would john wilkes booth be a good addition to mt rushmore?

JWB had a better shooting percentage than micheal jordan.
The blacks should love him

I think instead of playing catch and release at the border we bus the 'refugees' there, hand them a chisel and let them work on a Trump likeness until their court date comes around....

For those of you that don't know , John Wilkes Booth is a Famous Actor! He acted in William Shakespeare's plays, especially the scene of the stabbing of Ceasar, famous for such lines as Et Tu, Brutus? Also, Sic Semper Tyrannis I believe occurs at the stabbing of Ceasar by the Roman Senate. It translates "Thus Always to Tyrants". Or, of course it's the Virginia state Motto. We can see a Greek clad woman like Britannia perhaps or Columbia, heel at the throat of a Roman dressed man of some sort, I believe he's dropped his crown. He's made all the more famous an actor, because Lincoln got included in his play.

The Lincoln cutthroats thought they caught up with him, however he's now with Hitler in a submarine with the immortal super race at the middle of the earth. If we did appease him with a statue, that's acceptable.

I'm not a fan of assassins, and criminals so like neither Wilkes nor Lincoln.

All I have to say, is Wikipedia said he might be a Catholic.Instead of an Anglican before the Fall of Anglicans. Who are YOU to argue that Bonnie isn't a Scottish word, that Scottish is the home of Presbyterians, which our COuntry needs the Politics of the Church-Controlled Covenanter Scotland? The Constitution for sovereign character of states establishes the religious leadership without jurisdiction of Presbyterian Thomas Jackson, for an intolerant crusade of reformed religion in Scotland, England, Ireland, and all states. The Union itself is prone for Catholic hegemony, without intervention by Lord Protectors in England or Scotland.

The Presbyterians continued to promote the Sabbath Laws in the Various States into the 1900's at their Synods. I'm sure these Hipsters would see having to attend Church as a Violation of their rights! The same Hipsters that allowed the Liberty conspiracy. Now this "Liberty" church should be more than anyone can stand! These Synods and General Assemblies at highest level believe in a Universal Union of Peoples! The Armenian Orthodox Church in Georgia! Orthodoxy by Peoples for 1500 years in orthodoxy!

Lincoln was saying oopsies at the end of the war, in all seriousness. Presidents don't like when you shoot presidents. That's probably was bad for everybody.

Last edited:
For those of you that don't know , John Wilkes Booth is a Famous Actor! He acted in William Shakespeare's plays, especially the scene of the stabbing of Ceasar, famous for such lines as Et Tu, Brutus? Also, Sic Semper Tyrannis I believe occurs at the stabbing of Ceasar by the Roman Senate. It translates "Thus Always to Tyrants". Or, of course it's the Virginia state Motto. We can see a Greek clad woman like Britannia perhaps or Columbia, heel at the throat of a Roman dressed man of some sort, I believe he's dropped his crown. He's made all the more famous an actor, because Lincoln got included in his play.

The Lincoln cutthroats thought they caught up with him, however he's now with Hitler in a submarine with the immortal super race at the middle of the earth. If we did appease him with a statue, that's acceptable.

You sure?

RWNJs believe he was the enemy of the US.

As opposed to the left who are still against traitors and treason like what the conservatives are now copying. Hell, the idiot squatter in the WH even says traitors are his heroes.

Forum List

Back