Would Republicans favor tougher laws for voting if Poor Blacks and poor Seniors voted for them?

I was a lot closer to being an Admiral than you are being Dante or even reawakened!

"Admiral" was a nickname tacked on me by my high school physics teacher when I was the cadet commander of my Air Force JROTC unit.
So you still think of yourself as a High Schooler teacher’s pet?

How very quaint and creepy

Hey dickhead! Why do you have to be so G-D argumentative and asshole about non-topics? Did you read the rules when you joined this forum, or are you some dipshit's sock account?
There we go with the ‘sock’ bullshit again. Give it a rest. My posting style is argumentative. That, a posting style, is not against the rules

The one of being a registered voter. Her vote and opinion counts equally to mine and yours. Correct?
I’d like stricter registration rules. Not ones that discriminate against poor seniors and poor minorities, but ones that go back to early America USA

You didn't answer my question. Why is her opinion of lesser value than yours? You are both registered voters?
Some people know more. Intellectual ability and education and knowledge are not equal

Not all opinions are worthy or valid. But we all gave the right to opinions. There is no demand to respect all opinions.

Some people know more. Intellectual ability and education and knowledge are not equal

Not all opinions are worthy or valid. But we all gave the right to opinions. There is no demand to respect all opinions.
Then why is her vote equal to yours? Hmmmmm

Sounds like you don't know what you're talking about. Typical for a leftist moon bat, which you obviously are.

Hey dickhead! Why do you have to be so G-D argumentative and asshole about non-topics? Did you read the rules when you joined this forum, or are you some dipshit's sock account?
OMG, your reading skills are about third grade level!

You are about as wet behind the ears as you can be, according to your post count. Trolls on here who are being ignored by everyone create a new account so they can spout the same type of bullshit that you do. You obviously did not read the rules because your posts are almost always off-topic.

Just continue as you are you are, and just wait for a mod to give you an unsolicited vacation.

OMG, your reading skills are about third grade level!

You are about as wet behind the ears as you can be, according to your post count. Trolls on here who are being ignored by everyone create a new account so they can spout the same type of bullshit that you do. You obviously did not read the rules because your posts are almost always off-topic.

Just continue as you are you are, and just wait for a mod to give you an unsolicited vacation.
Stop replying to me. I feel like you’re stalking me. Are you looking to get others into trouble? You’re still a school hall monitor I see

Have a sweet time. I’ll ignore you.

Forum List

Back