Would you back Trump if he enforced the law that bans illegal kids from our schools?

As can be seen in the accelerating pace of ICE actions, preparations to move in the law-courts against Sanctuary jurisdictions, throwing DACA under the bus, the beginnings of more stringent measures against the employers of Illegal Aliens, and other indicators on the Federal level.

I'm not impressed. Fact is trump hasn't done anything but talk about deporting these 40 million criminal invaders. There are so many things he could do right now but all we get is promises about a wall years away.

Last edited:
Trump shouldn't act on this, he'd get his butt handed to him by the court.

If I was on a local school board I'd have no fear in defending the case that I did not encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States for I didn't even know of the illegal alien child when he crossed the border. So I dare you to prove it.

Hey einstein. By letting the kid in school you are encouraging him or her to live here and that's all it takes to be in violation. THINK

Plyler v. Doe - Wikipedia

Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982), was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States struck down both a state statute denying funding for education to illegal alien children and a municipal school district's attempt to charge illegal aliens an annual $1,000 tuition fee for each illegal alien student to compensate for the lost state funding

Texas officials had argued that illegal aliens were not "within the jurisdiction" of the state and thus could not claim protections under the Fourteenth Amendment. The court majority rejected this claim, finding instead that "no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment 'jurisdiction' can be drawn between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful."
Traitors Using DACA Caca As Human Shields

The effete elite want us to kiss their feet. They don't care about these foreign brats; it's just another way to take the future away from our kids. To survive as Americans, we must take the hostile ruling class's own future away.

As can be seen in the accelerating pace of ICE actions, preparations to move in the law-courts against Sanctuary jurisdictions, throwing DACA under the bus, the beginnings of more stringent measures against the employers of Illegal Aliens, and other indicators on the Federal level.

I'm not impressed. Fact is trump hasn't done anything but talk about deporting these 40 million criminal invaders. There are so many things he could do right now but all we get is promises about a wall years away.

I agree with you on the wall, but when it comes to mass deportation, Trump was unaware that each deportation needs a hearing when he made that statement, and those hearings are backed up for over a year.

Last year, Trump got more traveling judges to speed up those hearings, so he's doing what he can within his power:

Exclusive: Immigration judges headed to 12 U.S. cities to speed...

I agree with you on the wall, but when it comes to mass deportation, Trump was unaware that each deportation needs a hearing when he made that statement, and those hearings are backed up for over a year.

And that's why the emphasis should be on taking away the incentives. Begin with school. If illegals could not put their kids in our schools. millions of them would self-deport.

And that's why the emphasis should be on taking away the incentives. Begin with school. If illegals could not put their kids in our schools. millions of them would self-deport.

The court has already ruled on that. Try something else.

You don't seem to understand... the beauty of the court system is that a differently constituted court may revisit the issue and decide differently.

It's a 5-4 SCOTUS at the moment, and if Kennedy leaves, his replacement will make it a 5-4 court again.

And, of course, when Ginsberg checks-out - which can't be long, now - it'll be a 6-3 court - and THAT is when we may see such a revisiting.

You don't seem to understand... the beauty of the court system is that a differently constituted court may revisit the issue and decide differently...

Not going to happen. Let it go.

You don't seem to understand... the beauty of the court system is that a differently constituted court may revisit the issue and decide differently...

Please continue to believe that.

Please continue to believe that.

I will. You go ahead and hold your breath.

Forum List

Back