Would the wokesters object to a league for biological girls and women?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Suppose a softball, basketball, volleyball or soccer little league whose players are sixth grade and younger so not eligible for UIL Sports (in Texas) decided to expand to older divisions for girls unable to make the team in their junior high or high school. Suppose they enforced a biological females only rule.

Obviously they would get a lot of players who will be crowded off of "girls" team by biological boys willing to put on a female uniform. Would the woke crowd immediately sue, and if so on what grounds?

It seems to me that their real goal is to normalize aberrant behaviors. So, any system that allows trans athletes to be segregated into anything other than the ones they WANT to be accepted by, would be fought.

I so hope that's a parody, or sarcasm, that I don't want to look at your posting history to see.

But I must.

Ok, it was sarcasm, praise Allah! Had me going.
I should have been more specific. Of course the reality is that nothing will ever turn this boy into a female. This doesn't stop endless numbers of persons and other entities from considering a boy in a dress fully and biologically female.

I should have been more specific. Of course the reality is that nothing will ever turn this boy into a female. This doesn't stop endless numbers of persons and other entities from considering a boy in a dress fully and biologically female.
Clearly such people have a different goal for that boy than that he lead a happy, and mentally healthy life.

Forum List

Back