Would the woman still flock to churches if Jesus looked like Danny DeVito

If you want to figure out what a-priori and a-posteriori mean then you need to read philosophy by Immanuel Kant.

back on serious topic....jesus twin brother? are you saying james the brother of jesus.....and i take it yall are jewish?
Jesus had brothers and sisters, yes. The Catholic Church does not like this view because it conflicts with their view of St. Mary as "ever virgin". So the Catholic Church calls them "cousins" instead.

However in Greek the words cousin and brother and sister are totally different.

And the Greek New Testament says brothers and sisters not cousins.

back on serious topic....jesus twin brother? are you saying james the brother of jesus.....and i take it yall are jewish?

Answers: I'm Jewish yes, don't know about the other posters.
I assume they mean James, but he (whichever figure being combined) had other brothers as well.
I'm assuming by descriptions and deduction that John the Baptist and James the brother was of the accounts of the AD era figure; "Theudas by the Jordan"(died 45 ad) who's apostles were martyrs. But he could not have been living in the time of King Herod (died 4bc) and Lysanias (died 35bc) as describing the Galilean figure Yehuda the Galilean (died 6bc).
Which brings us to the overturning Temple tables. Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter was sometimes confused for the thief murderer "Yehuda the Galionite" who ransacked the Temple (throwing things over). Thus confised by similar name titles(age lacked communications=pass the story down the line syndrom).
Meaning the money changers story might be an error or combining of stories and actually came from Yehuda the Galionite accounts, which possibly is where the Jesus Barabbas story also refers to the likened named thief murderer to the Christ.
It's possible The Galilean Yehuda and Galionite Yehuda=Jesus & Jesus Barrabbas acct.

do yall really believe this jesus existed? as one man etc and so forth....or is just another myth with trappings from stories told long before him?

You hit the nail on the head by recognizing the term one(singular) man.
By using many historical figures it makes the mythology seem real(thatcs what propaganda does). By combining all the christ like figures including Mithra, &Krishna called christos, they can combine the flocks & followers of all those who adhere to a christ. In the British museum sits the 700bc ancient Assyrian tablets on bel(baal) called the Marduk's Ordeal tablet
that exactly match the crucifixion scene.
We already know BAAL's Birthday Dec 25th is used, his resurrection is used, his sun cross is used, his father the fishman god Dagpn is used, etc.
Baal's son was the dying god mythology to surpass him on the throne and called the morning star-Rev 22:16.
It would make Baal the unamed father as one in the same myth as the son.
Ironically "Baal Jesus"=666 in ascll numerology used in secreting the numbers from names.
But is this the only warning or did one of the figures not warn that they'd come in his name saying "I am christ" (him speaking first person tense) and deceive even the elect.
Did they not warn that Rome was creating that one world religion (combining all mystery Babylon mythology) and using the false prophet lifted high to deceive the world to submit to Rome?
Then by not recognizing present tense and viewing it as future tense they miss that they are that one world combine religion.

Last edited:

I assume they mean James, but he (whichever figure being combined) had other brothers as well.
I'm assuming by descriptions and deduction that John the Baptist and James the brother was of the accounts of the AD era figure; "Theudas by the Jordan"(died 45 ad) who's apostles were martyrs. But he could not have been living in the time of King Herod (died 4bc) and Lysanias (died 35bc) as describing the Galilean figure Yehuda the Galilean (died 6bc).
Which brings us to the overturning Temple tables. Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter was sometimes confused for the thief murderer "Yehuda the Galionite" who ransacked the Temple (throwing things over). Thus confised by similar name titles(age lacked communications=pass the story down the line syndrom).
Meaning the money changers story might be an error or combining of stories and actually came from Yehuda the Galionite accounts, which possibly is where the Jesus Barabbas story also refers to the likened named thief murderer to the Christ.
It's possible The Galilean Yehuda and Galionite Yehuda=Jesus & Jesus Barrabbas acct.
After so many centuries it is difficult to reconstruct history.

do yall really believe this jesus existed? as one man etc and so forth....or is just another myth with trappings from stories told long before him?

You hit the nail on the head by recognizing the term one(singular) man.
By using many historical figures it makes the mythology seem real(thatcs what propaganda does). By combining all the christ like figures including Mithra, &Krishna called christos, they can combine the flocks & followers of all those who adhere to a christ. In the British museum sits the 700bc ancient Assyrian tablets on bel(baal) called the Marduk's Ordeal tablet
that exactly match the crucifixion scene.
We already know BAAL's Birthday Dec 25th is used, his resurrection is used, his sun cross is used, his father the fishman god Dagpn is used, etc.
Baal's son was the dying god mythology to surpass him on the throne and called the morning star-Rev 22:16.
It would make Baal the unamed father as one in the same myth as the son.
Ironically "Baal Jesus"=666 in ascll numerology used in secreting the numbers from names.
But is this the only warning or did one of the figures not warn that they'd come in his name saying "I am christ" (him speaking first person tense) and deceive even the elect.
Did they not warn that Rome was creating that one world religion (combining all mystery Babylon mythology) and using the false prophet lifted high to deceive the world to submit to Rome?
Then by not recognizing present tense and viewing it as future tense they miss that they are that one world combine religion.
Historical conspiracy theories are fascinating.

