Would transgender people be accepted on your street?

Here's Matthew dressed up as a tranny...

128c5faec35404f107673cc04c5e2035_400x400.jpeg

Would transgender people be accepted on your street? Would they be safe and treated with respect as they walk down your street!
What if they were busy on your street installing infrastructure?

They'd be looked at funny, people would make snide remarks behind their backs, kids would taunt them, and they wouldn't be invited to BBQs or pool parties. So long as they kept to themselves, no one would care.

Now if they started hanging around the kids in the neighborhood, their house would burn down. If they were in it, eh, c'est la vie.

Used to go to a club where a guy came in sometimes as a woman and sometimes as a man. The regulars used to laugh, not a him, but at the noobs doing double-takes.

Andylusion wants it rubbed on his face and elsewhere?

Nah, they would be no more an issue than white red-neck blue collar workers and their partners.

Would transgender people be accepted on your street? Would they be safe and treated with respect as they walk down your street!

NO! I don't think I have to respect that crap if I don't want to and I really don't want to at all.

I can only speak for myself and if I were to see one, I would just continue on with whatever it is that I am doing. As long as they keep their nose out of my business, my nose won't be in their business.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

They'd be looked at funny, people would make snide remarks behind their backs, kids would taunt them, and they wouldn't be invited to BBQs or pool parties. So long as they kept to themselves, no one would care.

Now if they started hanging around the kids in the neighborhood, their house would burn down. If they were in it, eh, c'est la vie.

I feel the same way about arsonists. Especially those who try and be a badass towards trannies.

I feel the same way about arsonists. Especially those who try and be a badass towards trannies.

I don't think we care how you feel. Some nut case starts hanging around my son, something going down.... There's going to be trouble in the neighborhood. I had some disgusting trash start harassing a co-worker of mine. I looked him straight in the eye and told him straight up, you do that to me, and one of us will be in jail, and the other in the hospital.

Thankfully this particular rump ranger figured out where to not go.

Here's the deal dude. I hear all the time "this is my private life! You can't tell me what to do in my private life!"

I've heard that a million times.

But that's not how it goes down. They make their private life public, and demand we accept it. Not happening.

If you kept your private life private, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Instead, they rub it in our face, and prance around in public. Well... that's a problem. Going to have some issues here. We're going to commit on your public life, and tell you what a disgusting revoluting human trash you are. Keep it to yourself. We won't comment then.

Used to go to a club where a guy came in sometimes as a woman and sometimes as a man. The regulars used to laugh, not a him, but at the noobs doing double-takes.

Actually I was laughing at him, not the noobs.

In fact I've worked several places where there was where we laughed at the sexually confused. Girls with buzz cuts that walked around in boots. Trust me, we're laughing at them. Guys that come in with lipstick on. We're not laughing at the noobs. We're laughing with the noobs, at the freak.

Actually I was laughing at him, not the noobs. In fact I've worked several places where there was where we laughed at the sexually confused. Girls with buzz cuts that walked around in boots. Trust me, we're laughing at them. Guys that come in with lipstick on. We're not laughing at the noobs. We're laughing with the noobs, at the freak.
You're a pretty sad bunch.

Forum List

Back