wilson wasn't in any danger when he executed Brown, who had his hands up.
4) We aren't paying cops to exact revenge for petty offenses.

There are witnesses and evidence that clearly support this, for those who actually want to see it.

No, there were a slew of witnesses who said he had his hands up.

And a white grand jury who beleived this white copy "Testi-lying" about how Brown looked like a "Demon" and had the strength of a "Hulk".

Again the 16 witnesses bull crap, were you in the Grand Jury room? Did you listen to all the "eyewitnesses"? Did you know if they were credible or not? We're you in the room when all the questions were asked and saw the demeanor?

Again a Grand Jury by just the preponderance of evidence could not indict and they saw more and know more about the case and events surrounding the case.

You are a partisan extremist that wants someone punished for no real reason other than the officers skin color and the victims skin color. That pretty much say you are a racial bigot.

The Grand Jury was pretty much instructed not to indict by a biased DA whose father was a cop killed in the line of duty.

I don't bow to the superior judgement of 12 knobs too stupid to get out of jury duty.
I know you wouldn't, and that is why you are a bigoted partisan nut job. Facts don't mean anything to you. The weight of the evidence means nothing to you, the person who is testifying means nothing to you.

The only thing is an opinion you have and you are a bitter closed minded bigot.

Sums your whole life.

And a white grand jury who beleived this white copy "Testi-lying" about how Brown looked like a "Demon" and had the strength of a "Hulk".

You're saying he didn't attack the cop?

Really?

I know you wouldn't, and that is why you are a bigoted partisan nut job. Facts don't mean anything to you. The weight of the evidence means nothing to you, the person who is testifying means nothing to you.

The only thing is an opinion you have and you are a bitter closed minded bigot.

Sums your whole life.

So other than name-calling, you really haven't presented any facts or "evidence".

What you have is the testimony of Officer Wilson (someone who has taken training on how to testify in court, and has a vested interest in telling the story a certain way) vs. 16 ordinary citizens who saw something happen and testified to it.

Now, yeah, it would have been nice if you had actual cross examination of Wilson's account. It also would have been nice if the people handling the crime scene had actually bothered to collect evidence after leaving the poor man's body lying in the street for four hours.

Really?

Irrelevent to the point.

While we have far too many incidents of officer related shootings, most police officers do not go around shooting suspects who resist arrest.

Really?

Irrelevent to the point.

While we have far too many incidents of officer related shootings, most police officers do not go around shooting suspects who resist arrest.

First you say Brown didn't attack Wilson, then you say that the fact that he DID is "irrelevant".

Great stuff as always, Joe.

What cracks me up is how often I make a point, and you immediately swoop in and provide a vivid example of my point.

I wonder if you realize that.

First you say Brown didn't attack Wilson, then you say that the fact that he DID is "irrelevant".

Great stuff as always, Joe.

What cracks me up is how often I make a point, and you immediately swoop in and provide a vivid example of my point.

I wonder if you realize that.

Your inabilty to process facts never ceases to amaze me.

At the point he was FATALLY shot, Brown was not stealing cigars, he was not struggling for a gun and he was not a danger to EX-Officer Wilson.

He was on his knees with his hands up saying, "Don't Shoot, I don't have a gun!"

At that point, it becomes murder.

Good gosh...im glad im out of LE. Dont know if I could do it today.

Ambushes. People hating you for what you do...or dont do...just damned if you do or dont. People hating you but calling 911 in a panic when they're in danger.

People calling you to discipline their children. Suicidal people murdering cops.

People thinking the "serve" part is like how a waitresses or butler serves...like you must coddle their every gripe.

One mistake or stressful event away from going from anonymous random middle class policeman earning 40k a year....to a national enemy of half the country and even having terrorists overseas commenting on you.

Shitty hours. Usually mediocre pay. Stress. Hated by errbody.

Who the fuck would do.this job anymore? And how do we control the criminals if GOOD people stop applying to this career?

Hell no. I wouldn't be a cop if they payed a thousand bucks an hour.

I work with them every day and believe me their job is no picnick.

They have to know the law, be babysitters, marriage counselors, train their asses off and for what? Everyone hates them till they need em and then they want to know how come it took so long to get there.

Nope. I wouldn't be a cop for anyones money.

This administration is trying to destroy any respect for authority we may have. They bought millions of rounds of ammunition, started up FEMA camps all over the country, and equipped police departments with armored vehicles that were meant for our military.

Obama wants to stir up unrest so he can claim Martial Law and put everyone under total control of the government. It's not going to work, but he's still going to try.

This administration is trying to destroy any respect for authority we may have. They bought millions of rounds of ammunition, started up FEMA camps all over the country, and equipped police departments with armored vehicles that were meant for our military.

Obama wants to stir up unrest so he can claim Martial Law and put everyone under total control of the government. It's not going to work, but he's still going to try.

Yup. Maybe you should start sharing your crazy conspiracy theories with your fellow government employees while living off that phat government salary and pension.

Forum List

Back