Socialization in Philadelphia

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I dreamed that I was back up in Philadelphia..
And I was on my bike...
It is legal to, in fact normal for bikes to use the sidewalks in Philadelphia because of its relative safety compared to bike paths in the street....

There is this guy...
About 40 or 45 years old, wearing a eagles jersey...
Throwing a football with his kids.

He's also on the sidewalk.
He blocks my way.... no problem...
I say excuse me please.
He doesn't budge.

(AFTER) the fifth time that I say excuse me...
and he still doesn't budge...

I push my way through and just let him have every rough edge there is of me and the bike coming through.

He says...
What the fuck is your problem.

So I said....
I said excuse me please 5 times...
How many more times do want me to repeat myself ?
When somebody says excuse me please, that means that you are in their way and they need to get through...
Move over.

He brilliantly comes up with... well he doesn't give a fuck...
And that he doesn't have to do that.
Then he defies me to push him again.

So I get off my bike...
And I walk up to him, and punch him in the eye socket, and then shove him into a car, and smash his head into a car window.

I told my girlfriend that dream when I woke up...
And then I told her, that right there is exactly how things happen in Philadelphia.
And I don't need that in my life.
That is exactly what kind of people that they are.
And what I did to that guy, is exactly what you have to do them every single damn day.

She says "I understand, but how about you understand something, something like they're poor and angry, and sometimes the liberal ideology can be carried into the extreme, especially in angry people.. and sometimes that can make people think that having social skills is unnecessary on their part... because they're angry."

So I said to her...

I don't give a damn how angry and poor that those animals are up there.... if they want to get angry, how about they get angry at themselves ?
They're the ones who ripped up the math book, told the teacher to go fuck herself, told their parents who the boss is, and went and wiped down a bar when they were 14 instead of going to school.

They're the ones surrounded by hundreds of Public schools, the Community College of Philadelphia, Drexel University, Penn State, Villanova, Temple University, the University of Pennsylvania, the Art Institute of Philadelphia, countless trade schools, the Philadelphia Zoo, the Art Museum, and easy access to their counterparts in New York and Washington DC...
And yet its all populated by people from OTHER parts of the state, people from OUT of state, and Foreigners.

If they want to get pissed off, perhaps they should get pissed off enough to sign up and fix their problems.

Blocking my way, and giving me shit...
Is going to give them acute problems to match their chronic ones.

• Banned
I also said....
As for poor.... if they want to fucking see poor, how about they look at 3rd world countries AS the people there, truly live there, not an American hotel compound campus.

They own or rent a house, they have a car, they have food, they have furniture, they have clothes....
They're fucking fine.

They didn't do rat squat crap to earn anything at all.
They're fine considering that they truly earned was a kick in the ass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back