Ancient religions have many factors in common.

In ancient Egyptian religion, Osiris is killed.

In ancient Greek, Heracles suffers more than any other god or man.

This then spawned a whole host of hero cults.

The notion of a hero cult is ancient and fairly common.

I know and ironically they said the adversary (Satan), which was Rome at that time, would change dates and times and such. To this day they change names to corrupt discovering the historical figures flaws from thevwhitewashed image of the saints.
But in reality is it really conspiracy when we know 1)they did this previously to other cultures=tactical pattern emerges.
2)from playing the pass the story down the line experiment, that these are natural flaws in our memory of events and only made worse with generic labels shared by many with similar titles and or traits?
Like your pointing out the difference between Nazarene and Nazarite, & my pointing out Notzrim, in Hebrew they are spelled similar words confused for the same or confused in meaning by assumption or not knowing Hebrew.
Which brings us to a huge problem:
they are dealing with Hebrew=no vowels, in which they didn't understand nor know the precepts to. Which is why I always say:
learning the Hebrew Bible from Romans is like learning to fly a plane through a boating instructor.

I know and ironically they said the adversary (Satan), which was Rome at that time, would change dates and times and such. To this day they change names to corrupt discovering the historical figures flaws from thevwhitewashed image of the saints.
But in reality is it really conspiracy when we know 1)they did this previously to other cultures=tactical pattern emerges.
2)from playing the pass the story down the line experiment, that these are natural flaws in our memory of events and only made worse with generic labels shared by many with similar titles and or traits?
Like your pointing out the difference between Nazarene and Nazarite, & my pointing out Notzrim, in Hebrew they are spelled similar words confused for the same or confused in meaning by assumption or not knowing Hebrew.
they are dealing with Hebrew=no vowels, in which they didn't understand nor know the precepts to. Which is why I always say:
learning the Hebrew Bible from Romans is like learning to fly a plane through a boating instructor.
An even bigger problem is all the people who rely on the English translations of the Bible.

The Old Testament (Tenakh) is written in a form of Hebrew that is very hard to decipher. Even if you know modern Hebrew.

The New Testament is written in a form of ancient Greek that is also not so easy to decipher. Even if you know modern Greek.

A third major problem is that when Christianity became the Roman state religion under Constantine they began to convene councils which made decisions that were strictly political and completely ignored the Greek New Testament.

Therefore many Theists are led astray.

Even worse, modern Evangelical Protestants have made up their own rules as they went along which completely ignore the Bible. All because they want their salvation fast, like a hamburger at McDonalds.

That's the state of modern Christianity. Not even the Pope in Rome follows the Bible. Never has and never will.

As for Judaism, it has fracture into three major divergent groups too. The orthodox group walks around looking and dressing like clowns. The reform group are practically nonpracticing. The conservative are somewhere in between, not as fanatical as the orthodox and not as lax as the reform.

Religion for Theists is conflicting and confusing.

Religion for Deists is much simpler.

According to the "gospel" stories themselves, Jesus did attract a lot of people including women.

But then it is also possible that "Martha and Mary" were ugly ducklings too.

Ugly ducklings tend to flock together.

The Isaiah messianic prophecy predicts that the Messiah would be ugly though.

However Medieval Christian art paints Jesus as beautiful with long hair.

He would certainly never have had long hair.

But this comes from the confusion of the difference between a Nazarite and a Nazarene.

I would guess the real Jesus was tall, dark haired, dark bearded, and just another normal joe.

There is Jewish tradition that he had blue eyes therefore inferred that he was the illegitimate son of a Roman officer named Panther. There is Jewish tradition that he was tall too, like the Romans.

Only folks with little or nothing to do actually give a big rat's ass.

An even bigger problem is all the people who rely on the English translations of the Bible.

The Old Testament (Tenakh) is written in a form of Hebrew that is very hard to decipher. Even if you know modern Hebrew.

The New Testament is written in a form of ancient Greek that is also not so easy to decipher. Even if you know modern Greek.

A third major problem is that when Christianity became the Roman state religion under Constantine they began to convene councils which made decisions that were strictly political and completely ignored the Greek New Testament.

Therefore many Theists are led astray.

Even worse, modern Evangelical Protestants have made up their own rules as they went along which completely ignore the Bible. All because they want their salvation fast, like a hamburger at McDonalds.

That's the state of modern Christianity. Not even the Pope in Rome follows the Bible. Never has and never will.

