Would the woman still flock to churches if Jesus looked like Danny DeVito

So getting back to this subject:
Jesus is a created image of a man using real martyrs and mythical figures and biblical characters plagiarized.
One of the greatest evidences is the image needs a birthdate so they borrow his father's (his emulated mythology) Dec 25th Baal's birthdate. His resurrection scene making him deified & his seat above his father is borrowed from his father Baal's mythology. Undeniable never refuted
Proof is sitting in thr Brittish Museum, the 700bc Assyrian tablets can not be refited for they read the scene to a "T" including borrowing his baal sun circle cross.
Marduk-Bel Tablets
(Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Fact: Baal's son is the morning star which they claimed was Jesus-Rev 22:16
Ishtar(easter)/[Isis] son was the morning star and Isis is the wife of Baal.

So in creating the image of Jesus who was recorded as 4'6" suddenly he looks more ROMAN or European then Jewish, no longer depicted as a munchkin, he's made taller & into an image of perfection (warned in Ezekiel 28 Lucifer would be an image of a man, one made perfect.
So if you had figures that looked like angry trolls would you still give your fable the same attention or do these image help sell the product they are feeding you?

Last edited:
So getting back to this subject ...

Women love Jesus and Danny de Vito - that's why no one has any idea about what a kind of mad motivation could be in the completly crazy nonsense the Antijew and Antichristian HaShev speaks about?

Last edited:
Your video frame proved all my points,
1)that is a baal sun circle cross
2)that is not a 4'6" figure, so why are you embarassed and descriminating against little people?

View attachment 82990 In creating an image of course the creators are gonna make that image full of "beauty and perfection" (prophecy on Lucifer's image) to make it more appealing a sell. But, what if the characters used for that image looked nowhere near like the thin hippy with flowing hair? What if some of the characters looked like Danny DeVito?
Would the predominant audience of woman still flock and make up most of the church congregations and Evangelists gatherings?

Actually, I had a talk with Jesus a few months ago, and he told me that he has not planned the date of his second coming because he is kind of embarrassed about having put on a lot of weight over the last 600 years.

Wrong. This are some christian farmers singing a song in their church in the beginning of the 21st century.

2)that is not a 4'6" figure, so why are you embarassed and descriminating against little people?

You are not a little man - you are an antijewish and antichristian extremist producing continously hate sermons on a high level of ignorance and an extremly low level of positive emotions.

Last edited:

Wrong. This are some christian farmers singing a song in their church in the beginning of the 21st century.

You are not a little man - you are an antijewish and antichristian extremist producing continously hate sermons on a high level of ignorance and an extremly low level of positive emotions.
C'mon brah, you love the abuse. Reminds you of the camps you pretend to have been in.

Zang is a Habitual liar, but aren't they all proven to be?
That Baal cross can be looked up online by any half wit and yet he insults their intelligence by lying about it.
Calling my posts hate sermon is Funny as the demonic expression on that Jesus figurine, because many of my posts use NT verses word for word like when Jesus says he comes not to being peace but division instead=Hate Speach hate sermon Zaang calls his own texts.
Now that's funny. ;-)

Zaang says Jesus was a hate monger clothed in the sun
(rev warning-chapter 12)

Jesus hated families (Luke 8:19-21,Luke 14:26,33,Luke 18:29-30, Matt 10:34-37), hated life (1 John 2:15-17) and this earth and mankind (2 Peter 3:10, Mat 10: 34-40 & Thomas 16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8), hated the Pharisee , hated Woman (1 Cor. 11, 1 Timothy 2:11-15 & all over the book of Thomas), hated his brethren (seen by what he caused to them), hated people with disabilities(Mark 9:14-19,Matt 9:32-33, 12:22 & Luke 11:14) hated gentiles (Matt15:26), hated his own chosen town of Capernaum (Mat.11:23), thus must not have Knoweth G-d according to 1John 4:8

C'mon brah, you love the abuse. Reminds you of the camps you pretend to have been in.

Are you still alive, racist? How many Blacks did you provocate in the last few months in the USA?

Last edited:

Are you still alive, racist? How many Blacks did you provocate in the last few months in the USA?

So now it's racist not to like fakers? Or is that only in Germany, they're fucked up there.

So now it's racist not to like fakers? Or is that only in Germany, they're fucked up there.

If you are not a racist then someone else wrote your messages some weeks or months ago. And what you said about Germans I will tell Adolfa Merkel and she will send an airship to bomb down your American Pizza to an Italian Pizza.

View attachment 82990 In creating an image of course the creators are gonna make that image full of "beauty and perfection" (prophecy on Lucifer's image) to make it more appealing a sell. But, what if the characters used for that image looked nowhere near like the thin hippy with flowing hair? What if some of the characters looked like Danny DeVito?
Would the predominant audience of woman still flock and make up most of the church congregations and Evangelists gatherings?

This has to be the dumbest post ever written.

Whats wrong with Danny DeVito? Lots of women love him already. If he was saying and doing the things that Jesus was saying and doing they would only love him more...

Oh wait a minute! I get it.

You think you are the messiah so of course you think that you should be getting all the attention from women....You are jealous of Jesus, a person that you claim never existed, when you should be jealous of Danny DeVito who already has all the things that you are trying to acquire through religious deception.. LOL...

What a joke...

BTW, you suck at acting.

Last edited:
Hobe, you are not even close to the subject discussion.
Because Jesus is listed as only 4'6", and the Bible talks about The adversary's marketing tool of making an image of perfection this is a perfectly acceptable topic.
What you did was call the Bible a joke and rediculous and because you and they fell for this human behavior flaw, ypu lash out and displace your feelings towards the poster instead of addressing the topic on topic.
Refutation missing, refutation failed.
Go have a snickers, you are not yourself when you are hungry. ;-)

If you are not a racist then someone else wrote your messages some weeks or months ago. And what you said about Germans I will tell Adolfa Merkel and she will send an airship to bomb down your American Pizza to an Italian Pizza.

Your probably not even German, just a fucking n1gger with a nazi complex.

A little tougher for Jesus that look like Devito to say "eat of my body". "Yeah, I just had some In N Out Burger so not really hungry".

A little tougher for Jesus that look like Devito to say "eat of my body". "Yeah, I just had some In N Out Burger so not really hungry".
I'm glad that steers are ugly or else I would feel guilty about eating hamburgers (ground beef sandwiches).

No - I am not Jesse Owens - I am Luz Long.

7.8_Bild4_BArch_Bild_183-G00627.jpg

No - I am not Jesse Owens - I am Luz Long.

7.8_Bild4_BArch_Bild_183-G00627.jpg

You should learn some history, unlike you, Jesse Owens had no nazi complex. I bet you still wear liedenhosen.

Forum List

Back