Tim LaHaye, author of 'Left Behind' end times novels dies

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Another one bites the dust, he was a real kook

Left Behindā€™ author Tim LaHaye has died ā€” here are five good reasons we are better off without him

He believed that the ā€œIlluminatiā€ controlled worldly events. According to an article published by the organization ā€œAmericans United for the Separation of Church and State,ā€ LaHaye wrote in one of his books:

In Rapture Under Attack, LaHaye writes, ā€œI myself have been a forty-five year student of the satanically-inspired, centuries-old conspiracy to use government, education, and media to destroy every vestige of Christianity within our society and establish a new world order. Having read at least fifty books on the Illuminati, I am convinced that it exists and can be blamed for many of manā€™s inhumane actions against his fellow man during the past two hundred years.ā€

He was one of the founding members of the Moral Majority. The right-wing Christian political organization was founded by Jerry Falwell, Tim LaHaye, and Greg Dixon. Among the campaigns that the Moral Majority was associated with included supporting Anita Bryantā€™s campaign to discriminate against gay people in Florida, and running evangelist Pat Robertson for president.

ā€˜Left Behindā€™ author Tim LaHaye has died ā€” here are five good reasons we are better off without him

Rejoicing at the death of another is not normally associated with well adjusted, civilized people. One has to wonder if the OP is under intense conviction to so act.

guno, when you die, would you like people to dance on your grave? Because that's what you're doing: grave dancing.

"I tried to dance at a funeral, New Orleans style.
I joined the Grave Dancers Union; I had to file."
Soul Asylum, Without A Trace

But yeah, he was out where the buses don't run.

He accomplished great things, and wrote important books, and made a difference. Even if you disagree with everything he believed, he was a winner.

guno, what the hell have you done? What have you accomplished?

Forum List

Back