Would transgender people be accepted on your street?

On my street and in my neighborhood, sure.

There is a women to man transexual who works at the grocery store a few blocks away and this person strikes me as being just about the best employee there.

They make their private life public, and demand we accept it. Not happening.

If you kept your private life private, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I

The same could be said about your decision to use your supposed faith as a weapon.

You certainly are not following any of Jesus' teachings that I can recognize, that's for sure.

They make their private life public, and demand we accept it. Not happening.

If you kept your private life private, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I

The same could be said about your decision to use your supposed faith as a weapon.

You certainly are not following any of Jesus' teachings that I can recognize, that's for sure.
They say they are living and letting live, but bigots go out of their way.

Geez, I got like a dozen responses to my question, but not one answer... :)

Sorry, I'm not here every night, but once or twice a week.

Ok, to reiterate, I am not looking for drama, or any ill-will, or bedroom antics. Just asking a question from a straight person, to try to understand.

Again, at work there are many gay people who openly identify with the other sex. And they dress and act like the other sex. I mean, the guys don't wear dresses, and the women don't wear suits, but they dress and openly say things that it is obvious that they identify with the other sex!

And I'm not talking about gay relationships between people who identify with their birth sex. I'm asking about people who identify with the other sex, and the people who are drawn to them in a relationship.

But because my mind works in certain ways, I need to understand how that relationship works. It fascinates me to understand the layers that are involved.

And while I'm friends with many gay people at work, it's not something I would bring up in conversation. It would probably take about 18 beers if I did, but that opportunity never comes up. Which is why I took the opportunity to ask aloud here...

So, without any further drama, can someone explain these types of relationships to me. I realize it is different every time, but without a single sample, I'm clueless...

What kind of woman usually goes for a "butch"? I mean, does she prefer women, prefer men, or prefer women that act like men. What is the quality she strives for in a woman, that makes her seek a woman that acts like a man? And vice-versa... That's what boggles my mind...

And if I'm going to be completely honest, I have to know about the bedroom antics associated with the above answer... sorry! :) I know I said so before, but in all honesty, the next questions in my mind are going to go in that direction! :)

I am like Sheldon! This is just how my mind rolls. I want to figure things out for good reasons though. And never to undermine or do anything harmful. I just seek knowledge. I don't know where else to ask. So, please, either dismiss me and we'll never get to be friends. Or let's discuss, and I'm very grateful.

Just don't keep quoting my post, without an answer. :)

Last edited:

Ok, to reiterate, I am not looking for drama, or any ill-will, or bedroom antics. Just asking a question from a straight person, to try to understand.

Again, at work there are many gay people who openly identify with the other sex. And they dress and act like the other sex. I mean, the guys don't wear dresses, and the women don't wear suits, but they dress and openly say things that it is obvious that they identify with the other sex!

And I'm not talking about gay relationships between people who identify with their birth sex. I'm asking about people who identify with the other sex, and the people who are drawn to them in a relationship.

But because my mind works in certain ways, I need to understand how that relationship works. It fascinates me to understand the layers that are involved.

And while I'm friends with many gay people at work, it's not something I would bring up in conversation. It would probably take about 18 beers if I did, but that opportunity never comes up. Which is why I took the opportunity to ask aloud here...

So, without any further drama, can someone explain these types of relationships to me. I realize it is different every time, but without a single sample, I'm clueless...

What kind of woman usually goes for a "butch"? I mean, does she prefer woman, prefer men, or prefer women that act like a men.

And if I'm going to be completely honest, I have to know about the bedroom antics associated with the above answer... sorry!

I am like Sheldon! This is just how my mind rolls. I want to figure things out for good reasons though. And never to undermine or do anything harmful. I just seek knowledge. I don't know where else to ask. So, please, either dismiss me and we'll never get to be friends. Or let's discuss, and I'm very grateful.

none of them go for butch. they all want YOUR woman.

Any more questions, numb nuts?

None for you, that's fer sure... So please refrain going forward, k?

What kind of woman usually goes for a "butch"? I mean, does she prefer women, prefer men, or prefer women that act like men. What is the quality she strives for in a woman, that makes her seek a woman that acts like a man? And vice-versa... That's what boggles my mind...

And if I'm going to be completely honest, I have to know about the bedroom antics associated with the above answer... sorry! :) I know I said so before, but in all honesty, the next questions in my mind are going to go in that direction! :)

Get ready for flames.

I don't know if you have ever talked with people who have done this, but in Christian counseling, they have this deal where a guy and girl unmarried move in together, and they have sex all the time. Then they get married, and suddenly one or both, are not interest in sex at all.

What they found was that, what these typically men and sometimes women, got was a buzz from doing something wrong. Once they got married, and there was nothing 'naughty' about sleeping with their wife, the buzz was gone.

And there is a buzz from doing what is wrong. This is why you hear these crazy stories from Hollywood, about celebrities and movie stars, who have millions of dollars, and could actually buy the entire store, with everything in it, who are caught shoplifting. Why the heck would a multi-millionaire go and try and shop lift, a $40 pair of shoes? Because of the "naughty" factor. It gives a buzz to do something wrong.

