Would you back Trump if he enforced the law that bans illegal kids from our schools?

In this specific case, education, you absolutely are punishing the children in order to punish the parents and that is unacceptable in a civilized society.

When parents are thrown in prison, the kids get dumped into foster homes and thus the kids are punished for the crimes of the parents. Why do you libs accept that.? THINK

Trump shouldn't act on this, he'd get his butt handed to him by the court.

If I was on a local school board I'd have no fear in defending the case that I did not encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States for I didn't even know of the illegal alien child when he crossed the border. So I dare you to prove it.

Family A....father is a felon serving time for armed robbery....kids allowed to go to school.

Family B...parents have history of drug convictions...kids allowed to go to school.

Family C...father convicted of fraud while CEO of tech development company...kids allowed to go to school.

Family D...parents entered country illegally...kids not allowed to go to school.

Hey einstein, A, B, and C are citizens and have a right to public money. THINK.
I thought I was einstein.

This whole thread is moot. School-aged kids have to be educated regardless of status. That’s the law - the real law, not some dimwit’s imaginary law.
And that's why the law should be changed... and/or re-interpreted with a 5-4 SCOTUS more hostile to Illegal Aliens and their spawn.
Why do you call children spawn?
Because it pleases me to do so, in their case.

Family A....father is a felon serving time for armed robbery....kids allowed to go to school.

Family B...parents have history of drug convictions...kids allowed to go to school.

Family C...father convicted of fraud while CEO of tech development company...kids allowed to go to school.

Family D...parents entered country illegally...kids not allowed to go to school.
Correct.

That's exactly the way it should work.

American taxpayer money should go towards education American Citizens and other Legal Residents... not Illegal Aliens.
In other words punish the children.
This is a matter of punishing the parents; their spawn are collateral damage, from their perspective; merely a tax burden to be shed, from ours.

Troll ^^^
Hardly, lightweight... but, then again, I'm not the one engaging in personal insults (unless provoked with one, first)...

Your clients (relatives? ethnic kindred?) - Illegal Aliens - are running out of time...

Judgment Day is a' comin'...

There will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth and putting on the hair shirt and pouring earth over your heads when that happens...

Can't wait... long-overdue and well-deserved... sounds like great fun to watch.

Last edited:

If I was on a local school board I'd have no fear in defending the case that I did not encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States for I didn't even know of the illegal alien child when he crossed the border. So I dare you to prove it.

Hey einstein. By letting the kid in school you are encouraging him or her to live here and that's all it takes to be in violation. THINK

Hey einstein. By letting the kid in school you are encouraging him or her to live here and that's all it takes to be in violation. THINK

So let's get this straight, you want Trump to act against local school boards for teaching kids that the federal government has themselves refused to deport. And you really THINK that's logical?

...running out of time...

There will be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth and putting on the hair shirt and pouring earth over your heads when that happens...

When, exactly? Be specific or STFU.

Considering that your expertise in the law is the same as every other field (that is, ZERO), your frustrated little imagination is worth exactly nothing. School-aged kids will continue to be given an education.

So let's get this straight, you want Trump to act against local school boards for teaching kids that the federal government has themselves refused to deport. And you really THINK that's logical?

What's logical is throwing them all out: Mom, Dad, Kids, Grandma, Grandpa, all of them.

Sit down, child, and mind your manners in the presence of your betters...

If you have nothing to contribute to the conversation, then seek another conversation..

BTW... making your blood boil is a 'fun' sideline...

That said... getting back to the topic-at-hand... it's time for your clients (and relatives) to leave the country...

Setting the legal conditions necessary to ensure that only the children of Citizens and Legal Residents attend taxpayer-funded schools is an admirable goal...

If you have nothing to contribute to the conversation, then seek another conversation..

That said... getting back to the topic-at-hand... it's time for your clients (and relatives) to leave the country...

Setting the legal conditions necessary to ensure that only the children of Citizens and Legal Residents attend taxpayer-funded schools is an admirable goal...

I asked you a question. Answer it or STFU with this nonsense.

Plyler v. Doe - Wikipedia

Plyler v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982), was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States struck down both a state statute denying funding for education to illegal alien children and a municipal school district's attempt to charge illegal aliens an annual $1,000 tuition fee for each illegal alien student to compensate for the lost state funding

Texas officials had argued that illegal aliens were not "within the jurisdiction" of the state and thus could not claim protections under the Fourteenth Amendment. The court majority rejected this claim, finding instead that "no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment 'jurisdiction' can be drawn between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful."

No it's not logical at all but that's how the times are. The most sensible solution is to deport the kids. In fact if trump would say he was gonna send federal agents to catch and deport illegals at school, then the kids probably wouldn't go to school. That's one way to keep them out of our schools.

t. The court majority rejected this claim, finding instead that "no plausible distinction with respect to Fourteenth Amendment 'jurisdiction' can be drawn between resident aliens whose entry into the United States was lawful, and resident aliens whose entry was unlawful."

HAHAHA. Isn't that insane?. Citizens and illegal invaders are the same, according to the SC!!! Another case of judges writing laws and in this instance a preposterous law.

WHEN is the Republic going to lower the boom on Illegal Aliens (WHEN is Judgment Day coming)?

Who-the-hell knows?

But it's coming.

As can be seen in the accelerating pace of ICE actions, preparations to move in the law-courts against Sanctuary jurisdictions, throwing DACA under the bus, the beginnings of more stringent measures against the employers of Illegal Aliens, and other indicators on the Federal level.

In truth, it's a COLLECTION of activities and measures, hostile to Illegal Aliens, which culminate in a Judgment Day scenario for them, spread over many months.

Enjoy... you AND your relatives and ethnic kindred.

Also.. it's great fun, watching you AND them squirm, and listen to the increasing desperation in your voices, as you wail and gnash your teeth.

Tee-hee.

Oh, and, by the way...

With respect to you telling me to STFU...

You may proceed to blow it out your a$$ at your earliest convenience.

Last edited:

WHEN is the Republic going to lower the boom on Illegal Aliens (WHEN is Judgment Day coming)?

Who-the-hell knows?

But it's coming.

As can be seen in the accelerating pace of ICE actions, preparations to move in the law-courts against Sanctuary jurisdictions, throwing DACA under the bus, the beginnings of more stringent measures against the employers of Illegal Aliens, and other indicators on the Federal level.

In truth, it's a COLLECTION of activities and measures, hostile to Illegal Aliens, which culminate in a Judgment Day scenario for them, spread over many months.

Enjoy... you AND your relatives and ethnic kindred.

Also.. it's great fun, watching you AND them squirm, and listen to the increasing desperation in your voices, as you wail and gnash your teeth.

Tee-hee.

Oh, and, by the way...

With respect to you telling me to STFU...

You may proceed to blow it out your a$$ at your earliest convenience.

You can’t say when because you know you are just offering more mindless hysteria.

Forum List

Back