Forced Whiteness in gaming

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Whites whine about forced diversity in media. The truth is that we have forced whiteness. I catalogued every ps1 game on Metacritic based on the characters' race. All PlayStation Video Game Releases do you know, virtually all of them feature forced whiteness. And unlike in movies where you have the "demographics" excuse, in a fictional video game you can have literally any race you want. The white people whining don't have an argument, they are just racists. We know this because they never once had a problem with all this forced whiteness.

Attachments

• Crackers.jpg
    Crackers.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 20
Whites whine about forced diversity in media. The truth is that we have forced whiteness. I catalogued every ps1 game on Metacritic based on the characters' race. All PlayStation Video Game Releases do you know, virtually all of them feature forced whiteness. And unlike in movies where you have the "demographics" excuse, in a fictional video game you can have literally any race you want. The white people whining don't have an argument, they are just racists. We know this because they never once had a problem with all this forced whiteness.
How can that be? All the bad guys are supposed to be black! Man the Chinese must hate blacks. Keep on gaming boy.

Somebody is forcing you to play video games?

Are you more concerned with appearance or diversity? Should all the characters be the same shade of brown, or should each character display a distinguishable racial/ethnic/gender identity?

• Banned
Are you more concerned with appearance or diversity? Should all the characters be the same shade of brown, or should each character display a distinguishable racial/ethnic/gender identity?
Not having every single character be white would be a start.

None of it is "forced" unless it's mandated by law.

Develop your own games with non-white characters.

Poor baby!!!!

200.gif

Forum List

Back