Similarly, some of the people who are homosexual, are simply doing it for the buzz of doing something wrong.

Others are rebels without a cause. People that want to rebel, simply to rebel. The little kid the ate the cookies before dinner, not because he wanted cookies, but simply because mommy said no cookies before dinner. That kid, if not corrected, will be the kid who decides to be homosexual because someone said it's wrong, so now he's going to be that to rub it in their face.

These are typically the ones who are bitter and angry. You meet an angry homosexual, that wants to join the gay parade down mainstream, it's usually people who want to be rebels just to shove it in people's faces.

Finally, there is a third, less common type. These are people who are generally just hurt or lonely. A boy who grows up without a father, and an overbearing mother, tends to have a desire for male affection, to replace that controlling mother, and distant or unconnected father.

Another is women who have so many terrible experiences trying to find a companion, that they turn to homosexuality.

Sadly, neither is ever truly saticified by their homosexual life. Which is why suicide among homosexuals is 300% higher than heterosexuals.

Get ready for flames.

I don't know if you have ever talked with people who have done this, but in Christian counseling, they have this deal where a guy and girl unmarried move in together, and they have sex all the time. Then they get married, and suddenly one or both, are not interest in sex at all.

What they found was that, what these typically men and sometimes women, got was a buzz from doing something wrong. Once they got married, and there was nothing 'naughty' about sleeping with their wife, the buzz was gone.

And there is a buzz from doing what is wrong. This is why you hear these crazy stories from Hollywood, about celebrities and movie stars, who have millions of dollars, and could actually buy the entire store, with everything in it, who are caught shoplifting. Why the heck would a multi-millionaire go and try and shop lift, a $40 pair of shoes? Because of the "naughty" factor. It gives a buzz to do something wrong.

Similarly, some of the people who are homosexual, are simply doing it for the buzz of doing something wrong.

Others are rebels without a cause. People that want to rebel, simply to rebel. The little kid the ate the cookies before dinner, not because he wanted cookies, but simply because mommy said no cookies before dinner. That kid, if not corrected, will be the kid who decides to be homosexual because someone said it's wrong, so now he's going to be that to rub it in their face.

These are typically the ones who are bitter and angry. You meet an angry homosexual, that wants to join the gay parade down mainstream, it's usually people who want to be rebels just to shove it in people's faces.

Finally, there is a third, less common type. These are people who are generally just hurt or lonely. A boy who grows up without a father, and an overbearing mother, tends to have a desire for male affection, to replace that controlling mother, and distant or unconnected father.

Another is women who have so many terrible experiences trying to find a companion, that they turn to homosexuality.

Sadly, neither is ever truly saticified by their homosexual life. Which is why suicide among homosexuals is 300% higher than heterosexuals.

I think the days of a couple living together because it is "naughty" are long gone. And all of those examples can be found in straights as well.

But, most importantly, you left out the group that represents the majority of homosexuals. Namely the group of people who are attracted to the same gender for romance and sex.

I remembered that we have a trans person living in our neighborhood. We see him sometimes when we walk the dogs. Seems friendly. People walking by usually speak or wave. So yeah, the people in my neighborhood DO accept a trans person.

Would transgender people be accepted on your street? Would they be safe and treated with respect as they walk down your street!

I suppose so, but why would they want to. It's suburbia, it's full of families, there is nothing for them here.

So people only live in suburbia if they have kids? Damn, we will have to move.

No dude, no they don't. In your haste to ridicule, you ended up looking like an illiterate. I neither said nor implied either one.

Would transgender people be accepted on your street? Would they be safe and treated with respect as they walk down your street!

I suppose so, but why would they want to. It's suburbia, it's full of families, there is nothing for them here.

No dude, no they don't. In your haste to ridicule, you ended up looking like an illiterate. I neither said nor implied either one.

Actually, my sarcastic remark stands pretty well.

No, it doesn't. Read the title of the thread doofus. I was talking about my street. Not every street in suburbia. The question was about my street. My street only has families.

Is that dumbed down enough for you?

No, it doesn't. Read the title of the thread doofus. I was talking about my street. Not every street in suburbia. The question was about my street. My street only has families.

Lmao. Getting a little hostile, aren't you?

So tell me, why wouldn't a trannie want to live on a street with families?

Don't change the subject. He asked a question, I answered it. You made a stupid comment on it and got busted. You won't admit you fucked up, then just let it go.

Don't change the subject. He asked a question, I answered it. You made a stupid comment on it and got busted. You won't admit you fucked up, then just let it go.

You made the claim that a trannie wouldn't want to live in the suburbs. But now get pissy when asked why.

You made the claim that a trannie wouldn't want to live in the suburbs. But now get pissy when asked why.

Well, there we have the answer. You are actually illiterate. That's too bad, must be tough. Good luck with that.

No you didn't. The question he asked was would they be accepted. He never talked about whether they would want to live there.

Forum List

Back