As for Judaism, it has fracture into three major divergent groups too. The orthodox group walks around looking and dressing like clowns. The reform group are practically nonpracticing. The conservative are somewhere in between, not as fanatical as the orthodox and not as lax as the reform.

Religion for Theists is conflicting and confusing.

Religion for Deists is much simpler.

Doesn't really make much difference. All ancient god worship is a major crock of shit!

Danny Devito is too Italian for them to follow him that is why they created their Jesus to appeal to all peoples of the empire...As long as he had a little Greek myths, Roman myths, Gaulish myths, Jewish myths spread in people were sure to agree... Sounds like a good old Roman plan to unite all the diverse people in the Roman Empire into one under their divine rule... Why look we still have the Roman Catholic Church and all her affiliates to this day ruling the roost...

According to the "gospel" stories themselves, Jesus did attract a lot of people including women.

But then it is also possible that "Martha and Mary" were ugly ducklings too.

Ugly ducklings tend to flock together.

The Isaiah messianic prophecy predicts that the Messiah would be ugly though.

However Medieval Christian art paints Jesus as beautiful with long hair.

He would certainly never have had long hair.

But this comes from the confusion of the difference between a Nazarite and a Nazarene.

I would guess the real Jesus was tall, dark haired, dark bearded, and just another normal joe.

There is Jewish tradition that he had blue eyes therefore inferred that he was the illegitimate son of a Roman officer named Panther. There is Jewish tradition that he was tall too, like the Romans.

Only folks with little or nothing to do actually give a big rat's ass.
Hello Lucifer.

Come out of him.

Danny Devito is too Italian for them to follow him that is why they created their Jesus to appeal to all peoples of the empire...As long as he had a little Greek myths, Roman myths, Gaulish myths, Jewish myths spread in people were sure to agree... Sounds like a good old Roman plan to unite all the diverse people in the Roman Empire into one under their divine rule... Why look we still have the Roman Catholic Church and all her affiliates to this day ruling the roost...
Conspiracy theories never cease to amaze me.

Someone warned his followers that Jerusalem was going to be sacked and theyd have one chance to run for their lives the second they saw the Roman standards on the horizon

Its a historic fact that Titus leveled Jerusalem in 70AD and a Christian community started at Pella after fleeing the destruction.

This myth was dead 3 decades BEFORE the Jewish uprising that eventually ended with the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD

Isnt this like saying that Mozart looked a lot like the kid from "Animal House"?

I got that joke, because he played Mozart in Amadeus.
However, this means you have the mental capacity to understand and in similar fashion agreement to my former Seinfeld analogy. So you have no excuses to play dumb on this subject.
My analogy about claiming fictitious characters real, simply because part of their image is from real figures.
analogy:
Larry David writes a Tv Pilot for Jerry Seinfeld, now Jerry in the TV show is loosely based on the real Jerry but since Larry David's sense of humor is in the comedic irony it's also Larry David making the Jerry image in the stories /scripts.
Now one could argue Jerry exists, but he's not the King of comedy without Larry David nor is TV Jerry an actual person. That could he argued.
Same with Kramer being based mostly on a friend of Larry David, but once again the TV Kramer is not special without Larry David.
HOWEVER here's where you guys mess up your logic; suppose you have George based on former comedic Tv and movie fictional Figures mixed with the quirks and stories of a few real figures like Gregory, GEOFFRY, AND Harry. These converged figures can't have their real names like Kramer and Jerry have, so they get a new name, new birthdate as well.
They have 3 jobs so the character needs his own new job or has all 3 jobs through the seasons as he get's fired from each one. Even George owes his image to the writer Larry David for even though George is written to he Italian, he shows the traits of the Jewish writer.
So now is George real, did George Castanza exist as a singular historical person?

Someone warned his followers that Jerusalem was going to be sacked and theyd have one chance to run for their lives the second they saw the Roman standards on the horizon

Its a historic fact that Titus leveled Jerusalem in 70AD and a Christian community started at Pella after fleeing the destruction.

This myth was dead 3 decades BEFORE the Jewish uprising that eventually ended with the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD

Many people believe that Jesus' description of the end time was referring to the pending destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans. They crucified so many that they used up all the trees within reasonable traveling distance.

I am Catholic Christian.

Genetics are German, Greek, Danish, and Scottish, although mostly German and a lot of Greek.

No Jewish.

To understand Christianity you must also understand Judaism.

However there is a bright line drawn between Judaism and Christianity which most people do not understand.

You must find this line if you are Christian and you must stay on the Christian side of it.

Jesus changed nothing when he changed everything - so there is no line. Jesus is still a Jew. So if you think there's a line and you have to be on the christian side of this line, then it could be you miss him on your side of the line. But the real line is where truth ends, where love dies. The line is where no life exists any longer and hope cries not anymore. Auschwitz-Birkenau is such a line. Francesco - our Pope - is there today - without words - with tears. Tears flow and lines flow. Everything flows. God is truth, is love, is life. In him we are all united.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back