Would Republicans favor tougher laws for voting if Poor Blacks and poor Seniors voted for them?

We live in different worlds
Hey... you made a statement and I asked for an example of what you had posted... You can't give me one... That makes you wrong at best and most likely a liar... So you stay in your world of make believe as Biden destroys our country... You have been propagandized by the media you have ceased to think for yourself a long time ago....

Hey... you made a statement and I asked for an example of what you had posted... You can't give me one... That makes you wrong at best and most likely a liar... So you stay in your world of make believe as Biden destroys our country... You have been propagandized by the media you have ceased to think for yourself a long time ago....
No. It makes an ignorantly unaware, member. If you need common knowledge spelled out for you, I suggest going back to third grade

you're mirror has fogged up

and please don't assume normal people see your dribble as substantive discourse
Still can't come up with anything of substance I see....
Why do you post here?... Just to insult your enemies?....

Interesting question.

I’ve always said many who favor tougher voting g regulations aren’t wholly it truly racist. They just look at the numbers. It’s about restricting and making it tougher for voters who won’t vote for oneself
In my opinion it isn't "tougher". My niece who just turned 18 and voted for the first time in a local election was horrified that no one asked to see her ID.

Asking to see an ID should not be considered racist. That is foolish and not "tougher". EVERYONE with a logical mind should support this rule.

In my opinion it isn't "tougher". My niece who just turned 18 and voted for the first time in a local election was horrified that no one asked to see her ID.

Asking to see an ID should not be considered racist. That is foolish and not "tougher". EVERYONE with a logical mind should support this rule.
Well she’s new and immature/young. She can be forgiven

Wrong again, shit for brains! "Dribble" has nothing to do with "drooling".

Why don't you admit that you were trying to use a word you did not understand, and be done with it, instead of doubling down on stupid and digging your hole deeper?
I was actually trying to…

Stop humping my leg you dirty filthy animal
lol

Forum List

Back