Would you back Trump if he enforced the law that bans illegal kids from our schools?

Why do people want to punish children for things their parents did?
Because that will discourage future waves of Illegal Alien invaders from coming here in the hopes of getting their children educated.....s.

You would only make the problem worse, much worse. Control the borders and this is not an issue in the first place.
Good... then let's make it worse... let's trigger the reaction... beat down the reactionaries... and get clear of this...

Kids need schooling , legal or illegal and we don't care if they came from planet alpha beta or zeta..
You can always send them back home with their parents to where they came from, but at least let them go to school while they're here and get some education.
Ignoramus
Send them back...immediately. Cut out the cancer before it grows.
The cancer is the parents who brought their little kids here that should be cut out.
5 or 6 old kids are just collateral damage that we can avoid.
Letting them kids go to school is a human right .

When did I become responsible for paying my hard earned money so people can have these human rights you speak of?

Over half of my property taxes go to fund the public school where I live. I nor my tenants have any children in our school system, so it's bad enough we are paying for fellow American kids to have schooling yet alone foreigners.
Relax dude and sit ur ass down before you have a heart attack here and I get blamed for it.
Kids, all kids have to go to school.
End of story.l
End of story, until the law gets changed, or until a more favorable judicial review reinterprets existing law... either way works.

Because that will discourage future waves of Illegal Alien invaders from coming here in the hopes of getting their children educated.....s.

You would only make the problem worse, much worse. Control the borders and this is not an issue in the first place.
Good... then let's make it worse... let's trigger the reaction... beat down the reactionaries... and get clear of this...

Worse for everyone, genius.

Kids need schooling , legal or illegal and we don't care if they came from planet alpha beta or zeta..
You can always send them back home with their parents to where they came from, but at least let them go to school while they're here and get some education.
Ignoramus
Send them back...immediately. Cut out the cancer before it grows.
The cancer is the parents who brought their little kids here that should be cut out.
5 or 6 old kids are just collateral damage that we can avoid.
Letting them kids go to school is a human right .

When did I become responsible for paying my hard earned money so people can have these human rights you speak of?

Over half of my property taxes go to fund the public school where I live. I nor my tenants have any children in our school system, so it's bad enough we are paying for fellow American kids to have schooling yet alone foreigners.
Relax dude and sit ur ass down before you have a heart attack here and I get blamed for it.
End of story.l

Yes they do. And they should go to school in their country like our kids go to school in ours.

Good... let's try it, and find out for sure... although I'm a little hard-pressed to see how fewer (Alien) students translates into more of a tax burden.

Good... let's try it, ......

Let's not.

Family A....father is a felon serving time for armed robbery....kids allowed to go to school.

Family B...parents have history of drug convictions...kids allowed to go to school.

Family C...father convicted of fraud while CEO of tech development company...kids allowed to go to school.

Family D...parents entered country illegally...kids not allowed to go to school.

The difference is children of robbers, drug dealers, murderers, etc. are here LEGALLY while children of illegals are NOT!
Children are not culpable for the crimes of their parents. They are dependents.

Family A....father is a felon serving time for armed robbery....kids allowed to go to school.

Family B...parents have history of drug convictions...kids allowed to go to school.

Family C...father convicted of fraud while CEO of tech development company...kids allowed to go to school.

Family D...parents entered country illegally...kids not allowed to go to school.
Correct.

That's exactly the way it should work.

American taxpayer money should go towards education American Citizens and other Legal Residents... not Illegal Aliens.
In other words punish the children.

Yet another irony....denying children an education because of something beyond their control is something groups like the Talibon do.

We are not punishing anybody, their parents punished them by bringing them here in the first place.
No. That is a cop out. The parents had a choice. We have a choice. The kids do not.

If we make a choice to punish those children, it is on us.

This whole thread is moot. School-aged kids have to be educated regardless of status. That’s the law - the real law, not some dimwit’s imaginary law.
And that's why the law should be changed... and/or re-interpreted with a 5-4 SCOTUS more hostile to Illegal Aliens and their spawn.
Why do you call children spawn?

We are not punishing anybody, their parents punished them by bringing them here in the first place.
No. That is a cop out. The parents had a choice. We have a choice. The kids do not.

No, it's not on us. Every time the left wants something, bring the children into the picture.

On a street you have a bar and a club. They both serve alcohol and food, but they are two entirely different places.

A bar is for anybody what wants to drift in. But in a club, you have to be a member.

So if a guy sneaks into the club with his son and wants a fish dinner (since this is Lent) on Friday, and gets called out by an employee there, he and his son get kicked out of the club. Why? Because the father is not a member of the club. He needs to take his son to the bar if he wants to have dinner.

Is that punishing the child? Or should the child be allowed to stay even though his father is not a member?

The left wants to make our country like a bar, and what we currently have is a club. We have people sneaking in with their children expecting to be treated as a club member when they are not. If you want your kid to have an education, then move back where you came from and get the child an education over there. Bringing your child here should not make that our responsibility.

No, it's not on us. Every time the left wants something, bring the children into the picture.

On a street you have a bar and a club. They both serve alcohol and food, but they are two entirely different places.

A bar is for anybody what wants to drift in. But in a club, you have to be a member.

So if a guy sneaks into the club with his son and wants a fish dinner (since this is Lent) on Friday, and gets called out by an employee there, he and his son get kicked out of the club. Why? Because the father is not a member of the club. He needs to take his son to the bar if he wants to have dinner.

Is that punishing the child? Or should the child be allowed to stay even though his father is not a member?

The left wants to make our country like a bar, and what we currently have is a club. We have people sneaking in with their children expecting to be treated as a club member when they are not. If you want your kid to have an education, then move back where you came from and get the child an education over there. Bringing your child here should not make that our responsibility.
No comparison. A false moral equivalency.

In this specific case, education, you absolutely are punishing the children in order to punish the parents and that is unacceptable in a civilized society.

In this specific case, education, you absolutely are punishing the children in order to punish the parents and that is unacceptable in a civilized society.

It is, huh?

Well riddle me this: what other country can you invade with your family and the people and government treat you as social equals? You broke their laws, you brought your family illegally with you, and they will pay for your children's education and welfare.

My comparison of the bar and club was right on the money; apples to apples. Try moving to Mexico illegally and see what they do with your children.

I

It is, huh?

Well riddle me this: what other country can you invade with your family and the people and government treat you as social equals? You broke their laws, you brought your family illegally with you, and they will pay for your children's education and welfare.

My comparison of the bar and club was right on the money; apples to apples. Try moving to Mexico illegally and see what they do with your children.
I don’t care about countries. We don’t base our ethics on the lowest common denominator.

I

It is, huh?

I don’t care about countries. We don’t base our ethics on the lowest common denominator.

Of course you don't care, because you know every other country in the world doesn't do the things we do. We are what's known as suckers. A sucker is a gullible person who people constantly take advantage of. Well.....there are some of us who don't want to be suckers anymore. Somebody else's kids are not my problem--it's their problem. And since they created the problem, it's up to them to remedy the problem--not my tax dollars.

If when illegal imigrants first try to establish residence in the US, they are denied things such as public education for their kids, a job, driver’s license, etc., then we would not have tens of millions of illegal immigrants here. I can kind of understand the logic of educating the kids of illegal imigrants if we are going to let them stay in the country by turning a blind eye to their illegality. But the point is that we want to prevent them from illegally establishing long term residence. They are here illegally. We can ship then back (deport) them to their home country (including the children).

If when illegal imigrants first try to establish residence in the US, they are denied things such as public education for their kids, a job, driver’s license, etc., then we would not have tens of millions of illegal immigrants here. I can kind of understand the logic of educating the kids of illegal imigrants if we are going to let them stay in the country by turning a blind eye to their illegality. But the point is that we want to prevent them from illegally establishing long term residence. They are here illegally. We can ship then back (deport) them to their home country (including the children).

Absolutely.

If I go to the USA illegally, what will happen to me?

I can get a job if I use a fake SS number.
I can rent a house or an apartment.
I can send my kids to their schools for free.
I can get loans and credit cards.
I can obtain a legal drivers license and even buy a car.
If I have kids I can't afford to feed, taxpayers will feed them for me.

Gee, I wonder why we can't stop illegal immigration in this country.

Hey einstein, A, B, and C are citizens and have a right to public money. THINK.

End of story.l

And there are schools in their home country they can attend. THINK

Forum List

Back